𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬.

CHARLI'S POV *continued*
Someone slowly opened my door and it was Noah. I left my bag in the living room so he came to bring it to me! Noah is such a sweet, loving, caring guy.. but I can never imagine being with him. Besides, him and Dixie are getting oddly close. Dixie haven't been really talking to griffin anymore! I sighed as he slowly walked in and shut the door quietly.
"Hey, you left your bag outside.. just wanted to give it to you. You okay?" he asked.
"Yeah, um thanks for asking." I said with a fake smile on my face.
He obviously knew I had a fake smile on my face so he sat next to me on my bed and looked at me.
"Listen, I know you're not okay. You don't have to tell me though, it could be personal! But, just know better days are coming." He said smiling as he placed his hand on mine.
I smiled back as he left the room and shut the door quietly. He is like an angel from heaven, he is so gentle with people and he has the best heart. Wait, do I like Noah? I probably don't.. my mind is speaking not my heart. Noah left the room. I slept good that night & it felt so relaxing.

*SUN RISES*
I did promise Josh that I'd go out with him and spend some time. It was still kind of weird that he asked me, you know? He could've easily asked Nessa. Well, I decided to look cute today. I took a nice hot shower and did my hair and makeup. I threw on a pink and white tie dye crop top & some jeans. As I was walking out, Dixie asked where I was going.
"Rise and shine, sleeping beauty. Excuse me missy, where are you heading?" she said as she stopped me in front of the door.
I laughed and giggled before telling her as she held a strong confused look on her face.
"Dixie, move. I'm going to see someone!" I said.
"Hm.. another sway house material I see? I'm kidding kid! Have fun. Here's a extra $1000 to spoil yourself and bring me some food when you come back" she said laughing as she handed me money.
Dixie knows I didn't really need her money, but she still gave it anyways because she's such an amazing older sister. I walked outside and there was Josh. It felt hella awkward when he greeted me.
"You're looking great. You ready?" He said smiling at me holding his hand out.
I held his hand and smiled back at him.
"Yeah.. I guess you can say that" I said.
He took me to his car and opened the door for me. Wow, Nessa.. has all of this why did she cheat? Well, I'm gonna use my chance now. Wait, no.. I don't like josh. At least I think. We we're in the car for a few minutes and vibing. I went on my phone because I did not want to start the conversation. Finally, ten damn minutes later.. he finally spoke up.
"So, since this is like a date type of thing.. I should spend all my money on you" he said looking at me.
I sighed and looked at him with a look of confusion.
"No, Josh. This is more like a friend hangout day? You know. Nothing romantic, just FRIENDS. I just got out of a relationship." I said.
He looked really sad after I told him that, so I kind of regretted it. Well, the truth had to be told! We made a quick stop at Walmart, of course.. Josh's favorite place to act a fool. We both went inside and went our separate ways just in case paparazzi's decided to sneak up on us. He went into a totally different isle as me. I went to the female section and he went all the way to the toys place.. of course to find more dumb stuff for the sway boys to do at home. I was shopping for some girl materials until someone came behind me shouting my name.
"CHARLI!" He said.
I turned around only to see it was Kio! Kio and I used to be extremely close. We haven't talked for ages though. Many of people used to tell me he liked me but I still don't believe that till this day because he doesn't even act like it. He was smiling so hard, he just couldn't get that bright smile off his face.
He hugged and lifted me up.
"CHARLI, CHARLI, CHARLI! I MISSED YOU!!" He said with the biggest smile on his face.
Obviously, we haven't seen each other for A LONG TIME. So, I missed him too.
"Kio! I missed you more! How's you and your girlfriend?" I said smiling at him.
"Unfortunately, we broke up. But um-" he said as I cut him off.
"WHY?" I said in shock.
"Well, let's just say things weren't meant to be? What's up with you though?" He said quickly changing the subject.
