Chapter 15

Ruby's POV:

I stood in the kitchen washing leftover dishes. I hummed a bit of a song Weiss showed me. "Hey Rubes what's sup?" Yang asked leaning against the counter.
I smiled "not much just doing some chores," I replied. Yang smirked "so~where's your girlfriend?" Yang asked with a smirk. I blushed "Weiss went into town to get parts to fix mytenaster," I explained drying my hands. Yang hummed in response "cool you pumped for tonight?" Yang asked. I nodded "yeah... it's my first time...." I muttered feeling nervous thinking about it. Yang playfully punched my shoulder "don't worry sis you'll do great I had to do it to," Yang said with a playful expression.
"Well Blake and I are gonna go get coffee we'll see you later," Yang said waving as she walked out of the kitchen.
I smiled walking to town so I could surprise Weiss. I looked for the shop Weiss said she was going to. I found the store I peered into the window. I saw her familiar snowy white hair "bingo!" I thought enthusiastically.
I snuck up behind her as she waited fro the clerk to get her items.
I grabbed her shoulders with a 'boo' Weiss jumped quickly turning around and punching me in the face. I lost my balance falling on my bottom I held my cheek as it stung. "OH MY GOD RUBY I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS YOU!!" Weiss apologized profusely as she knelt next to me. I chuckled "it's fine I shouldn't have snuck up on you like that," I muttered scratching the back of my head.
Weiss helped me up she kissed my cheek where she punched me. "Heh Weiss your hands are like a ice pack it feels nice," I complimented holding her soft hand.
"Weiss wanna go for a walk?" I asked a grin growing on my face. Weiss nodded grabbing her bag. I grabbed her hand leading her out of the door. "So did you get all the parts for myten?" I asked. Weiss looked at me with a raised eyebrow "mytie?" She asked clearly confused. "Yep! It's a nickname I came up with for mytenaster," I explained with a dorky grin.
Weiss let out a amused scoff "you dummy~" she mumbled kissing my cheek. "Excuse us!" Two wolves called walking past us with a banner. I saw Weiss's eyes read the banner she looked at me with confusion on her face. "What's the moon beast hunt?" She asked. I smiled "the moon beast is a ancient creature that comes every full moon and a small group of hunters along with the alpha go hunt it," I explained with a smile. "Wow...what is the moon beast?" Weiss asked with a curious look in her eyes.
I grin excitedly "gladly! Well the moon beast was the shared pet of the two gods after the gods left the moon beast was left behind," I said remembering what my mother told me.
"Now it emerges from it's home every full moon to feed...it's a evil creature so we hunt it...even if we managed to kill it... it's spirit posses the body of a Grimm," I explained. Weiss looked interested "that's amazing Ruby your people have so much amazing culture," Weiss said sweetly. I smiled "thanks princess~" I cooed kissing her cheek.
"Hey wanna come watch me hunt?" I asked with a hopeful smile. Weiss's eyes lit up "I'd love too..." She whispered pulling me into a kiss.

I finished putting on my boots when I heard a knock at the door. "Hey sis it's almost time!" Yang called through the door. "Be right there!" I called back. I opened the door walking to the main entrance where Yang, Blake, dad, and Weiss stood waiting for me. I could see confusion on why Yang and dads hair was now white and purple. "Hey princess!" I called catching her attention "oh hey Ru-what happened to your hair?" She asked eyeing my now white and purple hair. "Oh this? This happens to every werewolf on a full moon," I said casually.
We walked outside to see other wolves ready for the moon hunt. I walked up to the pedestal "Ruby rose current alpha of the rose clan are you ready for the moon hunt?" Malden the priest asked. "Yes I am," I said confidently.
Everyone cheered I met up with my hunting companions.

Ion Maleris
Biren Ignis
Barren Ignis
Tara Cheris Herrison

I shook hands with all of them with a smile. Malden lead us to the edge of the forest "stay on guard and stick together," Malden warned. "Ready....go!" He said we dashed into the forest. "Alright Ruby since you're the alpha you decide what we do," Ion said with a smile. I nodded "we must stick together the moon beast likes to hunt near water so we should check lake lacuna," I said as they all nodded.
We walked to lake lacuna making sure to keep our eyes open. We hid in the trees as we approached the lake. We saw the beast feasting on a dead deer "there's that big bastard..." Tara whispered aiming at the beast with her bow. I held up my hand signaling for her to hold her fire. I signaled for the Ignis twins go distract the beast. They both nodded jumping Infront of the beast. It growled slashing at them with it's claws "TARA NOW!" I shouted. She shot dust arrows at it the dust exploded on impact. The beast yowled in pain turning it's attention to Tara. Ion slashed into the beast side. The beast managed to bite into his arm Ion screamed in pain. "ION!!" I shouted managing to slice the monsters arm clean off.
Biren and Barren distracted the beast as Tara continued to shoot at it.
I ran over to Ion "oh gods... there's so much blood..." I thought as I ripped my cape wrapping it around his arm to stall the bleeding.
"You're gonna be alright!" I reassured him he groaned in response. My cape didn't do much to stall his bleeding. He was becoming even paler ever few seconds "this is bad!" I thought as worry set in. "BIREN! TAKE ION BACK HE NEED A MEDIC!!" I ordered to Biren. Biren nodded running over and grabbing Ion running back toward home.
I grew angry my beast kicked in as claws grew on my hands. I roared jumping onto the creatures back slashing deep into it's skin. It howled in pain falling to it's knees panting lowly.
Its body began to evaporate like a grimm. I panted as I noticed it's blood was...purple. "it's dead... let's head back..." Barren said turning to leave.
We made it back Malden was waiting everyone cheered as we returned. "Congratulations to our alpha and her companions defeaters of the moon beast!" Malden cheered. Everyone cheered as I saw Weiss push past the crowds and running to me.
She pulled me into her arms "good job Ruby! I'm so proud of you!" Weiss said hugging me tightly.

Weiss pulled me into a deep kiss. "I love you Ruby Rose..." Weiss said warmly.

"I love you too,"