#11

Beware of a long chapter! Enjoy guys!

3rd Person's POV:

Nayeon remembers, she hates being called Nabongs because it brings back...sad memories..

Flashback..

"Hey kid, you want some candies? Come with us we have more at our house!" Said by a man who looks like an officer.

Little Nayeon grips at little Y/n's hand, she panicked. She would be a guinea pig for experiments about her powers.

And y/n would be interrogated and experimented as well.

Humans are cruel, well some are. Little Nayeon heard that y/n's big brother was kidnapped maybe became a guinea pig. She knew that Y/n's brother had powers.

'Then...Y/n has powers as well?' Little Nayeon thought as she looks at Y/n.

"Come here kid! We have lots of candies!" Said by the other man.

"Run!" Nayeon yelled as she grabs Y/n's hand and they dashed off.

"Get'em!!" Said by the leader as they chased them around.

When they lost them, they rested at a dark alley.

They panted and grasped for air and eventually, they calmed down.

Little Nayeon turns to Little Y/n and said, "are you alright?"

Y/n chuckled a little, "yeah I am. Just who are those guys?"

Nayeon stiffened but eventually answers, "scientists sent them to grab me, they plan to experiment me because of my powers." She said sighing.

"Shouldn't you attack them?" Little Y/n innocently asks.
"Then i'll be jailed idiot." Little Nayeon said.

Theh went silent, only their breathes were heard.

"I suppose There's a way.." she said standing up and went infront of Y/n.

"What is it?" Little y/n asks tilting her head.

Little Nayeon puts her hands at Y/n's head as it glowed white.

"W-wha--?" Y/n stuttered obviously surprised.

"I'm sorry, Y/n. Just remember...." Nayeon trails off as little as Y/n felt her eyelids getting heavy. But before she can close it and black out she heard little Nayeon's soft voice.

  "I love you...." she said as Y/n blacks out.

Flashback ends...

While Nayeon's still lying at the floor half dead, Sunmi and the gang tried to divert Chen and Y/n's attention to them so the three could slip and grab Jungkook and Nayeon.

"Kill......kill...kill..?" Y/n mumbles with hesitation.

'Y/n's fighting it!' Mina thought as she looked at the others nodding.

"Umji, Yeri!" Jihyo yells as the two prepared their arrows and bullets to have Y/n's attention. They won't hurt her of course, they're just a decoy for Momo,Moonbyul and Lisa.

"Seulgi unnie, can you paralize her?" Dahyun asks.
"Maybe, if I can get close and punch her a little, i can." Seulgi replied.

"We'll give you an opening..." Wheein said.

"Jihyo, Jeongyeon, grab her arms." Mina ordered.

The two nodded and lunges at Y/n holding her two arms.