20

"Wow. I knew you'd be beautiful no matter what."

Holy crap. Holy crap. Holy crap.

This was really happening.

I was actually meeting Jimin face-to-face. Or rather as face-to-face as quarantine can be, which isn't that much honestly.

He looked drop dead gorgeous. I mean wow, everything about him was perfect.

He was wearing this radiant smile that just made my heart melt and the way he was staring so intently at me through the screen made my heart pound a mile a minute.

"Dayoung? You there? Can you hear me?"

I shook myself out of my daze.

"Oh yeah sorry! I'm here! Just taking it all in and wow is it a lot to take in," I murmured.

I couldn't look away yet my face was cherry red under the intensity of his gaze. I was trapped in his look and it was eating me up.

"This is incredible. I finally get to properly meet the girl who made my quarantine a whole lot more interesting."

I chuckled, "I could say the same Jimin. It's really good to finally meet you. I mean seriously I can't believe this."

"Believe it D. This is me, live and in-person. Sort of at least."

His laugh sounded like that of an angel and could probably make anyone smile as wide as it made me smile.

"So how should we start this conversation?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. I feel like there's so much to talk about but I don't even know what to say."

"Hmm, I'll start then. So, how's your quarantine going?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh my god I might actually die one of these days. Do you know how hard it is to teach a dance team over Zoom?"

I snickered, "I can only imagine."

"What about you? How are classes going?"

"Well I've never wanted to chuck my laptop out of a window so much before, so I'd say fantastic!"

"Mood. Seriously though, I wish I could just take quarantine and shove it down the drain. It's great because it's keeping us all safe, but I swear I've started talking to the pictures on my wall."

"Oh my god wait same!"

I got up off of my bed and repositioned the laptop so that Jimin could see my room.

"Do you see those stuffies? Yeah, I haven't seen those in years, but since quarantine started, I've been conversing with all of them!" I groaned.

"Wait I want to meet them. Maybe we can become bro's."

"Excuse you, I thought our broness was exclusive."

"Of course, forgive me. But I would like to dude with them."

I laughed, "What the heck are we on?"