#7

3rd Person's POV:

It was now Sunday as they all gathered at the living room.

"Everybody here?" Sunmi asked with a strict tone.
"Yes maam!" We all replied like a soldier.

"Alright....our main plan is to guide Y/n and Nayeon to the Crystal. Only they can destroy it. Me and Umji will sniper you guys in a distance, while Yeri will be with you guys." Sunmi stated as she marked the map on where they are.

"Whatever happens, never separate. The demon world is bigger than we think. We won't have any time to find you and attack the crystal." She explained again.

"If anything goes wrong, we need to act fast."

"How about, when things get wrong Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Momo stops the time?" Nayeon suggested.

"Can you three do that?"

"We can, but you guys need to act fast." Momo replied.
"We can have up to an hour and a half." Chaeyoung said.

"Great. But, what will happen if the dragon appears?" Y/n asked.
"Then, we need to distract it as much as we can. Or perhaps, fight it." Sunmi said.

"Get ready, tomorrow we'll proceed to the plan immediately. Remember if there's an emergency, This three will stop the time."

"Chaeyoung, what's the percentage of winning? Lisa?" Jihyo asked the two who can guess the future by numbers.

"About....40 percent." Chaeyoung stated.
"We may barely pass, but someone will distract us. A person this two knows..that's why its only 40" Lisa explained.

"Is it a traitor here?" Jennie asked.
"No, at the Magic dimension is." Lisa explained as ger eyes went back to its color.

"There's so many people there! How can we know who it is that may distract us?" Seulgi snapped.

"Its not actually a traitor, but a distraction to separate this two." Chaeyoung explained.

"I don't get it..." Jeongyeon said tilting her head.

"Its a trap to put it simply.." Rosé butts in with a book at her hand.

Sunmi rubs her chin thinking.

"Whatever you do, never separate okay?" She advices again the couple.

"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?!" Jihyo yelled when she saw Y/n and Nayeon flirting.

"Damn...Jihyo I'm just beside you, I think she broke my eardrums." Y/n mumbled.

Sunmi facepalmed.

~~~~

It was midnight when Y/n woke up to drink some water. She went downstairs and saw Nayeon sleeping.

"Get...away from...me.." she mumbled sleeping. Y/n looked worried as she stroked her girlfriend's hair.

Inside Nayeon's mind, a man who looks familiar talks to her.

He smirked as he whispered to Nayeon, "Y/n doesn't love you anymore. She always complains that you're so cold." He said as he show an illusion of Y/n complaining.

"Get away from me!" Nayeon yelled.
"I see.....I guess only this can separate you and that stubborn woman." The man said as a black smoke emitted from his hand then he strucked it at Nayeon's head.

~~~~

It was now morning when they all woke up. It was now time to go to the demon world to proceed their plan.

"Get away from me!" Nayeon yelled to Y/n.
"Why? What's happening to you Nayeon?" Y/n replied as she tried to go closer to her girlfriend.

"Leave me alone you annoying human." Nayeon said as she went outside. Y/n stood there blankly, she can feel her heart shatter from Nayeon's words.

"Y-y/n.." Jihyo softly said to Y/n who has a dark aura.
"I-I'm fine Ji." Y/n replied as she went upstairs.

"This is bad...." Sunmi mumbled.

Mina who activated her powers as her eyes glowed looked at Y/n from upstairs and Nayeon's mind.

She furrowed her eyebrows when she saw what's in Nayeon's mind.