11 | Lost

"Love me
When I'm ugly
Hug me
When I'm bummy, scummy
I'm your hubby
Let's get lost, let's get lost
Damn I'm in so deep"
- Chance The Rapper

"Love me When I'm ugly Hug me When I'm bummy, scummy I'm your hubby Let's get lost, let's get lost Damn I'm in so deep" - Chance The Rapper

"See, this is why you and Brynn should've been got y'all shit together. I don't ever have to play Barbie dolls with Kailah again." Dre joked as we watched our girls play with the toys we bought them earlier at Target. Brynn did Brae's hair this morning when she came back from the sleepover and I haven't seen baby girl look more happier. This is the first time Brae has ever gotten her hair styled. I usually just put some leave in conditioner in her hair or put it in a ponytail and call it a day since she has so much hair.

"Yeah we're definitely keeping them in the same schools and same classes. They aren't going to be doing anything without each other. Kailah start doing pageants, Brae gone be right there with her. Brae start taking dance, Kailah is too." I gotta pick out my baby's friends before she does and starts getting snaked. What better friend for her to have than her first cousin.

"And the way they mama's be with their hands they're going to know how to fight." Dre joked making us both start laughing. I don't know where Brynn and Destiny went, but they said they had to go handle something and have been gone for a couple hours now.

"Daddy, can you open this?" Brae called out while running up to me with another packaged doll. I tore open the box, removing all the twists before handing it back to her. "Thank you!" She ran back off, showing the doll off to Kailah.

"This is my agent. I'll be right back." Dre got up, stepping into the kitchen. I watched the girls for a couple moments before turning my attention to the pictures I snapped of Brae earlier, choosing two of them to post on my instagram since I haven't posted shit in a couple months.

 I watched the girls for a couple moments before turning my attention to the pictures I snapped of Brae earlier, choosing two of them to post on my instagram since I haven't posted shit in a couple months

g_baker5 my baby got her hair done today

I glanced back at the girls, playing next to the floor to ceiling windows that I still don't trust, even after Brynn assured me that they don't even open. I grabbed the remote and turned on the tv to ESPN, keeping it on mute since the girls have the Trolls soundtrack blasting through the condo. I know it won't be long before I know all the words to these songs the way they're always on repeat. ESPN was going over football highlights so I found myself giving the girls most of my attention.