#6

3rd Person's POV:

"Irene unnie...how was Sunmi unnie as your trainer?" Y/n asked to Irene who is in a void.
"You wouldn't wanna know.." She replied rolling her eyes.
Irene looked at Y/n who has her puppy eyes, the older sighed.

"Fine... she was really strict and scary..." Irene told.
"She was angry when we did something wrong." She continued.
"Me and Taeyeon cried because she was a bit harsh in training."

"But did she apologized?" Y/n asked as Irene was taken a back.

Flashback

'Irene, Taeyeon! Come down here!' Shouted by Sunmi to the two kids.
The two went down scared, trembling. Sunmi looked at the kids then hugged the two of them.
"I'm sorry for being harsh..."

Flashback end

Irene looked at her successor who just stood there smiling.

"She did that harsh training for you guys so you can control your powers. And possibly discipline you guys as well...even tho it was a bit harsh." Y/n explained.

"She wasted her time to train you guys, and I guess she cared you guys like her own daughters. She helped you guys to be the best Yin and Yang of the world." Y/n said as she smiled a bit.

'Maybe that's why she was a bit harsh back to me when we were training..' y/n thought.

The younger waved goodbye to a blank Irene.

Y/n wokes up at Nayeon's shoulder.

"O-oh Nayeon..." y/n exclaimed.
"We were just watching tv then you suddenly slept at my shoulder." Nayeon explained as she smiled.

"Alright everybody gather up!" Sunmi yelled while holding a big paper and placed it at the table.
"What's that?" Hwasa asked.
"Its a map for the Demon realm." Sunmi explained and opened it.

They looked at it as some widen their eyes.

"This castle is our target." She pointed at the mal, "in that tower, there's a crystal that connects all Demons. When we destroy that, all demons die." Sunmi explained.

Y/n clutched her chest, 'so does that means....Etna, you'll die as well?' Y/n telepathy said, 'I can die...' her demon said hesitantly stating her sentence. 'Can?!'

Nayeon looked at Y/n worriedly.

"Y/n, I need you and Nayeon to destroy that crystal. Only you two can get close to it, since we will die because our powers aren't enough to stand. It emits powerful energy that's why.." Sunmi explained.

"Our mission, is to help Y/n and Nayeon to go to that crystal. If the two of them separate, its over." She explained.

" Umji and I will cover you guys by our snipers. Yeri, you'll go with them." Sunmi stated.

"Whatever you do, don't separate. It will be hard to find you guys." Sunmi seriously stated while staring at Nayeon and Y/n.

"Sunmi unnie.....I have a bad feeling about this plan..." Lisa said as she clutched her chest.
"If things doesn't go smoothly, we need to act fast...." Sunmi said looking down.

"Why do we need to do it fast?" Momo asked.

"That crystal, it has a time to appear and disappear. We need to do it fast as well, a dragon appears at the tower and it will sabotage us." Sunmi stated as she slapped Momo's head.

"When will we do it?" Jihyo asked.

"By Sunday, tomorrow i'll explain the plan."

[A/n: I'm sorry if its short, but at Sunday i'll update! I'm sorry if I just updated today!]