33

COVID-19 news

please select which you would like to read.

newest report
today
yesterday
this week
this month
this year

breaking news!

the government has release an official statement regarding the continuation of the lockdown and how a possible reopening will go.

to summarize the statement, the government praised the good portion of citizens that followed the recommended measures to ensure the safety of themselves and others.

because of the prompt response, the number of daily cases has substantially reduced from what is was. while many are still wary, the government is doing their best to get testing to everyone.

now onto the news everyone has been waiting for. reopening and ending the lockdown.

again, summarizing what was said, the government has decided that to start stimulating the economy, businesses will follow a mandated plan devised by the government. the first things will be major retail businesses and some restaurants that were completely closed down.

though these will still be restricted, the governments asks the people to trust them to slowly restore order.

on top of that, this begs the question, what about seeing friends and families? in the official statement, the government has now authorized that people may go and see people close to them but it is asked to remain in a group of less than 15.

along with that, the group must be wearing masks at all times with the exception of eating and social distancing measures must still be followed. anyone not seen doing so may be subject to an ample consequence.

so to sum up all that's been said, South Korea is starting the reopening phase, and while things will move slowly, people should remain patient and understanding as things take time to return to normality. while people may go visit others, it is advised that they follow the lockdown rules as if it were still happen.

hand sanitizer dispensers will still be around as well as several places to pick up gloves and/or wipes.

the government also made a comment that school should not plan to open just yet as the safety of the children is a major concern for everyone. so it will be online for a while longer, but until then, students
should work their hardest to make up for the digital divide with hard work and effort.

if you are part of the group of people who may be returning to work soon, or you are planning to visit people, the government is also requesting/requiring that you get tested and have your family members tested. it's always safer with a confirmation.

we at Quarantine.com only wish to provide the best and most accurate news we can. which is why every story is fact checked against official news reports and then summarized as so. of course as we are not an official news sites, we advise that you also read those to get primary information.

stay safe and stay healthy!
~Quarantine.com team