𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝..𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭?

Warning: I may use profanity or words you may not like. Please avoid the words to not cause any problems. THESE CHAPTERS ARE FOR MATURITY, thank you.

CHARLI'S POV *continued*
| 3:06AM |
It was the night I was going back home, we all finished packing and I told the girls Josh will be picking me up from the airport so they said they'll take an Uber. We were headed to the airport and was waiting hours for our flight.

| 9:34am |
We finally made it to Cali. I saw Josh so I headed to the car and left the girls because I was going to see them back at the house anyways. He rolled his windows down and waved. I waved back and got into the car and shut the door. He sighed and looked down.
"Hey... what were you going to tell me?" I said staring him into his soul.
He took a deep breath and instantly got his words out.
"OKAY, Nessa and I are dating. SHE IS A CHANGED PERSON I PROMISE.."  he said as he shouted and shut his eyes as if he were stressed out.
I felt like the world completely blacked out, everything went black in my eyes. I felt betrayed and I just felt like crying really bad but I didn't want it to look like I was hurt when I really was. I just sat there for about 3 minutes silently as he looked at me with a look of guilt.
"Wellll.... that's good for you! I mean congratulations. If that's what you were going to tell me.. you shouldn't have called me at all" I said as I started to unbuckle my seatbelt.
He looked at me as if I was dumb and locked the car doors.
"No, you're staying and riding with me. You don't have anywhere to go and if you get caught up into danger .. Josh Richards isn't responsible for it, okay? Okay.. now buckle that seatbelt right back on little girl." He said.
It was silent the WHOLE entire car ride and we were just mad at each other the whole entire time until he finally broke the silence. He stared me down and started speaking.
"Well, why do you care about who I date? Why don't you tell me, Charli. It's not like you like me or something. Don't you date that huddy boy?" He said sounding furious.
"His name is Chase Hudson and I do not." I said rolling my eyes.
"Well, DONT you have a thing with Noah? Or something".. he said with a quick response.
I explained to him that Noah and Dixie were seeing each other.
"Oh.. WELL, there's still Vinnie left. He's literally a ladies man but you can pull him.."  he said.
"Vinnie is a pretty different guy, I love him but I think he's talking to Addison. You're also forgetting I'm 16, bet he'll still treat me better though." I said as I started to eat my snacks I got from the airport.
Josh froze in completely shock.
"TALKING TO WHO?" he shouted.
"OOOOOOPSSSSSSS!! I REALLY DID NOT MEAN TO SAY THAT, please don't say anything." I said.
"Bryce is gonna loveeee this.." he whispered as he started to drive with one hand.
I was getting really mad because josh was acting honestly really annoying and it was getting me pissed to the point I didn't even want to be in the car with him.

| LOCATION: HYPE HOUSE |
* everyone is at the hype including sway *
I went to the kitchen to see Addison and Vinnie together. She was licking the frosting off her fingers and they both looked at me as I walked in.

"Awkward... vinnie what was that call about yesterday?" I said as I got up on the counter, sat down and looked straight into his eyes to see if he was going to tell the truth.
"Oh, the accidental call? I meant to ask Addison when is she going to stop playing and bake a cake with me, I was really bored and wanted to bake a cake so.. you must want to join?" He said mixing the ingredients together.
"Yeah, what'd you think he was talking about?" addison said as she continued eating the frosting.
"OOOOHHH...ummm.. it was a misunderstanding."
I said.
They both looked at each other and looked right back at me.
"Misunderstanding about what?" Bryce came walking in with josh.
I felt my heart beating because I just knew what was going to go down.
"Yeah, Charli told me that Vinnie called her saying when is Addison going to stop playing and let him smash.. isn't that right, Charli?" Josh said looking at me.
Addison looked like she was going to cry and she just threw all the cake batter all over the floor and left.
Vinnie pushed both of them and called punks.
"Nah, you're not not going to treat any woman as if they're your objects and if someone makes a promise, you keep it not share it. I'm out, sway fucks" he said.
Vinnie was walking out the kitchen and looked me into the eyes, he pat me on the back a little as he walked out. At this point I really felt like I was failing everyone. I just left as well and went to Dixie because I saw her sitting on the couch. I sat next to her and rested my head on her shoulders.

"Hey, you okay? And.. what happened to Addison?
she just rushed out & started crying." Dixie said.
Tears started to rush down my cheeks.

"I don't know dixie, stupid shit. I really feel like I'm failing everyone. I cannot do anything without messing things up. I feel like I'm in a movie and I'm the main character, I feel like I'm the reason everything happens. Been around too many boy drama & I'm losing my friends. I literally don't know what to do, Dixie. I don't" I said.
She looked at me and started to hug me tightly.
"You'll never fail me, you're my little sister and I'm SOOO proud of you. You always make me happy. Try texting Addison, if she's mad.. we can go visit her and apologize. How about me and you go to the spa soon? You need to get a few things off your chest." She said.
I started to text Addison.
*
TEXT MESSAGES
[  BAD BLEEP🥺💕]
Charli: Addi, you okay? I've seen you rushed out today...
Addi: I'm fine.
Charli: hey, are you mad at me? You totally have a reason to be!
Addi: nah, char life goes on.. doesn't matter to me.
Charli: Addison, I promise I didn't say anything bad. He took it out of context!! I'm trustable, you can trust me :(.
Addi: I'm fine, okay? No bad blood!
Charli: ugh, spa night? or how about all 3 of us.. me, you, and dixie hang by melrose? then, come to my house to chill.. sounds cool?
Addi: I actually was going to go skateboarding with Troy, but deal I guess.
Charli: Troy? I was expecting you to say Vinnie.
Addi: I told you! Vinnie and I are just friends... I think.
Charli: Yeah.. we'll discuss this when we see each other.
Addi: cool.
-
-
-
THATS A WRAP GUYSSSSS!! WE ARE JUST NOW GETTING STARTED, I think I might come with a new story soon so stay toned FOR THATTTT! YKTV ANSWER THE QUESTIONS OR NO MORE UPDATES :)

Question time!!!!
1. Do you think vinnie and addi actually have something going on?
2. Do you feel bad for Charli?
3. Do you think what josh did was right or wrong?
4. How y'all feel about jessa getting back? Chile.