ch 5

The next morning was quiet. We all fell asleep soon after 2 and woke up at 8.

Heading to school I was sitting on top of Mirio's shoulders. Everyone was looking at us and Tamaki looked mortified.

These people should be used to this.

Our homeroom was on the second floor and has tables of four so we all sat together. Hima is in another class so that the last seat is left empty.

"Since you're all third years, it's time for you to think seriously about your future. I'll pass out handouts for your future plans now, but...you're all...pretty much planning to go into the hero course, right?" Sensei asks and everyone starts to cheer. Several students begin to use their quirks including Mirio and I.

"Yes, yes, you all have wonderful Quirks! But using your powers at school is against the rules!" Sensei scolds but she was grinning to happily for it to take effect.

" All of us can go big in the hero industry" I whisper a smile pulling on my lips.

" And of course we should all be proud of Midoriya, Togata, and Amajiki for applying to UA" Sensei speaks and I wince. I didn't want anyone to find out, I can feel the heat on my cheeks.

" U.A.? That national school?!" One of my classmates yell.

" It was in the top 0.2% this year, you know!" Someone else asks.

" Yeah well, there no doubt that Midoriya will get in!" Someone yells.

" But the other two... " Someone laughs and the class breaks into laughter.

" At least we have the guts to enter. What afraid UA will see how villainous you are Arata" I whisper and Mirio smiles at me. Tamaki is whimpering.

" He's right it's impossible for me of all people to get into UA" He whimpers and Mirio slaps his back.

" You're amazing Tamaki don't let anyone tell you different" He yells and I smile.

At the end of class, Mirio stands up.

" They won't bring me down! I'll be a hero that will save everyone" Mirio yells through the now empty classroom.

" Saving everyone is impossible," I say packing up my bag.

" I made a promise. I will save at least a million people. If not more" He yells a grabbing his bag.

" You're acting as if we've already entered UA" Tamaki moans and I roll my eyes.

" We'll get into UA," I say and Mirio gives me a look.

" Miyu you and Tamaki have to get used to talking to other people" Mirio states and I give him a look while Tamaki whimpers.

" I give speeches in front of thousands of people" I point out and Mirio shakes his head.

" I mean conversations were you act like yourself. Not that perfect prodigy act you use with other people" Mirio counters and I purse my lips.

" We all have our flaws. Acting is mine" I reply and Mirio sighs.

" Sorry, guys my mom wants me home early today... I'm so sorry" Tamaki whispers and Mirio stands up.

" No problem. Miyu and I are going running after we change. It's Friday after all." Mirio comments and I nod.

" Stay safe," I tell him and he nods.

" Does your mom have our clothes?" I asked and Mirio nods.

" It's in her class," Mirio responds and we walk to the third floor.

" Be careful." Ms. Togato states handing us each of our go bags.

After changing because the last time we went running in our school clothes they got ripped up and Ms' Togata scolded us for hours we headed to a popular stretch of land next to the beach.

" If our quirks aren't compatible for the UA exam I would feel better if we were physically fit" I comment and Mirio nodes.

" My quirk is good for dodging attacks but if I wont to protect people I can't just dodge" Mirio winced and I smiled.

" I can image you in a few years looking like All Might" I laugh and Mirio snorts.

" If that's what it takes sign me up!" He laughs and I snort.

" Have you thought about the support item your aloud to bring?" I asked him and Mirio shakes his head.

" I want to get in on my own merit" He states and I smile.

" You're going to have to work out a lot in the next few months then" I state with another laugh. I raise my fist.

" To getting into UA," I say, and Mirio winks. Raising his fist to meet mine he grins.

" To our first step to saving others" Mirio replies and I smirk.

" I look forward to it"