Happy Life

Taehyung's POV

Today is the best day of my life. The love of my life, the center of my universe, surprised me with a wonderful new home for us to start our new life together. And I am so sure our son will love it, once our little princess enters our lives it will be the true beginning of our little family. I'm not sure how many children Jin wants, but if it were up to me, We'd have at least 4. I want our kids to grow up healthy and happy in our loving home.

When Jin first showed me the house I was in complete shock. But then, bits of what our possible future moments together would look like flashed in my head.

I immediately picked him up and swung him around. I was beyond happy. Now we are on our way to show the house to J.J.

"Appa? Where are we going? This is not the way home."

I turned to look at him and notice him looking around out the window curiously.

"Your Appa has a big surprise for you." He turns to look at me with a big smile, that everyone says he got from me.

"A surprise?! What is it? Will I get it right now?"

Jin turns to quickly glance at me before his eyes return to the road and he giggles, "If we tell you then it wouldn't be a surprise. So just wait, we're almost there."

That just made J.J. scoot his little booty up to try to look over the car seat. But he couldn't see much as he was still a small little cutie.

We pulled into the driveway and parked in front and we all got out of the car. J.J. looks at us confused.

"What is this place dad? Appa?"

I pick him up in my arms and Jin stands next to us and whispers, "This is gonna be our new home sweetheart. You, me and your dad."

We both wait anxiously for his response and he slowly starts smiling wide.

"Dad? Dad's gonna live with us? Really?!"

I answer, "Yes, we will all live here together. And also your baby sister when she's born. Do you like it?" He claps his hands and turns to hug me really tight.

"Yes dad! I love it! I am so happy you will live with us now." I get teary eyed and hug him back.

Then Jin walks over to us and hugs us both.

"We're glad you like it angel. Now let's go see your room."

"Ok, let's go." Then he wiggles a little to be put down. And we all walk inside.

We give him a small tour through all the rooms until we get to his room and he excitedly runs inside looking all around.

Amazed at all his plush toys and TV set up. He spots his Tata plush and runs to pick it up and squeezes it. Once he's done kissing it he says, "He will be sleeping with me from now on."

"Jin grabs the little alpaca RJ plush and asks him with a cute pout, "Are you sure you wouldn't prefer RJ?"

"No Appa, Tata is my favorite. I told you."

My poor angel looks so sad.

"Aww, don't worry angel. RJ can sleep with us if it'll make you happy."

Jin then blushes and says, "No, no. It's fine. He can stay on his shelf." And walks away.

We then all go down to the living room to watch Netflix and we realize we don't have groceries yet. But since Jin is real particular about what food to get he decides to order take-out for dinner and shop for groceries tomorrow.