18

hello valued Quarantine.com user!

we hope that the website has been to your liking all this time and we have made your quarantine slightly more memorable.

we've noticed that you kimdayoung19 have spent most of your time on the chat feature which makes us very happy!

making new friends is a great way to overcome the social stress of social distancing!

along with this routine checkup...we have some exciting news

our team has been working hard to hear the desires of users like you so that we may add more features to our site to make it usable for everyone.

after hearing users' needs, our devs jumped on the task right away and here it finally is!

today, we at Quarantine.com are pleased to welcome in...the calling update!!!

what is this update you may ask?

let me tell you :)

our website already had a chat feature where our users could connect with friends old and new and chat for hours. but many users expressed that a feature to call and video call would make the feature even better.

so that's what we've brought to you all today!

when you go into a chat, you'll now notice that in the top right hand corner, there's a little phone button.

when you press on that button, a confirmation will come up that you'd like to call that person.

if you accept, a normal phone-like screen will come up as if it was a cellphone on your computer!

from there you have the option of either leaving it as a phone call, or in the keypad menu, you can tap the little video button to switch it to a video call.

you can also do this anytime during your call and can switch back and forth.

some users wanted to know if we were to implement this feature in if it was through Zoom, Skype, or FaceTime, and we'd like to clarify that our devs have designed this technology all on their own and our website does not use any of those sites to work the calls.

would you like to install the calling update into your computer and website?

Yes | No

perfect! this will only take a few moments.

10%
*
+
*
+
*
+
*
+
20%
*
+
*
+
*
+
*
+
30%
*
+
*
+
*
+
*
+
40%
*
+
*
+
*
+
*
+
50%
*
+
*
+
*
+
*
+
60%
*
+
*
+
*
+
*
+
70%
*
+
*
+
*
+
*
+
80%
*
+
*
+
*
+
*
+
90%
*
+
*
+
*
+
*
+
100%

wonderful!

you have now unlocked the call feature to our website.

we hope you enjoy and please don't be shy to email us with concerns or suggestions.

stay safe!