Chapter Four

I awaken to the sound of my text notification. I groan groggily and get up, fumbling sleepily for my phone.

1 text from: The Hottie

Cursing under my breath, I unlock my phone and press the text icon. The three words printed there in stark black writing make me more scared than I've ever felt before.

I'm not Minho.

My eyes widen as black fear unfurls inside me, cold and dark. Whoever it is knows. They know I'm a liar. They know that I don't really like Minho like that. They could tell Tommy. Shit, they could tell the whole school if they wanted to! 

How do I tell Minho? I've failed. It was all planned, laid out in perfect detail. And a careless assumption brought it tumbling down.

My fingers are shaking as I try and type.

Who the hell are you?

I hold my breath. Please not Tommy. Anyone but Tommy. When my phone finally buzzes I unlock the screen so quickly my finger almost slips off.

Your worst nightmare.

What the fuck? You can't just say that to someone. Who hates me so much they would do this?

I can only think of one person. Teresa.

I know you're Teresa.

I hold my breath. What if they're not Teresa? Whoever they are will tell everyone at school on Monday anyway. Will it even matter who they are when everyone knows? Do I admit it? Or pretend that we're actually going out?

Oh god. Oh my god. What the hell have I done?

A/N:

This chapter is short, not particularly well written and extremely cliché, but I hope y'all enjoy it.

Thanks!

Rosa x