I looked down at the ground and put my hands behind my back.
"Well, nothing. Dealing with my breakup, you know?" I said as I looked back up at him.
"Well, you seem bored at days.. how about we hang today?" He said.
"Actually-" I said before being quickly cut off by josh jumping into our conversation.
"Charli, we're heading ou- Kio?" Josh said as he slowly placed his things into the cart.
I was automatically embarrassed. Josh made it look like we we're dating. I felt second hand embarrassment for Kio! Josh always puts everything out there. I was just hoping no one saw us. Josh put his arm over me while looking at me. Kio was flabbergasted.
"Well..oh?" Kio said.
"Yeah, actually I was going to say I'm hanging out with josh.." I said with a look of guilt.
"Nah, nah. It's cool. I'll catch you later." He said as he quickly rushed away.
I was so embarrassed and felt extremely bad for him. Josh and I were just heading out the store, and a group of paparazzi's came rushing at us and asking questions.
"WOAH, charli and josh? How are you guys? The fans wanna know.. WHY ARE YOU GUYS HANGING OUT? Charli..how's the whole breakup with chase? Josh you're moving on FAAASTTT! Charli, are you still friends with nessa?" the paparazzi said rushing at us.
"Well, Charli and I are just friends and there's nothing going on between us. And Nessa, I don't know what she's doing." Josh said responding.
Then, the paparazzi kept flooding me with even more questions.
"I'm good, thank you. I think Nessa is a very beautiful person. There's no beef or drama between us, um.. I think she's very sweet. Chase, things kind of did get a little tipsy but I still have love for him as a friend.. you know? Also, Josh and I are just FRIENDS. Jarli isn't real, guys!" I said responding.
"I wanted to know, would you give Chase a second chance?" He asked.
"I mean.. some things aren't just meant to be. But Chase and I will always remain friends no matter what!" I said smiling with a thumbs up.
"Okay, okay! Josh, would you take Nessa back? I'm a bit curious. Do you still have feelings for her?" He said asking Josh.
It took Josh a while to answer. Like he was debating on it. I looked up at Josh, his palms were sweating and he couldn't even get the right words out his mouth.
"I- I'm not sure. In my opinion, everyone deserves a second chance. Um, things happen. I personally don't think it was Nessa's fault, it was all chase. I hope everyone knows, feelings don't go away quickly. But, um yeah." He said responding back to the reporter.
"It takes two to kiss.." I said adding on.
"OH, wow. Have a nice one!" He said walking away.
I felt like I just shattered in pieces. Josh still has feelings for Nessa so I didn't even know why I was hanging out with him. I felt humiliated and betrayed. It was just like a weird feeling when you're on a rollercoaster and your heart drops. Josh and I were heading to his car. He tried to open the door for me but I pushed his hand out the way and opened it myself. When I'm mad, I AM MAD. The whole car ride back to the hype house was quiet, as hell. We did not say not one word to each other at all! We finally got back, he was going back to the sway so he was just here to drop me off. We didn't say bye to each other. I just left. I entered the house and went to Addison's room, her and Dixie were laying doing together on her bed. I told her and Dixie about everything that happened today. They were there for me and hugged me tight.
"I'm sick of these boys. You know what us girls need?" Dixie said looking at me.
"A VACATION! YES, YES! THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT WE NEED. GOOD THING I JUST BOOKED TICKETS! ALL THE OTHER GIRLS ARE COMING TOO!" Addison said shouting out of no where.
Dixie and I just looked at each other as if this girl was crazy.
"WE'RE GOING ON A VACATION! ON A VACATION!" She said as she got up and started dancing.
We all started laughing.
"You seem happy.. where are we taking a trip to?" I asked.
"WE'RE GOING TO—."

WELL, THAT'S THE WRAP OF THE DAY! HOW DO YOU GUYS LIKE THIS STORY SO FAR? WE JUST GETTING STARTED.🍵

questions;
1. Where do you think they're going?
2. So, what y'all think about what Josh did?
3. Who's your favorite person in the book?
4. Do you like Kio and Charli?

Well, add some questions for me to answer down below <33.