𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐫.

CHARLI'S POV *continued*
Noah and I we're still on our way back to the house.
"Her name is none of your business. But, you'll find out eventually." He said to me.
Obviously this topic is going to be on my mind all week, maybe it's Addison? Probably not. Maybe Dixie or Avani? I don't know, something just doesn't sit right with me. Well, there's no way it's me. Definitely not.. I think?
We we're finally back at the hype house after a long ride. I immediately went in the house before Noah could say the slickest thing to me. He was confused on as to why I was rushing but I still rushed. I put my bags down on the couches and asked Madi to look after them. I was going to use the restroom, until I bumped into josh.. AGAIN. He started smiling as he saw me.
"CHARLI! I bumped into the right person!" Josh said.
"Right person?" I said confusingly.
"Well yeah, I was wondering if you want to hang. You know? After our whole breakups I just feel like we needed some time off from social media, and this is a great chance to know each other even better." He said looking up at me.
I kind of wanted to say no because it'll feel awkward. But, me being the nice person obviously said YES. He wanted to hang out tomorrow so I knew I couldn't just let him down like that. I mean I don't have a boyfriend to hang out with anyway, so josh would work. He walked away after I said yes and smiled at me. It was on my mind so much that he asked, I even forgot to use the bathroom. I went right downstairs to where everyone was at and sat next to Ondreaz.
"Charli? Been a while. What's up with you?" He said.
"I know. I know. Um, nothing. You?" I said.
"Same thing you on. Kind of being a simp for that new girl, Nai" He said laughingly.
"You're born a simp, okay?" I said jokingly.
We we're laughing and joking around until my phone kept buzzing with notifications. I open my phone just to find a random number texting me.

TEXT MESSAGES
[ UNKNOWN ]
*the symbol "U" is going to stand for unknown for short.*
U: Do you believe in love at first sight—or should I walk by again?
Charli: huh-
U: I'm no photographer, but I can picture us together.
Charli: I- who is this?
U: your secret admirer, silly.
Charli: what..??????!!!
U: do I have to repeat myself?
Charli: SERIOUSLY, who are you?
U: if it was your business I'd tell you.
Charli: technically, it is my business because you're LITERALLY TEXTING ME.
U: you're right, um. Here's what... I will give you two hints.
Charli: okay.. give me the hints.
U: okay, you see me half of the time...
Charli: I see everyone.. other hint please!
U: I have brown hair.
Charli: LITERALLY MAJORITY OF THE BOYS I KNOW HAVE BROWN HAIR.
U: well, good luck :)
Charli: UGH.

* shuts phone *
————
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHO IT IS? Almost all the boys I know have brown hair so I'm confused. It can't be Quinton, because he doesn't really have brown hair. So, I know for sure he's eliminated. Also, Quinton probably listened to what I said about the best friends thing. Maybe he actually  wants to stay friends? Well, hopefully it's not him. Maybe it's my friends playing a prank on me? Ugh, I don't know. I'm just hopefully going to try to get my mind off of it.
As we we're hanging out more I started to see Dixie and Noah get a little closer. So it may or may have not been Noah? I mean, me and Dixie do look alike so he probably likes both of us, ha. Kidding? Or am I? But, literally.. I'm never going to find out who it is. I went to go ask Addison because she's the best investigator when it comes to these things. I showed her all the messages and stuff as she tried to figure it out.
"Here's what. I'm going to try to figure this all out? And.. you? Just hang in there." She said crunching on her chips.
I just sighed. I'm never going to know who said this! Out of everybody, why do I have to be wrapped around boy drama? I really hate it here, ugh. All I kept thinking about were these boys. I was in L.A. so I was spending nights at the hype house. Thomas gave me and Dixie our own room. I was going to bed early tonight because there was no reason to be up. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and threw myself on the bed.
I was just about to watch a movie until the door slowly opened.

-
-
-
WELL, YALL ASKED FOR IT! Sorry for my long break!! HOPEFULLY YALL ENJOYED THIS PART BECAUSE THE NEXT PART IS GONNA GET SPICY.. THE TEA IS GOING TO BE REAL SO GET YOUR CUPS CAUSE IM GOING TO POUR IT ALL🍵👀!

Question:
1. Who y'all think the secret admirer is? 🥵
GET READY !