𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐌𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐀. *SHORT*

CHARLI'S POV *continued*
Hey Babe, what are you d-?" she said as she automatically froze in silence, "This must be um, Charli? The girl you're touring.." .
I smiled and held my hand out as she shook it. She seemed really sweet and pretty chill. Until she kept bringing me up every single subject and she quietly whispered in Aiko's ears.
"Charli, I'm sorry.. my girlfriend wants to speak to me for a few so I suggest you all go back to the hotel? It's very important. Please and thank you." he said to me.
Dixie, Addison, and I were finding our way back to the hotel. I'll make sure to leave 0 stars on him for leaving us stranded. We bumped into Akira touring the others girls though! She instantly froze.
"Ummm!! Aren't you guys supposed to be with my cousin .. Aiko? He's not supposed to leave you guys around like that." Akira said shouting.
"I mean... we we're supposed to thennnn he completely ditched us for a girl we know nothing about" Dixie said.
Akira completely froze and put her finger out then started to speak.
"Did you guys let him.... start talking to a girl with straight hair and she pretends to be all sweet?" she said as she started to get furious.
"Yeah.... isn't that his girlfriend?" Dixie said confusingly.
"This is the tea.." Avani said.
As Madi and Amelie started scratching their head in confusion.
"YES, and another title for her is BABY MAMA. Aiko is the father of her baby so she claims, and my grandparents do not know! If they find out .. Aiko's over with. Where were they last located?" She said shouting.
"Oh! We went to this restaurant.. don't know what's it called." Addison said.
Akira started pacing back and forth.
"I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE HE IS. Follow me!" She said.
All seven of us started walking back to the restaurant and comes to find out there were two babies in Aiko's arms.
He completely froze in shock and looked nervous.
"Y-you guys are back?" he said as he started nervously shaking.
"Aiko, did she leave you with these babies? let's go. Once grandma and pa find out you're in big trouble.." she said as she started panicking.
"find out about what?...." someone said as we looked back it was both of their grandparents standing behind us with their arms crossed.
They immediately told us all to go to the hotel and we did. But, Aiko and Akira were the only ones in trouble. They told us to go to our hotel rooms as they had a talk.

-IN THE HOTEL ROOM-
"What do you think is happening? I LOWKEY want to go home, now." Madi said as she started packing her bags.
We were ready to go home, we didn't want to stay here anymore. We loved Tokyo so much but the hotel was a little bit suspicious! Guess we were going to have to go back to California. I went into the bathroom and locked the door because Josh was calling me which was extremely weird? I answered the call to see him looking and smiling.

* FACETIME CALL (CRINGE WARNING) *
Josh: *smiles at phone* finally my girlfriend is picking up.

Charli: *looks in confusion* your what?

Josh: *starts laughing* you're my GIRLFRIEND.

Charli: what do you mean..?

Josh: you're literally my girlfriend. You're a girl and you're my friend!

Charli: *starts laughing* I literally hate you.. um, I got a lot of souvenirs. I got you something, if you want it.. it's a necklace from Tokyo. How you been though? You and Nessa on great terms again?

Josh: Um, sorry for being off topic. But when are you coming back?

Charli: once tomorrow strikes... why you worried?

Josh: *fixes hair* kind of want to see you, if that's okay? I want to have a talk.

Charli: *looks confusingly* oh..? Okay..well. We're actually leaving most likely tomorrow due to issues, when we come back to Tokyo you boys can most definitely come. But, when I'm at the airport.. you can pick me up and I'll insist the other girls on taking another ride back to the house.

Josh: sounds great to me. but, if I need advice.. would you give it to me?

Charli: yes? what's up with all these questions, Josh?

Josh: NOTHING bad.. I'll literally tell you when I see you?

Charli: okay.. um bye? Until tomorrow?

Josh: *shows peace sign and closes the phone*

*ENDS FACETIME CALL*

It was weird because Josh never acts like that. But, I saw vinnie hacker was calling so I answered.

*FACETIME call with vinnie*
Vinnie: ADDISON WHEN YOU GONNA STOP PLAYING AND-  *looks down at the phone to see its charli*

Charli: what is this hu-

Vinnie: *looks down at the phone in shock* CHARLI, I TOTALLY DIDN'T MEAN TO CALL YOU JUST SMILE AND NOD. PRETEND YOU JUST DIDN'T HEAR WHAT I SAID. OKAY? OKAY.

Charli: *starts laughing* okaaayyyyy... weirdo.

*END FACETIME CALL*.

We were still packing our bags in preparation to go home. I still was wondering what Josh had to tell me! Is it something good? Or even bad? Shocking? I really hope it's some good news.. I never want to look like I'm failing him.

———-

WELLLLLLL... THATS THE WRAPPPP!!!! SORRY, FOR POSTING LATE I'VE FOCUSED ON SCHOOL LATELY BUT ILY GUYS SO IM TRYING! YES, I READ ALL MY COMMENTS SO, I RESPOND TO EVERYONE!
The next chapter is going to be longer, this was short so I could stay active!!
Questions:
1.what'd you think vinnie was calling for and was going to say? 😅
2. what do you think Josh is going to tell Charli? 🍵
3. What you guys think about Aiko's baby mama and kids? 👶