𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐩𝐬.

- CHARLI'S POV -
"CHARLI!" Chase cried, giving me a sad intimidating look. I flushed the necklace he gave me on our first date, I was done with chase. I was done with his lies, everything he told me was a lie. He literally lied to me and josh about this whole hookup! If only I could imagine how josh was feeling in this situation. Chase grabbed my hand and tears fell down his face as he began to plead for forgiveness. "Chase, I'm so sorry. But, this whole charli and chase thing isn't going to work. I trusted you so much to let you have a chance with me but instead you broke my heart! I don't know the right way to forgive you but it'll eventually come soon.. just keep wishing upon that." I said as I walked out shutting the door. All I heard was fussing and glass getting thrown from the room across us. It was josh and nessa arguing after he found out. I went near the room they were at, I eve dropped a little. "NESSA, WHY? What does chase have that I don't? AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH OR PLEASING YOU? Just give me answers please!" Josh shouted at her. "WELL, MAYBE IF YOU GAVE ME MORE ATTENTION INSTEAD OF HANGING OUT WITH BRYCE AND THE BOYS. IM SORRY, I'm truly sorry. I hate the person I've become." Nessa shouted back. "Well, honestly.. I'm not even going to stress over it. Bros before hoes." Josh said walking out that room. I quickly ran but sucks I'm not fast enough so josh eventually saw me. "Charli?" he said. I slowly walked away from josh as he gave me a weird look because he knew I was eve dropping their private conversation. "And how may I help you?" he said as I tried to walk away. I know this boy did not try to talk to me after he just went through it, chile. "Oh, hey.. Josh. How's your day going?" I said awkwardly. I felt so awkward so I kept smiling with a weird face, I completely embarrassed myself. "Oh me? Weird because you never ask how my day is going. We haven't talked for a while and we've just been avoiding each other after we got into relationships. My day is bad.. kind of personal, hows yours?" Josh replied back to me with a smile on his face. "Meee? Oh me, right. Um, my day is going pretty good. Also, yeah.. we should talk again!" I said giving him a  smile. I CRINGED MYSELF OUT, literally. I did not know how to talk to josh at all, like this is the only part I'm going to need Nessa because she knows how to talk to that boy. "Well, that's good! Catch you later?" He said with such a bright smile on his face. I've never seen someone so happy after a break up! I kind of lost focus of what he was saying because his beautiful smile had me day dreaming. "Yeah... YEAH, catch you later? WAIT, later?" I said. "Um, yes. Later.." he replied back to me giving me a weird look like I was stupid. "Oh, ha. Yeah, later." I said back to him in a weird tone as he walked away. I tried being cool and ending up slipping as Addison walked past me. She laughed so hard! "CHARLI, are you o- okay?" She couldn't even finish her words, she just kept laughing. She held her hand out to pick me up. "Girl, what are you up to?" she said as she was chuckling so hard. "Quit it, it's never that funny. But, I'm still thinking about chase." I said. "How about we have a girls day out today?" she said shouting so loudly with such an angelic voice. "That'd be so relieving" I said as I sighed. "Cool, go get ready. I'm going to take you out with Dixie, Avani, madi, and mads. Go get ready, girly." She said as she went in the kitchen. I ran upstairs to go throw on something simple to wear. Not too much, you know. As I ran upstairs I bumped into someone... he looked good as ever.

Questions:
- OUUUU, the tea gonna get hot.
* who do you think she bumped into?🤭
* who do you ship charli with? 😆
* do you like it so far? 🥺