14 - Explanation

Iris's POV

“Can you put him on the bed? I'm to sore to do it. ” I asked Vlad and he walked towards Rio and picked him up.

“Are you sure you want him waking up on the bed after what he just saw me doing to you? ” He asked with Rio over his shoulder and I was getting turned on again by just watching his strong, sexy body. “Pixie, can you hear me? ” He asked breaking me out of my lustful haze.

“Right, put him on the couch instead. ” I directed him and started looking for my clothes around the room.

Vlad put him down and walked into his closet and came out dressed in sweat pants and a tight T-shirt holding another shirt and a pair of boxers which he tossed at me.

I put them on quickly before walking towards Rio. “Rio? Can you hear me? ” I asked shaking him by the shoulders but he didn't respond. “Come on big brother, wake up. ” I started lightly tapping his face and he opened his eyes for a little bit before he went unconscious again. “Wake up! ” I yelled as I slapped him hard on his face and he bolted up in a sitting position, throwing me onto the floor.

“Shit Pixie, are you okay? ” Vlad said rushing to me and lifting me off the floor. I want to tell him that I'm not fragile but I love him worrying about me.

“Is she okay? ” Rio exclaimed gaining our attention. “What about me?! ” He yelled jumping off the couch. “I'm the one that just saw my little sister with my best friend's dick shoved down her throat and you're asking if she's okay. ” He said while pacing and throwing his hands all over the place before he stopped and looked at us. “I've been scarred for life! ” He yelled out making me jump.

He is so dramatic sometimes.

“We get it, you're ‘scarred. ’ But just so we're clear, you're not going to tell anyone about what you saw, at least not until we've told dad. ” I instructed him.

“Fine. ” He agreed. “But just so you know, dad's gonna beat the crap out of Vlad when he finds out. ” He said and Vlad looked slightly scared.

“No he won't. ” I said trying to reassure Vlad.

“Uh, yes he will. ” Rio butted in.

“Rio! ” I snapped at him.

“What?! ” He snaps back. “It's not like he didn't know that starting anything with you would be a death sentence. ” He reasons. “He knew the consequences and still decided to get with you. Now that is what I call love. ” He says and gives Vlad an encouraging pat on the back.

“He's right Pixie. ” Vlad says agreeing with Rio. “Whatever your dad throws at me, I'll be able to handle it. ”

“Oo, that's right, dad still has his battle axe with him and he sharpens it every day so watch out for that. ” Rio adds ‘helpfully. ’

“Thank you so much Rio, I'll be sure to repay you when it's your turn. ” I say to him and anyone can hear the threat in my voice.

“I think I should be on my way now. ” Rio says inching towards the door with every word while I glare at him. “Bye! ” He exclaimed as he rushed out the door and down the hall.

I turn my attention back on Vlad and see him pacing back and forth with a nervous look on his face.

“Vlad, what's wrong? ” I ask as I walk up to him and cup his face in my hands, stopping his pacing.

“Your dad's going to kill me when he finds out that we mated and I haven't even taken you on a date yet. ” He said.

I thought about lying to make him feel better but that wouldn't be worth it cause he'd be unprepared to run. “He won't kill you, just chop off a couple limbs but they'll grow back in a week or two. ” I told him while rubbing his back up and down to try and calm him down but my words just made the situation worse.

“What if he cuts my dick off Iris? That shit is going to hurt so fucking much. ” He said falling back on the bed.

I won't lie, I panicked a little at that thought cause imagine going without good dick for two weeks after you've finally gotten it.

Even back at camp, after Dante popped my cherry, we didn't go a day without sex until the trips and I felt like a junkie going through withdrawals.

“I'm sorry, Dante did what to you? ” He asked seating upright and I realized that he could hear my thoughts now that he marked me and I could hear his as well.

“Don't worry about that right now, let's think of a way to tell my dad without him chopping off your most vital body part. ” I said brushing his question off cause now is not the time for a jealous fit.

“Fine, but we will have this talk when my life is no longer in danger. ” He finalized and I had no problem with that.

We spent the better part of our morning brainstorming ways to tell my dad before we finally decided to invite our families to dinner and break the news to them, that way Henry and my mom could hold dad back from killing Vlad.

We had a shower, got dressed and he dropped me off at my house to get changed before we went to work and thank God there was no one at home cause I wasn't ready to explain myself to anyone.

We got to the office ready for a peaceful day at work but that was too much to ask for cause Ivana was in the office sitting on Vlad's desk in purple lingerie with matching strapped heels and a black leather trench coat over it.

I won't lie, the girl is gorgeous but I am so not in the mood to deal with her bullshit today so I just walked out of the office and told Vlad to deal with her.