#9

3rd Person's POV:

As Y/n and her friends passed the portal, it was cold...colder than the other worlds.

"W-what..?" Lisa trails as she saw the tower and the crystal glowing.
"Alright, we need to move. Here's headsets, we'll guide you guys." Sunmi said as Umji nodded beside her.

"Let's get going!" Y/n exclaimed as Nayeon quietly scoffs.

As they walked to a path, it was quite difficult because the road was slimy and it was close fitting.

"Ugh...this is so..." Jennie trails lifting her foot "slimy..." she continues

"Enough complains, we need to move." Jihyo reminds them.

'Good thing Jihyo is here' y/n thought sighing.

Suddenly, they saw two paths infront of them.
Y/n looks at the others then contacts Sunmi, "Sunmi unnie, we have two paths infront of us which one?"Y/n asks through their headsets.

"How about at right? Well, right is...good..?" Yuju asks.

"Nobody move" Sunmi sternly said, as the gang stood in place.

"Umji, snipe the right, i'll do the left." Sunmi stated as the girl nodded.

"Tzuyu, Chaeyoung." Sunmi said to the two maknaes.
"In the right, there's 50 percent its safe, while the other one....only 20" Chaeyoung said.

"Tzuyu, Umji can't snipe farther, can you do it?" Sunmi asks.
Tzuyu scoffs and her bow appears at her right hand,"fine.."

She aims at the left, she gasps at the amount of demons.

"U-uhh...I guess we should go to the right." Tzuyu said as a sweat trickles down her nape.

As they all nodded, a girl yells, its Nayeon, "wait!" She yells.

"I thought we need to fight those demons? Won't it be fun?" Nayeon says with a hint of wickedly.

Y/n looks at Nayeon's eyes, she saw it blank.

Her eyebrows frowns. Suddenly, Jungkook appeared behind Nayeon smirking.

"Jungkook?" Y/n states looking a bit shocked, but it turned into a blank and cold look.

"Hello, Y/n." He states wickedly.
"Why...how are you here?!" Lisa exclaims.

"The headmaster asks me to provide you guys help, and here I am." He said.

"You want to go here Nayeon-ssi?" Jungkook asks gripping at Nayeon's shoulders.
She nods as Jungkook smirks.

"NO--!" Y/n exclaimed as strong wind gushed at them. When they opened their eyes, Nayeon was gone.

Y/n forms her hand into a fist but remains her composure.

"Let's move!" Y/n said as they continue to walk at the right path.

"What about Ms. Im?" Hwasa asks, as Y/n didn't replied.
"Y/n?" Moonbyul stated, grabbing Y/n's shoulder.
"Y/n, snap out of it!" Jihyo yells infront of Y/n as she slapped her hard.

"Nayeon's your girlfriend! And you'll just leave her be?!" Jihyo snapped.

Y/n looks at Jihyo coldly as she walks ahead of them.

'Unbelievable' Jihyo thoughts, but it was stopped by Mina who pats her shoulder.

Y/n and the others continue to walk further, but rather a large space is separating them.

They arrived at the infront of the castle. There, they saw Jungkook full of wounds and he was tied up.

"Mina." Y/n said as the latter nods invading Jungkook's mind.
"He's alright." Mina ensured.

They all rushed at Jungkook's side, but it was stopped when a figure jumps infront of them, smoke blew after his jump.

"I see....." The man said, it was rather familiar. As the smoke starts to go away, the man's figure starts to be seen.

Y/n was the first to recover, then she saw the man's figure.

"Chen... you're still alive." Y/n stated as Chen chuckles.

As the smoke clears away completely, they saw Nayeon at his hands unconscious.

"This girl was dubbed as the strongest? I don't think I can see her strong aura." He said as he looked at Nayeon.

"She was perfect for my plan, to be a bait." As he finishes it, Y/n's head starts to hurt.

He lowers Nayeon and went to Y/n's direction. But, an arrow didn't made him to do so. He looks at the direction where the arrow from and saw Umji.

Y/n falls to the ground clutching her aching head.

Then, all her memories flashed to her mind before she went blank.

The others saw Y/n with a new dark aura surrounding her.

Then, she came eye to eye to them, her eyes were red like a demon.

They gasped, "what did you do to her?!" Sunmi asked as she and Umji arrived.
"Simple, the pill is still in her so I controlled her mind." Chen said.

He looked down at Nayeon and his face went cold, "you're no use of me." He said then he marched to Y/n's position whispering at her ear while his eyes fixed at her friends.

"Kill them."