ch 12

Mutters of aw filled the bus as USJ finally came into view.

" This was made by Pro hero thirteen in order to teach students about the aspects of rescue" Sensei explained and led us out of the bus. In front of the door were Thirteen and Best Jeanest.

Several girls squealed and I winced. We only had 14 people in our class and besides. Nejire and I only 4 were girls. How they could squeal like that shocks me.

Wasaki and Ryo seamed to share similar thoughts.

" Hello, students. My name is thirteen. With your quirk test, you learned the limits of your quirk. And with the combat exercise, you learned how to use your quirk to your advantage in a fight. Now in USJ, you will learn how to use your quirk to save people!" Thirteen said and scattered applause came from the crowd.

" You will be placed in random groups of two" Best Jeanest spoke up.

" Each group will head to a random area for an hour, then we will switch. By the end of the day you will go through every area." He finished.

" Each area has a specific need. For example, Number 1 is the Ruins Zone Located in the northeast, this zone simulates a destroyed urban environment, with buildings found in precarious conditions. And number 7 is in the central plaza where you will get to ask questions and learn about Hero Public Safety Commission." Thirteen explained and Best Jeanest took out a piece of paper.

" Your job is to save the dummies scattered in these zones. After 50 minutes there will be an alarm, this means to gather the dummies that you have found and place them back in a saveable location. Alright, I will be reading out teams. If something goes wrong to remember to get one of us" He explained and began to read off of the list.

" Midoriya and Hado in the Ruin Zone," Best Jeanest said and Nejire and I grinned.

Getting together we head to the northeast side of USJ. Nejire was blunt and talkative, she has an almost childish demeanor. I have no qualms admitting that this put me off for the first few times.

The rescue training went simply. Nejire and I worked together for the most part and it went well.

Nejire and Mirio had similar energetic energy that made e think of bright light. Though Mirio reminds me of the sun and Nejire reminds me of flowers.

Tamaki however was a soft light, bearing similarities to the moon. Speaking of Tamaki he looked as if he was dying next to one of our female classmates. When I last looked over they were barely talking.

Wasaki and Ryo started together in the Central Plaza. Both were stiff and refusing to look at the other. I know that they've known each other since they were kids and that they have some bad blood between them

Today's Wednesday so I go straight home. 

Sometimes I wonder what life would have been like if I had been given a chance to stay with mom. Going to the All Might and hero festivals with Izuku. Being able to bring Mirio and Tamaki to my house so they can meet my mom. 

Even on a good day I can barley remember what she looks like. Izuku on the other hand is a different story. I remember him clearly. Clinging to me when someone was mean to him. Jumping up and down at the annual All Might festival that dad used to take us to every year in Hosu. Rewatching his first debut hundreds of times. 

One day I will go back to them. 

The hairs on the back of my neck stand up and I instantly know that something is wrong when I enter the apartment.

I feel the blood drain from my face as I noticed several bottles scattered throughout the living room.

" Well look who's here" my fathers voice drawls from behind me.

Pressing my lips in a firm line I turn and place my bag down on the floor.

Looking at my father straight in the face I can instantly see his ruffled clothes and hair. The smell of god knows what enters my nose and I look down.

A small voice in my head can still remember a six-year-old me begging for help.

I internally scoff and meet my father's eyes.

Save me. Dont make me laugh 

 Dont make me laugh