𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬.

CHARLI'S POV.
I walked into the restroom and all I could see was chase. Chase was sitting there singing love songs. He looked up and stopped.
"C- Ch- charli?.." he said with a look of shock.
I slowly tried to turn back because I did not want to see chase at all. It felt weird and he knows what he did to me so I wanted to get out of contact with him. He grabbed my hand and stared at me for what had felt like an hour.
"Look, charli. I'm sorry. You can't keep avoiding me forever, that's not the right path to go! You loved me. What happened" he said as he started to tear up.
I looked up at him with a face of anger, if only he knew how angry I was. Chase knew exactly what he was doing that night he kissed Nessa.
"yeah, chase.. I LOVED you. Love and Loved are two different feelings. I don't have feelings for you anymore, I just don't want to be with you. Be with Nessa, that's who you kissed. If you really loved me.. there wouldn't even be a second option, chase. It's over, everything is over. Just pretend we never had a thing, okay?" I said as I removed his hand off of mine.
"Wait, charli.." he said as he stared at me.
"What? You're going to tell me the whole Nessa kissing thing was a mistake?" I said as I rolled my eyes.
He grabbed me and started kissing me out of no where. I tried to push him off of me but he just kept going and going, for a long time until someone walked in.
"Char-" Quinton said as he completely froze when he caught us kissing. He left the bathroom, and he seemed completely furious with me. I pushed chase off and he tried to pull me back in to kiss again..
"Chase, were done here. Why did you do this?" I said as I started to tear up.
"I don't know.. i just really like you." he said as he started touching my hair.
"Chase, I'm out. We're completely done." I said while I slammed the bathroom door and ran to Dixie, I started hugging her so tightly.
"What happened? Everything's okay? Do I need to fight someone? Are you hungry? Do you want to leave? What's wrong?" Dixie said as she started panicking.
"Dixie, I'm fine." I said as I proceeded to tell her what happened.
Bryce came over and saw me crying. "What happened to her?" He asked Dixie as he reached in for a hug.
Dixie explained everything to him. Bryce immediately got angry and started looking for chase. Addison tried to calm him down, but Bryce still wanted to fight chase.
"Where's that little dick?" Bryce shouted out making the whole beach quiet.
I was still worried about Quinton. He was no where to be found after he saw me and chase, he just disappeared. But, I'm not sure why.
"Hey.. do you know where Quinton went?" I asked Blake.
"Uh, yeah. He went next to the bar by himself." He said while pointing to the direction.
"Thanks." I said while walking away.
I was walking far enough and saw Quinton sitting on a bench alone, drinking water and minding his business. His girlfriend was hanging out with some other boy so he was alone. He looked up at me then looked back down.
"Quin, you okay?" I said as I turned to look at him.
He didn't answer me the first time, he just stared at the sand. He honestly seemed so hurt.
"I asked if you were okay..." I added on.
He still didn't respond back.
"Listen, if you're mad about the whole chase thing.. there's nothing going on between us! I don't like him. He grabbed me and I-" I said but I paused because he looked up at me.
He sighed.
"Charli, I'm not mad." He said while looking into my eyes. I was really nervous because I hate giving eye contact.
"Honestly, you're probably going to hate me for this but I really like you" he said then started looking back down at the sand.
My heart suddenly dropped, it felt like I was on a roller coaster. QUINTON, LIKES ME? How come! Doesn't he have a girlfriend?
"Quinton, aren't you dating cynthia?" I said, I was super confused.
"I mean, I am. But, it doesn't even feel like she's interested! Charli, I REALLY really like you. I've always had feelings for you" He said.
"Quinton, but I don't want to mess up our bond and your relationship with her.. but I really like you too. So, yeah.." I said while gently kicking my feet in the sand and looking down.
"I could just kiss you right now." He said while looking up.
"What?" I said confused.
He grabbed my neck and started kissing me then started kissing on my neck. I immediately caught butterflies. But, I pushed him away.
"No.. no, no.. Sorry, but no. No, Quinton. You have a GIRLFRIEND. Imagine how she would feel, I was in the same position once.. I wouldn't really want that. We can't have a relationship, even though I really like you. But, no." I said as I got up and left him. I was walking until someone grabbed me and started running with me. It was Noah, he was actually going to bring me back to the house because paparazzi's were taking photos of our location at the beach and posting them so we had no more privacy. Noah asked me to get in his car so I got in. I didn't ride with Addison and the rest of the girls because they already left from the paparazzi.
"Buckle up" Noah said as he smiled at me.
I smiled back and went on my phone, he oddly placed his hand on my thigh and I caught butterflies for the SECOND time in a row today.  I started texting the girls group chat..
———
TEXT MESSAGES
[ THE GIRLIES🥺💓🌸]
Charli: where the hell are you guys?
Avani: I'm riding with my boyfwenddd :)
Charli: ofc, Addi.. wby?
Addi: well, me and Dixie are riding together we're with Bryce and Griffin.
Dixie: ^
Madi: I'm riding with my boyfriend.
Mads: I'm with Jaden. So char, who are you riding with?
Charli: Noah..... 👁👄👁.
Mads: Beck?
Madi: Beck?
Dixie: Bitch, Noah who?
Addi: Beck!!!? EEK!
Avani: I'm deeply in love w/ anfony so <33
Charli: shut uppp, Avani.. y'all are cute :(! Also, yes Noah Beck.
Madi: WHAT IS GOING DOWN IN THAT CAR?
Charli: well..... he has his hand on my lap and I currently have butterflies rn so wish the best for me :).
Addi: HIGHKEY SHOCKED THO.. stay safe girl.
Charli: why?
Addi: idk.. everyone said he is DANGEROUS.
Charli: how dangerous?
Addi: Charli, he's a ladies man.. HE IS DANGEROUS. He can make you fall in love with him in less than an hour.
Charli: oh, um. Well.. then wish me luck.

-  closes phone -

Noah and I had a weird, nice.. conversation .
"What's your favorite thing to do?" he said to me as he smiled.
"Well, I like to dance.. of course. What about you?" I said smiling back at him.
"Well, me.. I like to work out. So, anybody you're interested in?" he said.
I immediately got SO scared. I just knew and KNEW he was going to start something. I'm so twisted in boy drama, this is not right. Chase, Josh, Quin, and now Noah? Lord, take the wheel.
"I mean.. I just got out of a breakup. So, not really.. and you?" I said nicely.
"I got my eyes on this one girl, don't think she likes me yet though." he said.
"Yet? that's like you're saying she's going to like you." I said laughingly.
"That's because she is." He said with such a deep serious tone.
I felt my heart beating so face I just wanted to get out the car. It was quiet for a good 5 mins until I brought the conversation back up.
"S- so, what's the girl's name?" I said while I was stuttering.
"Her name is—.."

WELL, THATS A WRAP FOR THE NIGHT GUYS!! Thanks to everyone who voted on my thingy. I will continue making books. Make sure you comment :)

- who do you think Noah likes?
- who do you ship charli with *in the story*
- what part is your fav?