END NOTES

Why am I such an emotional weirdo??? 😭😭😭

This book was honestly one of the most fun to write. I recently read a book about quarantine and I wondered what I could do if I tried to fit my quarantine struggles into a chat format.

A lot of this book was honestly just me venting my hatred for quarantine and how I'm a lonely sister 😔

But anyway, the single life is pretty great so whatever.

I apologize for any grammatical errors, I hope grammarly didn't fail me.

Also, any characters mentioned are not meant to resemble real people and their names were used simply for their names. Ex. (Dayoung WJSN, etc.)

I also want to mention that all the events that happened in the book are not actual statements by South Korea and you should still stay safe with the virus and wear a mask and wash your hands. Be considerate please.

This book was honestly just a brain dump and I know some of you have been reading RH and wondered why I stopped for a bit. I promise I haven't abandoned it, I just really needed Quarantine.com to relax without much worry of creating antagonists or dramatic backstories.

On that note, time for a friendly shameless self promo. Check out my bio for all the books I've finished writing and the ones that are going on.

For my continuous lovelies, you may have noticed that I've written like 10 books this year thanks to quarantine 😅

Alright that's all from me kiddos

Stay safe out there lovelies ❤️

And as always...

Happy Reading 📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