Chapter Ten

Thomas's P.O.V.

I eye Teresa and Minho suspiciously. When those two are like this, it's obvious they're plotting something. I glare at them, and Teresa gives me an innocent smile; Minho prefers to take the "trying-to-do-innocent-puppy-eyes-but-just-looking-constipated" approach.

I simply roll my eyes at their antics and follow my boyfriend (OMG, boyfriend, okay stop fanboying, just stop it) into the living room.

"BOARD GAME TIME!" Minho screams, jumping onto the sofa and nearly squishing Bark, Teresa's dog. "I left the stuff in my room," Teresa says, and Minho pouts. "I'm not getting it!" Minho complains. Teresa shakes her head no, and plants herself onto the sofa next to Minho.

"You and Newt get it," she orders. I sigh. "We don't even know where it is," Newt points out. Minho rolls his eyes. "Why don't we all just go? It'll be easier to get the stuff downstairs that way in any case,"

Teresa just shrugs. "You and Newt go first, we'll follow once I actually manage to get off the sofa," she tells us. As we walk out the room and head up the stairs, Newt taps me on the shoulder. "They're plotting something," he warns me quietly.

"I know," I murmur, "We should be careful. They're probably planning whatever it is right now!" I wave my hands dramatically and Newt chuckles softly. I open Teresa's bedroom door and walk to the shelves. "Now, if you were Teresa," I begin, "Where would you keep the-"

A crash followed by a loud click interrupts me. Newt and I look at each other in horror. "They did not just lock us in," Newt complains. Cursung under my breath, I test the door. Locked. Maniacal laughter comes from outside. Those two will be the death of me, I swear!

"We won't let you out 'til you're boyfriends!" Teresa shouted. We look at each other and burst out laughing. "I could have sworn she already knew," Newt mumbled. We start giggling again at the ridiculousness of the situation.

"Newt!" I hiss, "Newt, get over here! I have an idea!" He shuffles over to the bed. "They're probably listening outside the door, right?" He nods and motions for me to continue. "Then let's put on a bit of a show, shall we?" I wink at him and realisation dawns on his face as he figures out exactly what I'm implying.

Newt blushes an adorable shade of pink and nods, grinning.

We start to let out all sorts of noises that you definitely would not want to hear if your two friends were locked inside a room together - that's all I'm gonna say! I mess up my hair and ruffle Newt's so it is suitably dishevelled.

We walk to the door. "Teresa!" Newt calls, "Can we come out yet?"

The door flies open. "Oh. My. God." she says upon seeing us. "YOU TWO JUST DID THAT IN MY BEDROOM!" Minho's mouth flies open as he sees us, looking more than ever like a gormless goldfish. I catch Newt's eye and both of us burst out laughing. "No," Newt explains, "We just made stupid noises so you'd think that, and you so fell for it!" Teresa sighs with relief.

"Thank God for that," she sighs. "We did, however, 'do that' (as you so eloquently put it) in your spare bedroom last night," I say casually. Her mouth drops open, but she quickly shuts it. "Nope! Not falling for that one again!"

However, when she sees Newt's face, strongly resembling a tomato, she believes us.

"You did not, you little- Urgh!" she says, looking ready to strangle someone. "Why do I even bother?" Newt, Minho and I just laugh. The four of us go downstairs, but nobody realises...

We forgot the board games.

A/N:

Hehee, this chapter was fun to write :)

I'm going to try and update every week from now on, but I am quite busy so that might not always happen! Sorry!

I can't believe I'm over halfway through this story though! I'll be so sad once it finishes, but there's always room for sequels.

Rosa x