38

Dayoung POV

Finally the day had arrived where I could see the others.

After Jimin came over for dinner that one day, we had been talking online and even though it hadn't been that long, I already missed him.

I laughed at how unbelievably crazy I was for Jimin. Who would've ever thought?

"Where are you going auntie Da?" My nephew Hoyoung asked.

I ruffled his hair, "I'm going out to meet some people."

My brother put a tentative hand on my back, "Be careful Dayoung."

"Daeyeol, everything will be fine. We've already talked this over several times. Hoyoungie, there's a sandwich I made for you in the fridge," I said.

Daeyeol's wife Hyunjung gave me a warm smile, "Don't listen to him. He's being overprotective. And thanks for the sandwich."

I winked, "Always. Okay I'm heading out, see you."

I grabbed the car keys and drove out. The spot was a bit of a ways away from my house, but nothing a short drive couldn't solve.

On the way, I also had to pick up some dinner for myself, so I pulled into a parking lot of a restaurant and ordered curbside.

Soon enough I arrived at the spot and was met with ten cars.

"Oops, I guess I was a bit late," I grimaced.

I parked my car accordingly and hopped out, met by the screams of my friends.

"DAYOUNG OH MY GOD IT'S BEEN TOO LONG!" Fei shrieked.

I waved sheepishly at her, bowing to the others.

"BESTIE!" Minki squealed.

"WE'VE MISSED YOU GIRLY!" Jinsuk added.

"Are they normally like this?" The one I recognized as Yoongi asked.

I laughed, "Yes. All the time."

I got the food out of my car and also pulled out the presents I had bought for the boys out of my trunk.

That's when I felt something firm wrap around me.

I instantly smiled, "Hey Chim."

His warm breath was right against my ear, "Hey babe. I missed you."

He turned me to face him and leaned in for a kiss. But I was feeling cheeky so just before our lips could connect, I quickly pulled his and my mask up.

"Sorry buster," I winked.

His friends were laughing in the distance.

"Oh my god I take it back, I love her," Jungkook said.

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows, "Meanie."

I booped his nose, "You can sit on my car with me."

He grunted, "Well obviously."

We crawled on top of my car and joined the action as we all got formally introduced to one another.

It felt so weird to be meeting up with them like this after talking online for months.

The boys were one thing, but I usually was with the girls all day everyday, so to meet them after months felt so weird to me.

"Oh before I forget, I got the birthday boys some presents," I said.

Jin gave me a weird look but Taehyung seemed excited.

"I didn't really know what to get so I just tried my best. Here you go," I said as I launched the gifts at them.