36

I haven't talked much during the book but we're approaching the end 🥺 This will be the first in person chapter. I just wanna note that what is happening the book is fictional and doesn't correlate to anything actually happening with coronavirus response in SK. Also, there will be some not so distant moments and I just wanted to remind everyone to continue to be safe and follow guidelines so that we all can go back to normal life.
____________________________________

Dayoung POV

I was practically prancing around my room like a horse from utter excitement, singing about how I was finally going to meet Jimin.

Today was going to be perfect.

There was a light snow, a tiny bit of sun was poking out from behind the clouds, and it smelled of peaceful winter outside.

I quickly slipped into my jeans and a turtleneck sweater before putting an overcoat on to complete my bundling up.

"Perfect," I chirped.

I rushed out of my room into the living room where my mom and dad were in another one of their friendly but annoying arguments.

"Hey pumpkin where are you off to?" My dad asked.

My mom grinned, "She's going to meet her boyfriend for the first time."

My dad frowned, "Kim Dayoung you be safe. I know you like him but you met him online. He could be a creep."

"I assure you he's not dad. Keys!"

My mom tossed me the keys and shot me a wink.

"Oh and by the way, Daeyeol is coming over tomorrow with Hyunjung and baby Hoyoung okay?" My dad mentioned.

I brightened at the names of my brother, sister-in-law, and nephew.

Finally, it felt like things were slightly normal again.

"Okay! I've gotta go now! Bye!" I said, rushing out.

I hopped in the car and drove off towards the place. Of course I was careful because I wasn't trying to get in a car accident because of the slippery road, but I was definitely driving excitedly in anticipation of seeing Jimin.

As I mentioned, it was pretty close to my house, so after a short drive I had arrived at the base of the steep slope.

I carefully drove us and finally arrived at the spot. I had arrived before Jimin which was fine with me because I was looking for a tiny bit of alone time to bask in the winter glory.

I parked the car and got out, happily trudging through the snow to the edge of hill. The grass was covered in snow so I couldn't sit down, so I just stood to the side admiring the winter view of Seoul.

Many people were still inside for their safety which I understood, but I couldn't stand another second inside like that.

A snowflake landed on my nose, making it all cold and wet but I couldn't help but giggle at the feeling.

Gosh I was such a child.

"Ahh what the hell?!" I exclaimed suddenly as an extremely cold substance hit the back of my neck.

I whirled around, ready to beat the butt of the person who launched a snowball at me, but when I saw who it was, I felt my world stop.

Wearing a cheeky grin, I was staring the man who I had been dying to meet since I got on Quarantine.com.

Park Jimin.

He was wearing a beanie, and was bundled up in a trench coat and gloves, and was wearing black jeans, paired with some fancy looking shoes.

Suddenly everything felt so surreal.

"Wow. It's really you," I hummed, still unable to comprehend that he was really here.

"I could say the same," his voice was silky and smooth.

He had a mask on, but I could tell behind it, he had his adorable and bright smile.

We took small steps towards each other, being drawn in by the other's magnetism.

He pulled his mask off and put it in his pocket as we got closer. I did the same.

Soon enough, I was pressed against him, staring into the beautiful eyes of the man I fell in love with because I was bored at home.

"Jimin~" I mused.

"Dayoung~ I'm sorry, no more distance," he said.

In one swift movement, his lips captured mine in a blissful and harmonious need.

He was so sweet. Every movement of his mouth was gentle yet passionate, perfectly building a warming heat around us.

My hands were pressed against his chest while his were securely wrapped around my waist. But as he slipped himself in more, I found myself melting more and more into his embrace.

Jimin gently nipped on my lip forcing soft noises out of my mouth which only seemed to drive him further.

I guess we both never realized how needy we were for each other until we were right in front of one another.

After a few more moments, we pulled away and rested our foreheads against each other.

I blushed profusely as his hands cupped my cheeks.

Our frostbitten noses brushed past each other as the two of us tried to come down from the warm rush of what had just happened.

Jimin slipped his hand into mine, pouting cutely.

"Your hands are cold," he frowned.

I grinned, "You could make them warm."

His eyes sparkled as he pressed a ticklish kiss to my knuckles.

"My pleasure," he hummed. "You know I've been wanting to hold your hand forever."

"Me too. And now that we've met in real life, I foresee this happening a lot," I chuckled.

Jimin hugged me tightly, "Obviously. No more letting you go. There was too much distance for too long. So now you're stuck with me."

I beamed, "There's no one I'd rather be stuck with."

I took his hand and led him closer to the edge to show him the peaceful view of Seoul.

"It's beautiful isn't it?"

"You're more beautiful," he winked.

I playfully smacked his arm, "I see nothing changes in real life."

Jimin chuckled, "Authenticity right?"

Jimin pulled me close to his chest, pressing a kiss to the top of my head before resting his chin on my head.

It was perfect.

And while it wasn't spring yet...

It seemed that something beautiful had begun to blossom.