Chapter 6

Ruby's POV:

We make it back to my house I stand outside the door just standing there. I sigh shakily I feel Weiss's hand on my shoulder she gave me a reassuringly smile. I slowly open the door my dad standing there about to open the door himself. A happy smile grew on his face "RUBY!" He shouted pulling me into a tight hug. "I was so worried are you alright?!" He asked frantically as yang and Blake stood behind him with relieved smiles. I sigh in relief "I'm okay...thanks to Weiss," I mumble glancing back at Weiss with a slight blush she blushes back with a smile.
I look back to my father "um...what happened to praxis...?" I asked with a worried expression. "He's in the infermarry... he'll be fine but, Weiss told me what he did before he went to find you," dad said with a small smile towards Weiss.
I look down "I'm sorry..." I muttered ashamed of myself.
Dad smiled "it's ok if you were in beast mode nothing could've stopped you...and besides he was going to kill Weiss this should teach him a lesson," dad said hugging me once again yang, Blake, and Weiss joined in I felt happier knowing they didn't think I was a monster.

I sat at my desk sketching a picture of Weiss. I stare at my drawing of her for a moment feeling my cheeks go hotter. I sigh happily walking over and collapsing onto my bed. I hold my pillow to my chest a knock came from my door "who is it?" I asked. "It's Weiss...can I um...talk to you?" She asked through the door. "Yeah come in!" I yell feeling my heart flutter. Weiss walked in a faint blush across her face "u...um I wanted to talk..." She stuttered I felt nervous for some reason.
She sat down next to me glancing at me "I wanted to...talk to you about that kiss..." She muttered I felt even more flustered and nervous. "U...um y...yeah...what about it?" I stuttered hearing the nervousness in my voice. "I...I...want to do that again!" She sqeaked her face turning as red as a tomato. I feel my cheeks do the same "y...you...wanna do it...again?!" I stutter.
She nods looking away embarrassed I smile "I would love to..." I blurted realizing what I said turning even more red. "R...really!?" She squeaked shocked I nod with a small smile.
We stare at each other for a moment before I began to lean in. I leaned in stopping when our lips were only two centimetres away. She slowly opened her eyes looking at me confused "w... why'd you...stop...?" She asked starring into my eyes with confusion all over her voice.
I blush "I...I'm sorry you're just v...very beautiful..." I muttered placing my hand on her cheek. I lean in even more until our lips finally came together. I enjoy how her lips taste like cherry chapstick I hear my tail thump against the bed as it wags. I pull away first panting heavily trying to catch my breath. We starred into each other's eyes her mesmerising icy blue eyes were so beautiful. "T...that was amazing..." I blurted breathlessly.
Weiss blushed moving her hair out of her eyes "I...I enjoyed t...that and...Iwouldreallyliketodothatagain!" She muttered quickly. I was barley able to understand her but I was able to make it out I smiled blushing. "I love you princess," I blurt holding her soft hands. "Um...Weiss...?" I ask catching her attention from her thoughts. "Yes Ruby?" She asked with a sweet smile moving her head to the side. "U...a...are we d... dating...?" I asked fiddling with my fingers nervously. Weiss looked shocked for a moment but, after a few moments she grinned "I'd really like that," she whispered kissing my cheek lovingly. My tail wags happily swishing against the bed sheets. I notice her looking at my tail she looks interested she reaches for my tail gently petting my tail. Shivers run down my spine as she strokes my tail lovingly "u...uh we...Weiss...a...ah~" I moan Weiss stops looking at me surprised. I immediately cover my mouth stopping that sound from escaping my throat. The only sound in my room is the ticking of the clock and my purring.
"I...I'm sorry...I uh--" she cut me off by placing her finger on my lips. I blush even more "your tail is very soft..." She whispered leaning closer. "W...Weiss what are you--" she cut me off once again by kissing me passionately wrapping her arms around my neck. I slowly close my eyes placing my hands on her sides.
I feel my lungs burn from lack of oxygen I separate our lips gasping for air. "D...damn Weiss h...how do you hold your breath f...for that long..." I gasp still holding her sides. She giggles still holding onto my neck "I was a trained singer," she answered kissing my nose. I finally caught my breath "I have a rule princess...my tail is sensitive so you must be gentle when you touch it...oh and don't sneak up on me...I spooke easily..." I muttered the last part. I smile kissing her forehead I yawn rubbing my eye "you're sleepy huh?" She asked playfully. "Yeah..." I mumble she lays me down "get some rest puppy..." She whispered kissing my left wolf ear.
I close my eyes drifting off to sleep.