𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥.

CHARLI'S POV *continued*
Since addi and I were kind of caught in drama I felt like we needed some time together. Dixie didn't come because she was too busy hanging with Noah. But I insisted Addison to come even though it was a bit awkward. I was at addi's house. We were sitting on the bed talking and drinking smoothies.
"So, about yester-" I was about to say before addison cut me off.
"NOTHING happened yesterday, Charli. We're over that, please! Enough of that, something else" she said as she quickly started to panic.
I kind of felt bad for her, it's like she was mentally ruined.
"I need advice." i said to her.
she looked at me and didn't say anything.
"What do you do when you love someone? Then, everything just goes wrong. You feel like you're the main character and you're the reason why everything is falling apart. You just been holding everything in and all your thoughts are eating you alive" I cried out to her.
I saw a tear go down her face.
"When you love someone, you'll never stop loving them. Listen..." she said as she started to scoot over near me.
"When I loved Bryce, which i still do.. i never stopped. No matter how much things he put me through, nothing changed. Yeah, i might've been broken and yeah i might've talked to other guys but every other guy i talked to didn't change anything. He was kind of different? I guess. Stop letting your problems eat you alive, rant to the person you want to talk to. Connect with that person. Stop trying to be a people's pleaser and speak your mind. Love yourself and take care of yourself. Stop expecting validation from boys. Stop speeding things." she said as she hugged me.
"NOW WE MOST DEFINITELY NEED A BREAK FROM THESE BOYS!!" she added on as she made me laugh.
"CHEERS!!" I said as we both put our drinks together.

My phone started buzzing and of course it was Josh. Addison looked down on my screen and saw.
"Josh? since wh-" she said as i cut her off.
"Yeah, i'm going to go pick up this call." i said as i rushed into the bathroom and left her with a confusion on her face.

; PHONE CALL ⬇️
Josh: Charli.
Charli: josh, please! now's not the time.
Josh: I just wanted to say thi-
Charli: please, josh hang up i don't have the time.
Josh: It's Nessa.
Charli: NESSA?
Nessa: nessa. Yes, i'm using josh's phone to talk to you right now but please.. charli. I just wanted to apologize.
Charli: wow.. ok go on.

Nessa: I just wanted to say i'm sorry for kissing chase, I really didn't mean to. You're so pretty, sweet, intelligent girl. I would love to be friends with you, i feel like i'm missing out. If anything, Chase kissed me first. I didn't kiss him. If you want to be mad at someone, be mad at me though because it takes two people to kiss. I'm coming to you as a woman. Girls should support girls. I feel like our friendship would be iconic. Yes, i believe you found out me and josh date.. i'm over chase. Never liked him. Hope you understand.

Charli: Nessa. Stop feeling ashamed, i understand. I forgive your apology. But it's going to take me a lot of time to be comfortable around you.. ok?
Nessa: i guess, i just really hope we could be friends.
Charli: we can....
Nessa: cool.. i'll talk to you later i guess?
Charli: sure?
Nessa: -shuts phone-

I walked out to see addison staring me down while eating an avocado.
"uhhh.. what was that all about?" she said as she slowly started eating.
"nothing important." I said.
"OH, okay? I'm really bored. We should head out." addison said as she started to get up.
Addi and I were going out so we just took our bags and left. We wanted to make this day all about us so she drove us to the sidewalk as we were going to walk Hollywood Fix came by and asked a lot of questions.

HOLLYWOOD FIX
{ HF stands for hollywood fix }
HF:
Charli and Addison, woah! that's new! How are you guys doing?
Addison:
great, and you?
HF:
this isn't about me. Addison are you getting back with bryce?
Charli:
well, you woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.
Addison:
*hits charli and laughs* umm.. i'm kind of focusing on myself right now. *awkwardly laughs*.
HF:
would you get back with him?
Addison:
it's whatever the future wants.
HF:
Addison, i saw you and vinnie get a little close this week. He gave you some skittles. Is there anything going between you guys?
Charli:
*crosses arms* what do friends do, Fletcher?
HF:
my bad my bad! Charli, do you ever see you and nessa being friends again?
Charli:
I spoke to her earlier, We have no problems.. she's a sweet girl!
HF:
Do you think dixie and noah are dating?
Charli:
i'm not dixie nor am i noah?..
HF:
so why have you and addison been hanging out lately?
Charli:
We have always been hanging out. We're friends for a reason.
HF:
ohhhh.. should we expecting a collab from you and nessa?
Charli:
I didn't know i sing.
HF:
Do you have your eyes on any tiktoker right now? The fans wanna know.
Charli:
does any tiktoker have their eyes on me?
HF:
what do you mean?
Charli:
And there is your answer.
HF:
How do you feel about Jos-
Charli:
BYE, Fletcher! Enjoy your day!
HF:
bye? ..
Charli:
*pulls addi away* Yes, bye.

Addi and I got away from him before he could ask anymore questions.
We were walking to the nail salon and bumped into.......

SORRY, GUYS IT WAS REALLY SHORT BC I NEEDED TO UPDATE. I miss when the story was popular! Everyone got dry and stopped answering my questions. If you read this please put your opinions.

QUESTIONS!
- how do y'all feel about addi forgiving char?
- how do y'all feel about nessa calling char? *don't hate on nessa irl it's just a story*
- who do y'all think they bumped into?

SEE YALL NEXT TIME PROBABLY IN A MONTH LOL!