ch 9

I tied my hair into two braided plates, practically vibrating in my seat. Lately, some people have been recognizing me on the street, so I've been braiding my hair since most of my modeling is done with my hair loose.

Of course with long green hair and blue eyes it doesn't help much, but I'll take it.

Today is the first day of class at UA's hero course. It said that you could alter the uniform however you please so I made it into a simple blazer, keeping the white longer sleeved button-up normal.

Leaving the apartment building I felt a rush of cold air. Nothing could ruin this. Mirio and Tamaki were waiting for me at the park already. Mirio was vibrating, and Tamaki looked as if he just ran over someones cat.

" Tamaki calm down" I said and he jumped into the air. Mirio laughed and Tamaki whimpered.

" I can't do this." He moaned and I laughed.

" You're going to be fine," I said and he looked up.

" You're only saying that because you're my friend," He said walking towards UA after Mirio who is listening in to our banter.

" It's not like they're giving you a test on the first day. We'll be fine" Mirio said pumping his fist.

" I swear that you just jinxed us" I commented and Mirio laughed.

" We're finally here!" Mirio yelled and practically ran inside. We split up to find our classes, which posed a reminder to Tamaki that we were separated. So with him clutching not my shirt we explored UA.

" Ready" I asked as we found a huge door titled 1-A. Tamaki shook his head and we entered the room.

Most people were crowding around the front in back. A few caught me attention right away.

First was a girl standing in front of the first desk as if waiting for new students.

She is a fair-skinned girl of average height with wide, curious eyes. Her irises are a royal blue where her pupils are white. Her hair is periwinkle, and it reaches all the way down to her mid-thigh, twisting around itself at her waist and curving inwards around her legs. She has side-swept bangs, tucked behind her ears , and two short clumps of hair on either side of her face, curved towards her face on the right and behind it, under her ear, on the left.

Second was a boy seated in the back. It seemed as if it was darker where he sat.

He had pale skin and was a on the tall side. His eyes are slightly narrow on his irises were bright gold, which contrasted with his black hair. His hair reached his neck and curled upwards. He was in uniform, but his tie was hanging closely on his neck. His lips were in a bored yet amused smirk that further gave away his darker aura. Several girls were crowding around him and despite his cool look, he was clearly annoyed.

Third was a boy leaning against the window in the far corner of class.

He was fair-skinned and of average height. His eyes were a startling red tilted slighter towards his nose. His white hair was short, barely reaching his neck and brushed to the left. His uniform was perfectly buttoned and his tie was clearly straightened. He was eyeing everyone in displeasure and his lips were lifted into a sneer.

Looking for my seat I was in the front left corner giving me a seat next to the window. Seat number 16. Tamaki thankfully was in seat number 11 and right next to me.

All chatter stopped and everyone's eyes were drawn to a man standing lazily in front of the door.

He is a slender and tall pale-skinned man. with messy, shoulder-length black hair that partially hung in front of his face and half-opened black eyes. A large yellow... Sleeping bag.... Hung from his shoulder.