𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐉𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐧. [SPECIAL]

CHARLI'S POV *continued*
"WE'RE GOING TO JAPAN TOMORROW!!" Addison shouted.
We we're extremely happy because we can finally get a break from all this boy drama. I felt so much relief!
All three of us watched a movie and packed our bags before we fell asleep. We slept early because we had to wake up early for the flight. None of the boys knew we were going, which made it ten times better. We invited even more girls, I'm pretty sure the only girls that weren't going was Mads and Nessa, they had plans together. Fine by me because it won't be all awkward being so close to Nessa during that trip so I was grateful. We've been to Bahamas our last trip, so I was excited to go to JAPAN!

*HOURS LATER*
Addison started hitting us with pillows and repeatedly telling us to wake up. Dixie and I finally woke up. We we're running late so we had no choice but to travel in our pajamas. I had on my Dunkin onesie. Dixie and Addison had on their matching satin blue & pink pajamas from last night. We grabbed everything we needed. We we're walking out the house and the boys carried a confused look on their face.
"Deuces! We're out" I said before loudly shutting the door.
We got into the car and was celebrating the whole entire car ride. When we arrived to the airport, we just kept dancing and dancing. We we're waiting hours for our flight until it finally came. We got checked, and went on the plane. I was extremely excited! We we're on there for hours and hours.
I was completely knocked out, all of us were. Except Addi, she's always ms perfect so she stayed awake the whole entire time!

-
-
*TOKYO, JAPAN.*
Japan was everything I imagined! It was so beautiful. Imagine it at night, would be a dream! We went to our hotel and it was HUGE! Bigger than ever. People in japan are living in like 2066 or something, they're top notch. We had to put our bags down because we had to take a tour in Japan. There was a knock on the door as Addison rushed to go open it. It was a boy and a girl holding gift bags that said "welcome to Tokyo!". They were actually going to give us a tour around, but greeted us first.
The girl spoke up..
"Hontōni kore o shinakereba naranai nodesu ka?" she said as she looked at the boy.
He just rolled his eyes at her and continued to speak to us. We just stood there in silence and looked at them.
"Kon'nichiwa!" he said smiling at us.
"Kon'nichiwa, nihongo wa hanasemasen! Watashitachiha Rosanzerusu kara kimashita." Amelie said to him smiling back.
Amelie is very intelligent, she's multilingual so she knows how to speak Japanese. She told him that we didn't know how to speak Japanese.
"Oh, my apologizes! I'm so sorry. Let me introduce myself, I'm terrible at this. My name is Aiko and I'm 17. This is my cousin, Akira. She's 16. She's actually blasian and I'm Asian. We moved here years ago to help our grandparents. So, my cousin and I are the grandchildren of the owners. We'll give you guys a tour today as requested. I'll take 3 groups of people and Akira will take 3 as well. According to the papers, there's six of you I believe. Charli, Dixie, Addison, Avani, Madi, and lastly Amelie. Correct? Okay, so.. Akira, you can do the honors of picking your three.
Akira stepped up and looked us up and down.
"Hmm.. I want Avani, you look fun like a great friend. I want you, Amelie.. you look like you'd actually be interested. Also, Madi.. I want you." she said.
So, that meant me, Dixie, and Addison were going with Aiko. This shouldn't be bad at all. Plus, he doesn't even look like he wants to be friends with me.. more like he's doing this for his job.. maybe?  I mean what can I say, they were extremely beautiful people. Aiko looks like a ladies man. Akira was an absolutely beautiful girl with long curly hair, she looked like Moana.
"Yikes, um you guys don't look dressed up to me.. and are you wearing Satin pajamas while we're about to tour? Definitely a no! Throw on something cute and meet us down stairs. Well, actually I'm going to stay in here because you guys obviously need guidance." Akira said as she pushed Aiko out.
We all was getting ready and showering. Everyone looked pretty decent. I threw on a red dress and put my hair in a bun. Akira put white flowers in my hair.
"That'll complete the look!" she said.
Of course Addison and Dixie matched, Amelie and Avani matched as well. Madi threw on a pink dress with heels and called it a day.
We all were walking downstairs. I seen Aiko staring into my soul as I walked down the stairs. I was so dazed that I tripped walking down the stairs. He rushed to help me and pulled me up. Akira left with her three and Aiko was taking us downtown. We we're going for a walk in the city. He took us to a beautiful place with neon lights, tables, and a nice plaza.
"This right here is my favorite restaurant! We can eat here. Is there anything you guys want? I can pay for it." He said asking us while smiling.
"I got it! I can pay for my own food." I said smiling back.
"No, no! I insist.. let me pay." he said begging me.
I wasn't going to sit here and go back and forth with him so I just let him pay for it. He went inside and left us out sitting down. Dixie and Addison made literally a thousand tiktoks and made me take photos for them. Addison posted them on her account.

-INSTAGRAM-

addisonraee: dixison takes japan!! {comments}dixiedamelio: baeblakegray: wait, Japan?brycehall: can i get an invite noahbeck: ship <3 but Homegirllll on the right😍noahbeckisdad227: @noahbeck OMG I LOVE U NOAH!!! PLZ FOLLOW ME💓🥺💖🤭❤️😭emily_238...

{comments}
dixiedamelio: bae
blakegray: wait, Japan?
brycehall: can i get an invite
noahbeck: ship <3 but Homegirllll on the right😍
noahbeckisdad227: @noahbeck OMG I LOVE U NOAH!!! PLZ FOLLOW ME💓🥺💖🤭❤️😭
emily_23811: @brycehall I ship braddison👀
brycehall: @emily_23811 same
dixiedamelio: @brycehall no❤️
avani: bebs
charlidamelio: the cutest!
taylerholder: Dixie tho 👀👀
madimonroe: CUTIES
ameliezilber: ok but I ship it
lilhuddy: :(..
kiocyr: char be third wheeling
tonylopez: wow u guys are goddesses
cancellingthecreatures: CHILE MOVE
joshrichards: um?
+
load more comments

- closes Instagram -

Those comments were pretty weird if you ask me. Aiko came back with some food for us to try. Like, rice balls and sushi. They were extremely AWESOME! We we're laughing and joking, having a great time. Aiko's phone was going off for some weird reason and he turned his phone over on the table. We heard someone coming over..
"Hey Babe.."
TO BE CONTINUED.
**

SOOOO.. THAT'S A WRAP! So, this one was a special because it was an extremely long chapter and took me days to finally complete it. And, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIXIE ILYSFM <33!
QUESTIONS:
So what y'all think about Aiko?
who's the secret admirer?
where should they take a vacation to next?
Do you like Akira?
What do you guys think happened next?

See y'all soon ! Love everyone, peace out!