Chapter 5

Ruby's POV:

I feel my body tremble as praxis glares at me. "Well...speak up girl...why did that human kiss you!" He yelled slamming his hand on my desk. I began to feel fear for the first time in years "I...I... don't know...." Was all I could muster. He growls stomping over to me slapping me so hard I fall out of bed.

"YOU LITTLE FA*GOT!!" he screamed as I held my stinging cheek

"YOU LITTLE FA*GOT!!" he screamed as I held my stinging cheek. More tears spilled from my eyes "I'm getting rid of that human...she's only a distraction," he grunted coldly I froze. "What...?" I muttered starring into his now red eyes.
"I'm going to kill that human..." He muttered a sadistic smile growing on his lips. "No! I won't let you!!" I shout slowly standing up my legs hurting. He chuckled lowly "I thought you would resist..." He suddenly tackled me tying me up. I try to struggle but, the ropes were to tight. He was about to walk out but, stopped "Incase you're thinking of leaving..." He placed a silver bar Infront of me. I felt my power and strength weakling "no...please..." I mutter weakly.
I try with the last of my strength to call out to someone. "Who...do...I...call...?" I quickly began to think "yang!" I concluded.
"Yang....yang...help...me..." I whisper shouted weakly "please...I must save her...please...I need her..." I plea tear escaping my eyes.
After a few moments I hear footsteps approach quickly. The door burst open revealing Yang and Blake. "Ruby! What happened!?" She asked Blake came in first throwing the silver bar out the window. Yang untied me I feel my strength returning "yang! Praxis is going to kill Weiss we have to save her!" I yell frantically as I jump to my feet. Yang looks shocked "what! What do you mean?!" Yang asked. "There's no time to explain we have to save Weiss!!" I yell running out of the room. I hear them follow behind me "please...please don't take her away...I love her... please" I think over and over again as I run I couldn't use my semblance because my aura had depleted.
I hear a blood curtailing scream from Weiss nearby "no...no no no no no no...NO!" I rapidly scream in my head. I feel I have just enough aura to use my semblance for a few seconds. I use my semblance I finally find Weiss and praxis. They were in the training room the mirror was shattered with Weiss Infront of it bleeding heavily barely conscious. "No..." Was all that ran through my mind. Praxis unleashed his claws slowly walking towards her "GET AWAY FROM HER!!" I roar as I began to growl. Praxis slowly turned around with a maniacal smirk across his face "well...you escape...goody..." He spat sarcastically as he glances at Blake and Yang. I growled furiously unleashing my own claws I unleash my beast side something I haven't done since I killed my old owners. Red and black static surrounded me (like deku) my eyes went red with rage. "I'll kill you..." I muttered coldly as my body transform.

"Ruby do you-" I cut her of by slamming the door locking it

"Ruby do you-" I cut her of by slamming the door locking it. I hear yang banging at the door "Ruby! Let me in!" Yang pleaded pounding at the door.
Weiss was watching with shock and fear in her eyes. I growl pouncing at his slashing at him he dodges kicking me back. I jump out of the way as he charges towards me. I slash into his back "gah! You little bitch!" He screamed I smirk looking at his blood dripping from my hand. "Ha...hahahahah!" I laugh maniacally I pounce onto his back biting into his shoulder. "Gah!!" He screamed as I tore into his shoulder I claw deeper into his back causing him to yowl in pain. I jump off of him kicking him in the side "I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HER!!" I scream kicking him once again. "YOU WILL NEVER HURT MY LOVE AGAIN!!" I shout grabbing him by the throat squeezing tightly. The door burst open dad, yang, and Blake starring at me in disbelief. Praxis slowly turns his head to them "help...me..." He muttered I had enough I threw him against the wall with all my power he stopped moving. I slowly turn my head to face my father and yang they had horror written all over there faces. "Ruby...what have you done...?" Father asked in disbelief I smile sadistically.
"He hurt her...so I hurt him..." I muttered with a maniacal smile. I glance over to Weiss she looks shocked and terrified. I snap out of my murderous rage I realized what I have just done. "I...I..." Was all I could muster as I stare at my bloody shaking hands. "I...I...d...didn't...m...mean...to...I...no..." I stuttered as tears fell from my eyes. I noticed dad approaching me "sweetie...calm down...just breathe..." He muttered with fear in his eyes. I turned running jumping out the window sprinting into the forest tears spilling from my eyes. (Ps praxis isn't dead unfortunately...)
I finally run out of energy falling to my knees sobbing violently. "I...I'm really am a monster..." I whispered as I sobbed even more.
I curled up against a tree crying into my knees. I heard footsteps approaching I hid in the tree. The person came into view I realized it was Weiss. "Ruby! Ruby where are you please come out!" She shouted pleading for me to come out. I looked away her worried voice causing my heart to break. I moved slightly causing a twig to snap Weiss saw me "Ruby!" She yelled relief in her voice.
I hang my head "go away Weiss..." I mumbled looking away. "Ruby...come down we can talk about this you weren't yourself it's ok," she said I growl lowly. "I said...leave me alone..." I grunted glaring at her. She stares at me with a small pout "I thought we were friends...you can tell me things...please don't shut me out... you're all I have left...please..." She pleads tears filling her eyes.
I sigh I pat the side next to me I hear her climb up sitting next to me. I don't look at her I just stare at the shattered moon. "I'm sorry...I... shouldn't have told you to go away...you just wanna help...I'm sorry..." I whispered glancing at her. I noticed a small blush "I...I heard what you said to your...uncle...you...called me your...love..." She mumbled her blush deepening as she locked eyes with me.
I feel my face heat up "uh! I...I...um....well...I..." I stutter I don't know what to say I look away feeling worried. I feel her hand gently touch my ear she began to pet my it causing me to purr. I turn to her "w...what are you...d...doing?" I asked blushing rapidly. She just smiles warmly "you're so cute..." She whispered scooting closer. She leans in even more my face got hotter and hotter the closer she got "I love you dummy..." She whispered before closing the gap between our lips. Her lips were so soft and warm as our lips danced together after a few moments we separated. I panted all most suffocating I starred into her icy blue eyes "holy shit..." Was all I could mutter my tail wagging rapidly. Weiss's face went bright red "I...I'm sorry I shouldn't have done th--" I cut her off kissing her once again. "Mmmm! Mmmm?~" Weiss moaned slightly as I pulled her close to me.
I pulled away feeling my lungs burning "I love you snowflake..." I mumble. Weiss smiled "I love you too puppy..." She whispered kissing my forehead. "We have to head back," Weiss said holding onto my hand. I look away "I...I'm scared...I...hurt him..." I muttered trying not to show the fear in my voice. Weiss held my hand "hey...it's ok...you didn't kill him at least... everything will be fine and I'll be right there by your side..." Weiss whispered kissing my cheek.
I sigh nodding we jump down begining to walk back. I squeeze her hand she smiles "I love you..." She mumbled. I grinned "I love you too short-stack," I replied kissing her cheek lovingly.

"I did it mom....I'm not afraid anymore..."

(BAM! cliffhanger hahahahahaha I'm so evil wait and see what happens next peace out my uglies!!!!