#15

Y/n's POV:

Where am I?

"You're here, Master."

I turned around and saw Etna, "Now, what?"
The demon walks towards her master, "You told me we have a deal."
Y/n smiles, "Ah, that? You can do it now." The demon furrows her brows.
"What do you mean? If I do it, you'll get lock up forever!"

Y/n stares at her demon with a faint smile, "Its much great that those devils to come running at the world."

Etna shrugs as she puts her hands behind her back, "But you won't see your beloved again."

Y/n was hesitant as she stayed silent, "forever?"
The demon nods, "Master, your life is filled with sacrifices."
The Yang rolls her eyes, "Yeah, thanks to this demons."

Y/n walks to her demon with a smile and pats her head, "You've been a great partner and a demon Etna."
The demon was surprised as she smiles, "Thank you, Master."

The white light that blinded them was now gone, only a slimy part who is from Taeyong are on the ground.

Nayeon was the first to recover as she looks around, but her beloved isn't here. "Y/n? Where are you Min Y/n?!"
She saw a big plate at stuck at the ground, it reads, 'here lies the greatest Yang, Min Y/n.'

Nayeon's knees wobbled and kneeled at the ground, tears quietly escaping her eyes. "Yah, Y/n. Don't joke around, I know you're still alive!" She punches the ground as she sobs.

The others recovered and saw the grave, Nayeon saw a paper infront of her.

Hello, Nayeon. Don't cry you bunny,
I did this, for your safety, everybody's safety.
Yeah, you're going to say I'm stupid?

Yeah, I am your idiot Im Nayeon.

I'll be back before you know it, love.

Love;
Min Y/n

Nayeon, after reading the letter, starts crying more louder. She clutches the letter with a sad smile, "You idiot..."