☯ᴍʀ. ᴍɪᴛꜱᴜʜɪᴅᴇ☯ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

A/N: I know its a picture of netero from hxh but that's all I can imagine mitsuhide looks like so with me XD
Chapter 1 and 2 will be in second person, but the rest of the story is in first.
This chapter is really bad I apologize but I don't know how to edit it - I promise it will get better after this one 😭
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

This chapter is really bad I apologize but I don't know how to edit it - I promise it will get better after this one 😭                                ⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

       You had been on a long journey traveling to the foot hills of Mt. Kita. You looked up all the way to the top of the mountain wondering, 'How am I supposed to get to the top of that?'

"(Y/n?) come here child." You slowly walked over to the man who spoke to you, wondering why he knew your name. You gripped the fabric of your favorite haori You had as a child. It was Your fathers teacher Mr. Mitsuhide himself who made it for you as a gift to your father for when you were born.

     "I am Master mitsuhide. I trained your father. I'm assuming you're here because..." He trailed off sighing. "Yes. He's dead." You said coldly, trying not to tear up. "Your training will begin tomorrow. You can rest up for now, it's been a long journey." You followed the old man into a very traditional house, were food was already made. "Eat now child." He said sternly, but with tenderness in his voice. You began to eat quietly and slowly, savoring every bit of the food. "This is really good.." You smiled slightly, not taking a break from eating. "Don't talk with your mouth full, but thank you." He made a little 'pfft' noise as he saw food fall out of your mouth while you were talking.

     "You Will sleep here child." Mr. Mitsuhide said in his gruff voice. "Alright. thank you for the meal." You said softly. You sat down on the bed he prepared for you and weeped softly. "I miss you father.." You spoke beneath your breath. 'I will train her the best I can'. Mr. Mitsuhide thought as he heard your quiet sobs.

     You awoke to the sound of a 'shing' and a feeling of coldness on your legs. You woke up abruptly "Are you crazy?!" You yelled at Your teacher. "A slayer must know when someone is going to attack." You realized that he had perfectly sliced your blanket in half. "We will begin your training now, get dressed child. This will not be easy." You put on black trousers and (f/c) robed shirt. hung up your kimono and haori, ditching them because you knew you wouldn't be able to properly exercise in them. "First, I need to teach you agility, strength and endurance. Run up and down the mountain until dusk." You started laughing. "Funny joke Mr. Mitsuhide. When do we start our actual training?" You said. "Learn to hold your tongue child, this is the actual training."

     After whining a bit, you started jogging up the trail of the mountain. "It's so hot.." You continued to complain. Once you got to the top you started to wheeze a bit. "The air is really thin here?" You sat down to take a break then realized it was already dark. "Really!? It took me this long?" You started running down the mountain, using the last of your strength.

     "It took you a while child." Mr. Mitsuhide said. "By the looks of it, you only went down once did you not?" You looked down nervously nodding your head. "as I expected. You've got a long way to go (y/n). The training will only get harder."

      As promise, the training did begin to become more vigorous. Your top score for going up the mountain was 5 times in a day. It got harder to go up and down, sword in hand. You began to gain muscle, and had many calluses. On days you weren't working out, you trained your mind and heart beat reading sense by meditation. You were beaten many times by sensei and gotten many bruises from combat, but he always treated you to dinner afterwards. Finally the day came where he taught you the art of the breath.

      "(y/n), I want you to take in deep breaths. enhance your breathing." You began to do as told until you felt a spike of adrenaline. You looked up at your sensei and smiled slightly. "That feels weird." He chuckled and then looked deep into your eyes. "It makes you heal faster and be as strong as demon when you are human. Now my dear child, close your eyes and choose an element in nature. Just listen.. " huff...huff..huff..huff you breathed in and out.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🆆🅰🆃🅴🆁 🆁🆄🆂🅷🅸🅽🅶   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞    *:・゚✧*:・゚ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝕎𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ʙʟᴏssᴏᴍ ᴘᴇᴛᴀʟs Fᴀʟʟɪɴɢ.

     "Mr. Mitsuhide I want to learn the breath of the blossoms." He nodded at you and you began to teach you.

There was 5 forms in all.

      𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦: Sakura wind. This form is most powerful, mostly used. It can be for short ranged attacks.

𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦: Blossom Rain. Similar to Tanjiro's "The merciful rain on a dry day" makes the one slashed feel no pain, and a sense of peace as gentle petals fall on them.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦: shooting petals. Used for long ranged attacks, not very powerful but very speedy.

𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦: 5 petaled star. Slashes in the shape of a star, outlining the petals of a cherry blossom.

𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐡 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦: The poisoned flower. A poison is released into the opponent rendering them paralyzed for up to an hour.

~Two years later~

      "(Y/n)..." Mr Mitsuhide said. He patted your head with tears in his eyes. "You've learned well my dear child. Please protect your life with everything. AND NO MESSING AROUND WITH BOYS!" You chuckled at his father like behavior. "Don't worry sensei. I'll become one of the greatest slayers of all time!! "One more thing.. Im sorry to say this but you cannot come back to me. You need to learn independence. It's what your father would have wanted for you." sighing ,you set off on your journey to final selection, haori flowing in the wind and fathers sword in hand.