ch 11

For the 2 next weeks, we had semi-normal classes. Durning the hero classes we had quirk showings, and physical tests.

In our first weekend since the class has started Mirio, Tamaki, and I got together and spoke about the differences in our classes. He has Vlad King as his homeroom and heroics teachers

Their classes besides that only have a few minor differences. Like Vlad king had been focusing on their quirks and hasn't done anything physical yet. Vlad King also hasn't expelled any students. While Aizawa sensei just expelled his 6th student on Friday.

Monday and Tuesday of the next week we were separated into two groups. Those who need help with their quirks and those who need help with combat.

Since I've been taking fighting classes since elementary school I was put in the quirk class along with Nejire and Wasaki. Ryo and Tamaki were put in the combat class.

Sensei gave us all a list of things to work on individually While he slept in his sleeping bag.

That Tuesday Aizawa sensei gave us some good news.

" First you will be voting for a class president and vice. Unless someone is dying don't wake me up." He said and entered his pale yellow sleeping bag, that had definitely seen better days.

Everyone sans Tamaki, Wasaki, and I went nuts. Which was a bad idea since they woke up Aizawa.

" I see the Midoriya is president and Wasaki is vice perfect," He said and I nodded. Sure I'm shocked but I'm not going to show it.

Ryo is definitely not pleased. I can basically see the lighting sparking between them. Since the encounter before the combat exercise, both have been competing in everything.

And for some reason, I am usually stuck in the middle.

" Tomorrow we will be going to U.S.J which is short for Unforeseen Simulation Joint. Pro Hero Thirteen, Best Jeanest, along with I will be leading this field trip. You can wear your costumes, but it can do more harm than good" Sensei said and on perfect timing, the bell rings.

Heading to English class Wasaki puts his arm around my shoulder.

" So you ready for tomorrow Darling," He asks with a wink and I laugh.

" I was born ready love" I respond with a blush. Tamaki and Nejire looked at me in shock.

" What" Tamaki blinked and I felt my cheeks turn red.

" Tamaki it's completely platonic," I explain and Tamaki looks even more confused.

" Maybe for you Midoriya" he whispers and I can feel steam coming from my ears.

" Why are you like this," I ask and he chuckles.

" Tamaki, Wasaki, and I are friends. We are just teasing each other" I tell my friends and he nods hesitantly.

" No. Boys." He whimpers and I feel time stop.

" Aw is Tamaki-nii-san getting protective." I coo and Tamaki puts his head against the wall.

" Miyu why" He whimpers and I hug him.

" I love you Tamaki nii san" I pout and Tamaki pats my head. Warmth bubbles in my chest as we enter the English class.

Before we head to the lunchroom I stop.

" How do you think Mirio would react seeing me flirt with someone," I ask Tamaki a smirk playing on my lips.

" Who," Wasaki asks. Right he and Ryo usually stay in the classroom for lunch.

" Another one of my friends. Do you want to try it out" I asked and Wasaki smiles?

" Anything for you princess" He purrs out and I turn red.

" So are you the prince in shining armor or the big bad dragon" I reply and Wasaki blushes to the roots of his hair making me laugh.

" Just make sure that the fangirls don't see that," Nejire tells us and I scowl. They've been after me since day one and I beat their precious Wasaki-sama.

And people ask why most of my friends are guys. Nejire being the god-given exception Because she is my only female friend at school.

" I might just date you to get rid of them" Wasaki growls and I roll my eyes.

" Like you don't enjoy the ego boost" I reply and every burst out laughing.

" Like any other guy would want you" Wasaki sneers and I give him an are you kidding me look.

" You do realize that half of the guys in this school are after her right" Ryo comments and I wince.

Thankfully unlike Wasaki, they don't follow me everywhere. They do leave love letters, flowers, and chocolates. Which I except with a smile. Then write to them back explaining that I am not interested. Which makes them even more obsessed.

" As your completely platonic boyfriend, I will make it my job to find them all" Wasaki states and I laugh.

" Mirio keeps most of them away" I comment and Wasaki turns to me.

" Are you cheating on me" He yells and I turn slightly pink.

" Keep your voice down" I whisper scream and Wasaki's eyes widen.

" That wasn't a no" He deadpans and Tamaki slightly steps up.

" You will go to therapy trying to understand that" He grumbles lowly and I facepalm.

" He literally stated that his parents practically adopted me" I moan and Ryo looks at me in pity.

" Sibling zoned," He asks and I nod.

" That's really sad" Nejire deadpans. I groan.

" It doesn't help that I'm starting to think that he's gay for Tamaki" I reply and Tamaki shoots up mortified.

" Stop telling people that" He whispers screams while everyone else laughs.

" How did we go from talking about the field trip to this" Ryo asks and I laugh.

" More new people. I'm starting to think that you guys are replacing me" Mirio wines when we make it to his table.

" If we do can we still come over for your mom's sushi night," I ask seriously and Mirio puts a hand over his chest and pretends to faint.

" I'm wounded" He yells and we all laugh.

After introductions and the realization that Wasaki and Mirio should have never met, we all exchanged numbers and went along with our day.