#4

3rd Person's POV:

"But I thought I'm the best shooter?" Yeri asked pouting as they arrived at Sunmi's house.
"Yeah, at school you are." Seulgi deadpanned.

"Jihyo, can you help me prepare food?" Sunmi asked, she stood up and nodded.

As they wait for the two for food, they rest for a bit.

Then the food arrives, many kinds of food were at the table. Momo, who was the first to notice since the others were chatting and laughing starts to eat.

"Momo-ya! Give us some too!!"

~~~~~

As the Sun rises, Y/n was the first to wake up. Beside her was a beautiful woman who sleeps peacefully but cutely.

Y/n chuckled as she kissed Nayeon's forehead before leaving as she tucks the girl with a blanket.

As she went downstairs, she didn't saw Sunmi at the living room nor the kitchen.

She went at the backyard who has an open area perfect for training. She saw Sunmi there smoking with a pipe as she sat at a fence.

"Oh, you're awake." Sunmi said as she stared at a space.
"Hmm...you weren't actually the Yang I expected to be." She continued as she looked down at Y/n clearly observing her.
"W-well..what were the type of yang you were expecting?" Y/n asked as Sunmi touches her chin thinking.

"Somebody muscular...fierce..." Sunmi trails off.

"What do you think I am, part of an army?!"

"Well...you were quite interesting I must say.." Sunmi said as she stoods up.
"Irene isn't the type of person to choose somebody randomly...she would choose a person special." She explained.

Y/n continued to listen.

"It was clearly seen that you still can't control much of your power since only half of it was released." The elder continued.

Y/n reminisces what she did in her battle with Asmodeus. It was true, she was consumed by bloodlust because she was triggered for hurting her friends.

She let her emotions took control of her.

"Sit down for a bit." Sunmi suggested, Y/n followed and sat at the green grass.
"If you were strong enough, you can defeat Asmodeus in a single blow." Y/n looked down.

"Don't be sad...that's why baechu sent you here." Sunmi encouraged as she giggled.
"B-baechu?" Y/n stuttered as she stiffled a laugh.
"Oh, hehe...its Irene's nickname. I gave it to her. She gets really angry when I call her that." Sunmi said chuckling.

'Damn...what's with people giving nicknames?' Y/n thought.

"Since you're the first to wake up, let's start your training." Sunmi said as she cracks her knuckles and neck.

"W-wha-- wait!" Y/n screamed as Sunmi prepared her fists then punched Y/n.
"No waiting! The demons won't wait!" Sunmi stated as Y/n stood up going to run.
"Oh come on its literally 7 in the morning!" She said running.
"No running!" Sunmi said as she pulled her foot out and y/n stumbled.

Y/n groaned and looked up.

"Can you run when you see people being eaten by demons?!" Sunmi exclaimed that made y/n speechless.

"Min Y/n, you can't outrun your duties as the Yang of life even if it costs your life. Remember that.." sunmi continued as she walked away.

Y/n laid at the ground, her hands clenching into a fists. Suddenly, it starts to rain.

"Sunmi unnie, where's Y/n?" Jihyo asked right Sunmi went inside her house.
"She's still finding herself..." Sunmi stated as she went upstairs.

"W-what does that mean?" Nayeon asked.
"Isn't that Y/n?!" Lisa asked pointing at a girl laying at the ground beside a tree.

"We have to--" Nayeon was cutted off by Wendy who puts her hand at her shoulder.

"Its her training...we need to leave her be. We may start as well." Wendy stated.

Meanwhile, Y/n laids at the ground while her fists were bloody because of how she clenched her hands.

Sunmi went downstairs to find the others staring at Y/n.

"Let's start your training.." she stated.
"How about Y/n?!" Nayeon exclaimed.

"She's fighting a demon inside her. She's still finding her true self. You did this with Taeyeon right Ms. Im?" Sunmi said while her hands are behind her.

Nayeon can't help but to look down.

"If her emotions continue to control her just like what happened back then. She'll never release her full power and find her true self." Sunmi explained as she sighed.

"Let's spar...I can do two versus one." Sunmi continued as she cracked her neck.

"Let's start!"

~~~~~

"Sunmi unnie?" Nayeon asked as they watched the others fight.
"Yes Ms. Im?" Sunmi replied.
"How do you know Irene and Taeyeon?" Nayeon contonied to ask.

"I was one of the first magical people the Gods created. They instructed me to teach Irene and Taeyeon since they were...a bit young back then."
Sunmi told.

"Maybe for the other details...you should ask themselves." Sunmi chuckled.

"Y/n's an interesting fellow..." Sunmi continued as she stared at Y/n still laying at the ground.

Nayeon looked at Sunmi confused.

"I can't quite understand it nor explain how." Sunmi explained.

"AAAAGHH!!" Y/n screamed inside her head, she was at a blank void, fighting herself.

The other one has horns, and it has red eyes while smirking.

Y/n was wounded, she was out of breath.

This was Sunmi's training for her.

"AAAAAHHHH!!" She yelled as she pounced at the other Y/n.