Chapter 10

Weiss's POV:

I woke up to the sound of Ruby's alarm. I sat up rubbing my eyes Ruby was still clinging to me mumbling something in her sleep. I was about to get up before I heard her mumble "n...no...m...mama...I'm...sorry....h... he's... coming...." She whimpered her ears lowered against her head.
"Ruby....Ruby...Ruby!" I shout shaking her awake. Her eyes shoot open with tears filling her eyes. "Ruby...it's ok...I'm here..." I whispered hugging her she flinched. She calmed down a bit her muscle relaxing as I held her.
"Ruby what happened...?" I asked stroking her soft hair she didn't answer. "I....I....had a nightmare..." She whimpered holding onto me tighter.
"What was it about...?" I asked with concern in my voice. She didn't answer "I...it's nothing..." She whispered looking away. "It is something...you can tell me...please..." I whisper holding her cheeks softly. "...it was about your...father..." She muttered looking down. I was a bit confused "what do you mean...?" I asked as she still refused to look at me. "When...when he came here that wasn't the first time I met him..." She explained finally looking at me. I wait patiently for her to continue I continue to stroke her hair trying to make her feel better.
"...this isn't my packs first settlement... there was another when my mother was still alive..." Ruby explained with a pained expression.
"He...came and killed her....then burned my village....he took me to Atlas...for wolf fights...and experiments...he would make me fight other werewolves or die..." She whispered I felt my eyes widen as shock filled my body. "I...killed so many of my kind and humans...there isn't a day that goes by where I don't hear there screams...and there isn't a day that goes by where I feel extreme guilt for the things I had to do..." She whispered tears falling from her eyes. I just stay silent as I hugged her tighter kissing her forehead. "I'm sorry you had to go through that Ruby...but it wasn't your fault...my father made you do that...he hurt me too...but I don't blame you I love you..." I whispered kissing her right ear.
She sniffed burying her head into my neck sobbing quietly. After a moment of crying she pulled away whipping the tears from her eyes. "Weiss...can I show you something...?" She asked starring into my eyes. I smile "of course..." I whispered nodding.
She stood up begining to take off her shirt I couldn't help but blush. She finally took off her shirt revealing multiple scars. I noticed a SDC scar branded on my side she also had scars all over her body. "A...are those whip...scars..." I thought as I felt shivers run through my body. "He...did this...he hurt me every fucking day...I despise that man...the only reason I let him live was because I care to much about you..." Ruby whispered sitting down next to me looking down at the floor.
Without realizing what I was doing I gently traced my fingers along her scars. "I'm sorry you had to go through that Ruby...I despise my father as well...he would hit me and yell at me every day...I know how you feel..." I whispered leaning in slowly. Ruby surprisingly closed the gap connecting our lips. "I love you Weiss," Ruby whispered gently placing her hand on my cheek. I felt myself smile "I love you too Ruby..." I whispered back kissing her hand.

Training room
Ruby's POV:

I threw a punch at praxis it was the third day of practice. I was finally able to use my light way but, I was still having trouble with dark way.

 I was finally able to use my light way but, I was still having trouble with dark way

I threw another slash at praxis but, he dodged jumping in the air.
He kicked me in my leg causing me to fall over. "Damnit!" I yelled jumping out of the way.
I kicked him in the abdomen he flew back. Praxis coughed "heh...nice work kid....I'm surprised," he coughed whipping the sweat from his brow. I pant "thanks..." I panted whipping my forehead.
"You've been doin great kiddo...still no luck with dark yet?" He asked grabbing his water bottle. I sigh chugging some water "no...I've been trying but nothing ever happens...it's annoying..." I muttered harshly furrowing my eyebrows. He chuckled "not everything come easy kid...it took me a long time to access my beast as well you'll get it," praxis said with a smile. "Hmmm..."
I sighed my stomach grumbled "I'm gonna have to call it a night I'm hungry..." I mumbled walking towards the door I stopped. "See you tomorrow...praxis...." I muttered walking out the door.
I walked to the kitchen finding some chicken and corn left for me by dad. I gladly took the meal eating quickly I didn't realize how hungry I was until now.
I finished, washing my dishes. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I felt my adrenaline kick in as I pinned the person against the wall. I growl I realized after a moment I realized it was Weiss, she looked scared and shocked.

 I growl I realized after a moment I realized it was Weiss, she looked scared and shocked

"W...Weiss...I'm so sorry..." I muttered as tears filled my eyes I backed away. I looked at her wrist they were starting to bruise "I...hurt...her...I'm turning into a monster..." I thought feeling tears fall from my eyes.
"Weiss...I'm sorry...." I whispered shutting my eyes tightly.
I felt Weiss place her hands on my cheeks I flinch uncontrollably "Ruby...look at me..." Weiss said quietly. I slowly opened my eyes I looked into her icy blue eyes. "Ruby...it's ok...I shouldn't have snuck up on you...I'm sorry..." Weiss apologized. "It's not your fault...I...I just scare easily...due to...my time in Atlas I'm sorry..." I whispered I felt Weiss kiss my forehead.
"I love you...you adorable puppy..." She whispered.
I felt my heart flutter "I...I'm not a monster...." I thought tears of joy filling my eyes.
"I love you too snowflake..." I replied my tail wagging. Weiss kissed me passionately I felt my face burn. I pushed Weiss against the counter I stuck my tongue in her mouth which she accepted. Our tongues danced together Weiss pulled away needing air. I smirked licking my lips "tasty..." I thought tasting her cherry chapstick. "Y...you got much better at... holding her breath..." Weiss joked kissing me once again.
"I love you so much..." I whispered lovingly holding her close.
Weiss smiled lovingly "I love you too petal..." Weiss whispered kissing me once again.
We made out for another few moments my hand wandered up Weiss's shirt.
We were interrupted by the door slamming open.

"What the fuck...."