#13

3rd Person's POV:

For 2 days, Y/n isn't still coming back. It worried Nayeon and her friends. Meanwhile, two demons, Jinsoul and Taeyong stood and spies the gang.

Jinsoul chuckles, "looks like that Y/n and Irene isn't here."
Taeyong slaps her arm, "don't underestimate them, Taeyeon, Sunmi and Im Nayeon is still there."

Jinsoul thinks, "What should we do?"
The boy stands up and lifts his hand, "Ambush them of course." Then, an army of thousands of demons are behind him.

Meanwhile, Nayeon's pacing back and forth whils Momo's watching tv. "Unnie, stop doing that. I'm dizzy..."

Nayeon snaps, "Then don't watch me, Momo!"

Sunmi, and the others looked at Nayeon, "Calm down Im."
Lisa stops moving, "Guys...can you hear that?"
They all stopped bickering and focused on marching footsteps towards them.

Sunmi widens her eyes, "The demon's are starting to ambush us."
Seulgi looks cautious, "They noticed that some of our friends are missing..."

Sunmi rushes and prepares all the things they need, armors and weapons. "Mina, where's Irene and Y/n?!"

The Queen of Minds closes her eyes, "I can't reach them."
Nayeon turns to Irene's friend, "Taeyeon?"
The ex-Yin shakes her head.

Sana starts to panic, "What should we do?"
Sunmi passes each of them their armors and weapons, "I've got a feeling that Irene is training Y/n. We need to hold them off atleast."

Taeyeon looks at Mina, "In the meantime, Mina you should try to contact those two while we go with our plan."

Momo wear her armor, "But, how can we hold those thousands of Demons?"
Taeyeon thinks, "First, somebody has to talk to them and waste their time...." Everybody looked at Sana and Momo.

Sunmi nods, "Then, if the talks can't hold out. We can try to waste their time as longer as possible. We can't fight all of them at once."

Jisoo taps her chin, "We can do stealth.."
Yeri pats Umji and Tzuyu's back, "Maybe we can need this two for that."

Sunmi nods, "its settled..."

Taeyong and Jinsoul with an army of demons behind them walks towards the house.

When they got closer, they saw Sana and Momo.

Sana waves, "Hello!"
Jinsoul frowns, "Now what?"
Momo smiles, "lets just have a talk before we die."

The others facepalms, "Oh really?" Taeyong said.

Sana claps her hands together, "I know! You can torture us until we die!"

'Great way Sana, great.' The others thought sarcastically.

Taeyong seems to be caught to the topic that it removes his plan to attack the house, "that's great! I'll drown you all repeatedly, cut your fingers one by one..." he trails off.

Jinsoul nudges his stomach, "They're tricking you!"
Taeyong looks at his conpanion with a smile, "But, isn't it a good idea?!"

Sana and Momo looks at each other, "Then, you can electrocute us until we go dumb!" Momo exclaims.

'You don't need that anymore Momo.' The others thought sarcastically.

Taeyong lost his plan about attacking the house. He was mumbling all the things he would do for torturing with a smile.

Jinsoul facepalms, "Everybody, ready to attack!!"

Suddenly, two arrows fell to the ground emitting smoke.

Tzuyu and Umji smirks, "I can't see anything!" Cried those demons.

Umji nods at the others while they reload their bows and fires it to the demons.

While Jisoo, Seulgi, Sana, Jennie and Yeri who put a silencer starts to attack stealthily.

The demons freaks out, "Beware! There might be a traitor and might kill you on the spot!" Sana yells.

Momo exclaims, "They can kill you in this fog quickly!"

Since the demons were quite dumb, they started to accuse the other demons and killed them.

Jinsoul and Taeyong looks at the demons, they were all killed only one remain.

Since Taeyong's angry, he killed the last one. "All of you are dumb."

Now, Sunmi and the others exits and stood infront of them.

Lisa smirks, "We just need to stop this two."
Seulgi looks at the two fiercely, "We need to hold out."

Taeyong and Jinsoul smirks and removes their robes, "Try us.."

The others puts a fighting stance, "Irene, Y/n, hurry..."

Meanwhile, Y/n is still shouting in agony as her body spurts out blood.

Irene looks at Y/n sadly, "You can't do this. You'll die!!" She approaches Y/n and opens her hand. A ball went out of Y/n, "you need 6 years to absorb this!"

Irene walks away, but a hand grips at her robe. "I-i..can do it!"

Y/n held Irene's hand where the ball is and puts it inside her body again.

Just as the ball went inside, she shouts again as her body spurts out blood. She felt her body falling apart, "AAAAGHH!!"

Irene looked at Y/n in amazement.

The successor stands up, and banged her body at the rocky cave.

Irene shakes her head as she went outside, then she sats at a shaded area below the tree.
She pulls out a book and starts to read.

'Y/n...you can do it!'