#12

3rd Person's POV:

After the chaotic battle yesterday, Y/n is still asleep.

The sun shone at the sky as its rays goes through the windows in Y/n's bedroom.

"Y/N WAKE UP!!!!" She heard Jihyo's voice downstairs. She groans and rolls to the other side.

She sat up and rubbing her eyes.

"OKAY! Gosh...her voice is unbelievable..." Y/n mumbles as she went to her closet to change clothes.

She went downstairs and saw her friends..

"Oh, Good morning Y/n!" Momo said while playing some boardgames with Sana.
"Heyoo!~" Seulgi greeted while playing games with Mina.

"About time you woke up." A voice greeted as Y/n felt goosebumps.
"J-jihyo, I'm sorry~ we had a chaotic battle yesterday so I'm really tired~~" Y/n pleads with a nervous chuckle.

"Alright, alright, you two stop it. Jihyo just help me cook" Sunmi said placing a hand at Jihyo's shoulder. She sighs and went back to the kitchen counter.

"As for you, Irene wants to talk to you at the rooftop." She continues.
"Why would she want to talk to me?" Y/n asks.
"Figure it out yourself.." Sunmi said plainly before going back to cook.

Y/n furrows her eyebrows, suddenly she got transfered to a void. It was Etna..

"What do you want?" Y/n asks.
The demon looks down, "it seems that you look troubled.." she continues but Y/n didn't answered.

"I'll be here whenever you need me!" Etna said cheerfully then she went to y/n's front.
"Just do what I told you when we first met." Y/n said plainly.

"I know...but you're still my master, so I should help you." The little demon said, but Y/n didn't bother to answer again. Until she left at her demon's void.

She arrives at the rooftop, there she saw Irene leaning at the rails while the Whole Seoul is infront of her.

"You want to speak with me?" Y/n asks as the wind blows.
"..yes.." Irene said as she faced the younger.
"Y/n, you did great yesterday." She continues.

Y/n looks away, she feels sad about something. And it may have something to do with her talk with Irene today.

"However, you were too weak that Chen grasped your mind and nearly killed your friends." Irene said seriously, as her eyes and face darkens.

"I'm sorry....I was unexperienced." Y/n stated looking down.
"What would you do if it was at a crucial moment? You are surrounded and nowhere to go...and your sacrificing could led to death." Irene continues, it made the latter widen her eyes as she continue to glare at the ground.

"What would you do if I'm dead?" Irene continues making y/n snap her head at Irene and walk to her.
"What are you saying?! You won't die!" Y/n snaps while shaking Irene's shoulders.

"Many hunters would want to kill me for a bounty placed by those enemies. What would you do then? Cry?" Irene said with a mocking tone.

"Its either if you train or just stay and relax." She continues and leaves.

She came across Nayeon who looked worried standing at the door.

"Talk to her..." Irene said looking down as she passed by.

Y/n stood there fists cleching, she can't imagine Irene dying.

"Y/n..?" Nayeon spoke softly as she walk slowly behind Y/n.

She notices her girlfriend's stiffness after talking to Irene. So Nayeon backhugs Y/n and she felt the latter relaxing.

"I-irene unnie....she said s-she would die.." Y/n stuttered as her tears slips out of her eyes.

Nayeon didn't do anything and continued to listen to her girlfriend.

"I-I'm too weak....I need to train to be strong..." Y/n said, Nayeon nods slowly her tears fell as she smiles.

They hugged each other until noon.

~~~~

The next day, Y/n immediately went downstairs to find Irene.

"She's at the garden!" Sana yells as Y/n nods rushing to the back door.
"Jeez...she seems to be pumped today." Sana mumbles shaking her head as she continues to watch movies.

"Irene unnie!" Y/n yells panting.
"What?" Irene said sternly turning around as her hands were at the back.

"Please train me again!" Y/n said bowing which shocked the elder.

Irene thoughts about it, "fine...i'll teach you. This will be your final training for me. Go to that mountain and we'll begin." She continues pointing to the mountain just close to Sunmi's house.

Irene immediately disappeared and Y/n quickly ran and climbed to the peak.

When she arrives, Irene was sitting under a tree.
"Great you're here...my final task for you, is to kill me." She said standing up.

Y/n immediately went blank, her mind was filled with her moments with Irene.

When the first they met, her first training, their firsts goodbyes and more.

Irene walks to a cave, there Y/n starts to think.

"Irene unnie.....how can I kill my master?" She mumbles as rain starts to pour.

When Y/n enters the cave, Irene was there while her hands are behind her back.

"U-unnie...why would I kill you? After those times we were together..how can I kill you?" Y/n said on the verge of tears.

Suddenly, Irene laughed, "you passed." She plainly said.

"Wait, what?" Y/n asks in confusion.

"I would never train a person who wants to kill their master for power." She said laughing again.

Y/n sighs in relief, "but, don't assure you'll acquire my powers easily." Irene continues.

Then, she did a chanting as a ball formed at her palm.

"This is my full power, what I gave you last time was just a fourth of this.." she explained as the ball glows.

"This is extremely difficult and painful. If this ball doesn't accept you your body will explode. If not, you'll acquire great power." Irene continues.

"I can do it!!" Y/n said.

Irene nods and places the ball at Y/n's chest and pushes it in.

The glow vanished, and Y/n didn't felt anything.

"Huh?" Y/n said examining her body. Irene smirks.

Suddenly, Y/n felt her feet wobbling.

Then, her limbs and feet shots blood out.

"ARGHHH!!" Y/n complains crashing down at the cave's hard surface.

'Endure it Y/n.....you're the only one who can take this power...endure it!' Irene thought looking at Y/n who continue to yell in pain.