1 - Homecoming

Iris's POV

I pulled up to the familiar driveway of the place I grew up in in my Mercedes convertible and can see the children playing in their wolf and human forms with the teenagers in their various clicks hanging out after getting home from school.

The adults are probably all busy doing their various jobs or are currently resting at home.

I park my car in the pack garage and make my way upstairs through the door that leads into the pack house from the garage to the Alpha's office to report my return and be assigned a job.

I guess it's best I explain what's going on currently and who I am.

My name is Iris Sandoval, I'm twenty years old going to twenty-one and I'm a lycanthrope. Everyone in my pack is a werewolf except for myself, my brother Gregorio, my sister Mikayla and the Alpha's son Vladovin.

The werewolf council had a law made a year before Vlad and Rio were born that all children born from an alpha or beta must undergo the lycanthrope transformation to ensure that they're strong enough to protect the pack.

I say transformation but it's more of an experiment they perform on you to change you from a regular wolf to a lycan.

This experiment started as a result of the council getting wind that the witches were planning another war to take over so they created us to unite the packs and bring back the monarchy.

It would have been great if the whole pack could become lycans but the experiment tends to kill those without alpha or beta blood, and let's not forget the fact that undergoing this experiment means you giving up your mate because lycans don't have mates. That's why the experiment is done when the child is born to prevent any future drama.

My dad was the former Beta of our pack, the Lupine Valley located in Germany, all the packs are based in Europe. My brother is the current Beta and my sister is almost finished with her training to be the pack doctor when my mom retires.

I just finished my Beta training which, now that I think of it, might have just been for nothing seeing as my brother is already beta.

I'm the last born which means I have no obligations or set position to fill in. I used to think it was a good thing but now it just makes me feel useless.

I get to the Alpha's office, knock on the door and walk in after being told to come in.

"Good afternoon Alpha Stone. " I greet respectfully with a head bow and see my brothers best friend look up at my voice.

Alpha Vladovin Stone has been best friends with my brother Gregorio for as long as they've been born and I'm not even exaggerating.

Vlad is a couple months older than my brother but they had been together since the moment Gregorio was born seeing as our parents are best friends.

Vlad's dad, Henry, the former Alpha, had grown up with my dad and mom, Angelo and Maria, and the three of them were inseparable, then Henry met Luna Alexandria in Ireland and the rest is history.

I hadn't seen Vlad and my brother in four years since they left for training four years ago then I left two years ago a week before they came back for my own training so seeing how much he had grown up is quite a shock.

Vlad always had cute boyish looks when growing up but now he had the looks of a strong, rugged, sexy man and I must say it suits him well. He got his father's dark hair and looks but had his mother's green eyes and almost pale skin, if not for his father being a chocolate skinned man, I'm sure he would have been as white as a sheet.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts when he speaks with that deep sexy voice of his that makes my knees weak.

"I'm sorry but are you a new arrival or something? I don't think we've met. " He tells me and I can tell that he really doesn't know who I am.

I don't know if I should be offended or not but I can't really blame him. I was just a chubby little sixteen year old when he left and I must say that puberty has been more than kind to me.

I got rid of my baby fat and instead got high cheek bones, big full tits, a small waist and an even bigger ass and hips that rest upon long toned legs, not to mention that I finally grew out my white hair from my pixie cut to long curls that ended just below my breasts.

I have white hair because all lycans were made from both Angel and Demon blood and the white hair signifies that I have more Angel than Demon blood in me.

"Has it really been that long that you don't recognize me anymore Vladdy? " I tease him and know the instant he realizes that it's me cause he gets off his chair and comes towards me to pull me in for a hug.

"Iris, I can't believe it's you. " He pulled back to give me a once over again and I notice his eyes lingering a little. "It's been so long that I thought you didn't want to come back home. "

"Are you shitting me? Lupine Valley is home, of course I'll always come back. " I stated truthfully and he pulled me in for another hug before finally releasing me and returning to his seat.

"So what can I do for you? " He asked getting into Alpha mode.

"I need a job Vladdy. I can't just laze about the house doing nothing after working everyday for two years. " I explained and he went silent for a couple minutes before speaking up.

"How about being my secretary? I need the help and it will keep you busy while utilizing the skills you learned at training. " He said and I instantly beam at the idea.

"That's awesome Vladdy, thanks. Wait, " I just remembered something very important. "do you still train the warriors and recruits? "

"Yes. " He is answered hesitantly.

"And will I be assisting you at said task? "

"Yes. "

"Yes! " I almost scream.

"Why so excited about training? " He asked curiously.

"Cause I get to look at all the hot guys I want to without seeming like a creep. " I answered nonchalantly. He released an angry growl which both confused and turned me on. Not gonna lie, dominance turns me on big time.

"You will not be looking at any males Iris, do I make myself clear?! " He growled out and I found myself creaming.

"And why is that Alpha? " I practically purred out.

I knew I was playing with fire but it has never felt so good to get burned.

He got out at his chair, walked over to mine and yanked me out of it then slammed me against the wall with him pressed against me.

He peppered kisses and bites against my neck going up to my ear and I knew he left love bites behind, he grazed my ear with his teeth before nipping at my lobe drawing a moan from me as I clutch him tighter to me.

"Because I want those eyes only on me and I want the only thought in your head to be about how hard I'll fuck you after every training session. " He ground his hard member into me to prove his point further..... Is what I wish happened.

What really happened was this.

"Oh, maybe you'll find a guy you like and settle down with him. " He said with a smile. Don't you just hate it when the person you like doesn't like you?

Before we could speak any further, we were interrupted by a knock on the door and we sat alert in our seats before he told the person to come in.

A beautiful blue eyed, pale skinned blonde came in and immediately walked towards Vlad, sat on his lap and kissed him.

I sat there while barbie two point bullshit was kissing my Vladdy.

She must have a death wish.