0.14

It occured to Carson that 3 of his close friends knew about what happened with his siblings, he hated it.

He regret going to that party, he regret agreeing to fuck those girls and get drunk, he regret telling them all about his business. Carson didn't want them worrying about him or feeling bad.

Alex's intentions were to just keep Carson happy and comforted. He constantly texted or called him, Carson beginning to get slightly annoyed. He knew Alex meant well though.

Carson was sure he flunked a majority of his mid-term, he also had to drive nearly 2 hours to see his mom. It nearly slipped his mind.

Carson hung out with Alex some of Christmas Eve, mainly because it was Alex's birthday.  He spent Christmas morning with his dad and left around 2. He dreaded the drive but it was somewhat worth it.

He called Alex and Riley to wish them a Merry Christmas during the drive, staying on the phone with both for an hour. They both were telling him plans for New Years, Carson assuring them he'd come.

Once he was at his mom's, she showered him with love and questions. Asking if he's been eating and about his school. How his dad has been and about his friends. It was nice to see her again and be at that house.

His mom put his presents in his room, reminding him of the handful he got her at least minute.

Carson's mom started making dinner since her side of the family would be over for dinner and more presents. It only have Carson an hour to himself.

So, he went to one of his eldest sisters room, plopping onto the bed.

He looks at her clothes, some Carson's that she had stolen from him without him knowing. Her signature perfume was on her dresser, the cap laying beside it. Everything has stayed this way for 8 nearly months...

No one dared to move anything. Carson occasionally would smell her strong body mist or pick up the picture frames of her with her friend or family that were on her dresser.

His fingers would sometimes glide over her clothes, remembering her favorite outfits to wear to events. His fingers would sometimes brush against her millions of stuffed animals, remembering every single name she gave them and how she loved them.

Her room was always so warm when she was in it. Now it just seems cold and miserable.

Carson debated whether or not the leave the room that always brought tears to his eyes. He read the letters on the wall that spelled out her name.

"Merry Christmas, Lindsey. I love and miss you." Carson quickly added in a broken voice, "oh, and happy 18th birthday."

He left the room, going into the one beside it. He remembered hearing laughter and doors slams from when he was little.

Carson looked around the room, picking up the black nail polish on the dresser. The room was dirty, black clothing was scattered. His younger sister and older sister were complete opposites.

His younger sister never had a signature scent, only a signature nail polish. Some of his graphic tees were dirty, on the floor and cut cropped. The only thing his sister's had in common was stealing his clothes.

"Merry Christmas, Nichole. I love and miss you so much, you brat." Carson added softly, knowing if he spoke louder he'd sob. "Give Lindsey a hug for me, make sure she has an amazing birthday."

Carson left the room wiping tears from his eyes.

He helped his mom a bit with the cooking, grabbing anything she needed from the cabinets or fridge.