26

COVID-19 news

please select which you would like to read.

newest report
today
yesterday
this week
this month
this year

as many of you know, the coronavirus has taken the world by storm. countries all over the world have been forced to shut down as people get holed up in their homes to prevent the spread of the incurable disease.

some countries have been in lockdown longer than others, but that doesn't discredit the sufferings economically, socially, and mentally that citizens are dealing with all over the world.

from closures of schools, to restaurants and bars, to retail stores and other everyday services, many are feeling the desperation and daunting negativity that accompanies such a tragic and widespread event.

this being said, things might be looking up for our South Korea.

it has been made very clear that lockdown and social distancing measures could continue for the rest of the year so as to exercise caution. however, there is reason for hope. in recent updates, we have heard that the government has been in lengthy talks about the best way to start reopening the country bit by bit.

in South Korea, numbers of cases and deaths have gone down significantly from the beginning of the dreadful virus.

precautious measure were taken at an ample time that helped slow the spread of this virus from plaguing our people.

with this in mind, the government has been discussing a reopening plan to stimulate the economy and get people back to daily lives.

however, the government has reminded us that while this is the case, social distancing and mask wearing as well as other procedures will be implemented so as to keep everyone healthy.

while schools will probably remain online, there has been talks of opening up jobs again. specifically retail business, eateries, and bars. private business have also been given the go ahead to proceed with their own opening plans however, employees are allowed to work from home or stay out of work if their health is compromised.

along with this, several testing methods will be in effect to ensure that no one ends up coming in and getting others around them sick.

and our final point is that soon we should expect to hear an official statement from the government about lessening the lockdown. while it is unadvised, it would be possible to go out and interact with family and friends, though one must be tested and follow the health measures in place.

we at Quarantine.com only wish to provide the best and most accurate news we can. which is why every story is fact checked against official news reports and then summarized as so. of course as we are not an official news sites, we advise that you also read those to get primary information.

stay safe and stay healthy!
~Quarantine.com team