𝐔𝐡 𝐎𝐡.

CHARLI'S POV.
All I seen was the sway boys and some of the hype house boys. I literally wanted to leave before I could be seen! "Addison!" I whispered angrily. "Yeah, that's me. That's me!" she said happily full with joy. "GIR- DO YOU SEE ALL THESE BOYS?" I said in a shouted whisper. "Um.. yeah? They came unexpectedly. Just have fun! And live life while you can." She said as she pushed me into the sand, "have fun girl". I started chilling next to Bryce for a while and he offered me a drink. "Want water?" said Bryce. "No, thank you though!" I said smiling at him. Bryce is the big brother I never had! He always checks up on me and makes sure I am okay, I love him so much. As Bryce went to go grab a bottle of water from the cooler, this boy came near me to put his towel down then he went back to playing volleyball. He had brown hair and a beautiful smile. Bryce came back and sat right next to me. "I got two.. just in case you wanted one. You know?" He said smiling as he handed me a water bottle. "Aww, thank you! You're so sweet. Also, who's the new kid?" I said questioning him. "Oh, him?" he said pointing, "that's Noah, he's quite the ladies man." I took my sunglasses off to get a better look at him. "Oh, really.. how old is he?" I said placing my hand on Bryce shoulder. "W- why?" Bryce said while laughing. "I'm only telling you cause I trust you. But, homeboy is kind of cute!" I said smiling while looking at Bryce. "Oh, word? NOAH!" Bryce yelled. I got so embarrassed, "stop bryce!!" I said while jokingly hitting him. "Yeah?" Noah said as he came over. His voice sounded like an angel speaking to me, he was just perfect. Bryce pulled him closer to me, "Charli meet Noah, Noah meet Charli. I'm going to go play volleyball now so you losers can get to know each other." Bryce said as he quickly walked away to go play with the rest of the boys. Noah took a seat next to me and chilled with me for a while, he was super quiet and shy. "How do you like it here? Heard you're the new star of tiktok" I said while I turned to look at him. He started smiling and looked down at the sand. "Oh.. well, it's cool here I guess. Thanks for asking! Also, everyone THINKS I'm cute.. I'm really not." He said as he started laughing, "what's up with you?". "Good that you're having fun and NO, I think you're really cute in my opinion. Also, you know.. breakups, boy drama, dancing, all in one." I said while looking up at the sky. Noah started blushing, I could tell it's very weird for him to take compliments because every time I told him he was cute.. he kept smiling. He looked away from me and started looking at the water, "thank you.. I find you really cute too..." he said shyly. I don't know about him but I was down for whatever! "Um, I'm gonna play some more volleyball.. and go for a swim. Wanna join?" He said putting his hand out and smiling. "Yeah, no thank you! I think I'm going to chill here" I said smiling.. "but, we can hang out soon" I added on. "Nice, catch you later!" He said while he walked away and waved goodbye at me. I put on my sunglasses and started texting Jack and James to see if they're were still coming because I'm most comfortable around them. I look up and all I see is Avani and Nick running towards me. "Hey mrs.Beck" they both said at the same time. I removed my shades and sized them. "You guys are weird.. get away from me" I said as I continued to go on my phone. "Yeah! We saw what happened sweetie." Avani said with a huge smile on her face. "AVANI!" Anthony shouted. "What? can't have girl talk now?" Avani said while looking back at him.  "No, I don't care about that. But, you and nick need to get back in the game!" Anthony said. "Oh, that's us. Catch you later mrs.Beck!" Nick said while him and Avani ran back. "Bozos" I whispered  under my breath. I was finally relaxing until somebody else decided to mess with me. "CHARRR!" two people said at once. I looked up and it was Jack and James! "YOU GUYS MADE IT!" I said in excitement and started jumping and hugging them. They both took a seat next to me. "You looked like quite a loner. What's up with you?" James said. "Honestly, EVERYTHING. Boy drama literally.. the whole chase cheating on me, me thinking josh is weirdly getting attractive, Noah being the hottest guy, and me slowly catching feelings for Quinton while he has a girlfriend. What's been going on with you guys though?" I said while smiling. They both looked at me with a concerned and confused look on their face. "Well.." Jack slowly spoke up, "I'll be back." He said. He saw Lauren so he ran to her and hugged her. Jack has the biggest crush on her, it's great to see him happy! I only had James left, all my friends were getting into relationships. "Looks like it's just us two, lil sis. Single for life! It's okay, single is better" James said as he hugged me. "Agreed. I'll be back, James. Going to use the restroom.." I said as I got up from my seat and he nodded. I went to the bathroom and it's gender neutral meaning both genders can go in. I walked in there and heard singing coming from there. I checked and it was ....

Questions:
* girl, the tea is hot!!
* do you ship Noah and Charli? 🌚 (in the book)
* who do you think is singing? 😳