#5

3rd Person's POV:

While the others are practicing, Y/n still laid at the ground.

'Do every Yang have demons inside them?!' Y/n thought.

As she slayed a demon inside her, a mirror came to her view. She went infront of it and saw a demon. But it was herself, she has one horn at the right side of her head. Her eyes were red, while there were fangs at her mouth.

"Who are you?" Y/n asked to her reflection but different.
"I'm you, but stronger." The reflection replied.
Y/n stared at her demon at the mirror.

The demon sighed then steps out of the mirror.

"I'm Etna, a demon inside you." A little girl said as she faces Y/n with her hands at the back. Suddenly, the black void became a void full of clouds.

"Then I should be killed!" Y/n stated.
"Idiot, then I will have no lord left!" Etna said.

"As the question you were asking, yes Yangs have demons inside them. That's why if they will be consumed by greed or darkness they turn to one since the demon inside them took over their body." The little demon explained.

"What about Irene?" Y/n asked.

"She and her demon became one. They helped each other out." Etna explained.

"W-wait....don't you mean--"

"Yes...Sunmi ssi wants you to be one with me. Which is your demon." Etna continued.

"But....won't I become a demon?" Y/n asked.

"Are you even listening dumbass?!" Etna snapped. She sighed then calmed herself down.

"Here's a deal you idiot.. if your heart was consumed by revenge, greed or anything bad. I'm gonna took your body. But while that is not still happening, I'm gonna help you." Etna explained as she sighed.

"Deal?" She continued as she held her hand out to Y/n to shake it.
"And maybe if you need help, I'm here at my void master." She stated as Y/n was startled at the nickname.

Y/n sighed then shook her demon's hand as they both smiled.

"Hah!" Y/n exclaimed sitting as she woke up.

She felt her hands, closing and opening it. She became stronger..

"But Etna, promise me to not take my body unless you say it to me first." Y/n mumbled as she stood up.

She went to the training field and saw her friends practicing.

'She did it for a day? That's much faster than those Yangs I trained. Incredible.' Sunmi thought looking at Y/n who is now engulf by her friends.

"I missed you!" Nayeon exclaimed kissing Y/n at her cheeks. She just chuckled while scratching her neck awkwardly.

"How was it?" Sunmi asked as she walked to Y/n.
"It was great! The demon inside me was Etna, she agreed to help me out." Y/n explained.

The others looked at Y/n blankly.

'She had a demon inside her?!' They all thought.

"That is great." Sunmi stated as she patted Y/n's back.
"Yea--" y/n was cutted of by a grumbling from her stomach. She clutch it and felt a bit weak.

"I'm hungry......" y/n said. The others giggled, "alright, i'll be preparing food.. you guys take a break." Sunmi stated as she went inside the house.

~~~~~

"Y-yah you'll choke!" Nayeon said handing Y/n a water who began to dig to the food immediately.
The others just smiled awkwardly while eating.

"Buwt I'm hungwy~" Y/n said her mouth full, while Nayeon kinda blushed a bit because of her girlfriend's cuteness.

"Guys...in the middle of dinner seriously?" Jisoo snapped.