Chapter 7

Ruby's POV:

I opened my eyes yawning tiredly I didn't get alot of sleep because of my nightmare. I glanced at Weiss still sleeping soundly I smirk starring at her beautiful sleeping face. I roll out of bed rubbing my eyes and stretching my limbs hearing the faint pops from my body. I walk into the bathroom jumping into the shower washing my face trying to forget my nightmare but I couldn't. I kept seeing my mom in my head I held tightly on the sides of the sink. I sighed shakily as I ran my fingers through my hair. I starred at myself in the mirror noticing dark and noticable eye bags I sigh walking out of the bathroom drying my hair. When I walked back into the main room seeing Weiss was now awake. "Morning Ruby," she greeted sweetly with a sweet grin. I just starred at her while a blush creeped onto my cheeks "m... morning we...Weiss..." I stuttered trying to sound confident but I failed miserably. She giggled walking towards me gently kissing my cheek I felt my heart flutter. "Too cute..." I thought kissing the top of her head "shall we get some breakfast princess?" I asked holding her hand. She nodded I began to walk to the door before Weiss grabbed my hand stopping me. She looked down "Weiss what's wrong?" I asked curiously. She looked a bit flustered "u...um can we keep...our relationship to ourselves for now...I just don't want Yang to rip my head off...and I feel like she still doesn't trust or like me..." Weiss mumbled looking down at the ground. I smile holding her in my arms "of course you tell me when you feel comfortable telling them I completely understand princess," I cooed kissing her forehead softly. Weiss sighed with relief "how did I get so lucky to meet you...?" she asked with a relaxed tone. "Do you believe in destiny?" I asked still holding her close. She giggled "I do now..." She whispered pecking me on my lip surprising me.

We walked to the dining room where breakfast was already waiting. We sat down Weiss ate her breakfast slowly and calmly while I dug into my food. "Morning girls!" Dad greeted walking into the room followed by Yang and Blake who also said good morning. "Morning!" I replied happily as all three of them sat down and started eating. "So Ruby how did you sleep?" Dad asked with a grin I remember my nightmare. Out of the corner of my eye I notice Weiss glance at me "I...slept well Dad..." I lied feeling ashamed for lying to my father. I was the first to finish my food "I have a few errands to do today so I have to go," I say excusing myself from the table giving a small wave goodbye to everyone. I walk out the main doors walking to the infirmary. I walk inside where Isuki greets me. "Ah! Ruby what brings you here you seem to be in one piece," he joked causing me to roll my eyes playfully. I sigh "i'm here to see...him..." I muttered Isuki's face went serious. "Of course..." he said seriously as he lead me to Praxis's room. I walk inside seeing Praxis sitting in his bed with a blank expression. I clear my throat causing him to look in my direction. His blank expressing turned into a snarl "why are you here...?" he spat coldly. I sit down in a chair close to his bed I notice a chain wrapped around his ankle. "I came to talk...." I muttered coldly he scoffed "why I thought you hated me?" he asked sarcastically. "I do...but I needed to ask you something...you're the only wolf in this pack to ever go full beast like I did..." I said starring into his cold grey eyes. He seemed interested in what I had to say "heh...yeah I went full beast when...he...came I tried to protect this place never got much of a thank you..." he muttered leaning back a bit starring at the ceiling. "I...I want you to teach me how to correctly use my beast side..." I say blankly. He looks at me with shock written all over his face "are you serious...why do you want my help?" he asked. I think for a moment "because you're the only wolf that's ever went full...beast...and trust me if there was anyone else I'd ask them...but you're the only one and dad won't tell me anything..." I replied. He scoffed "why would I help you?" he asked crossing his arm. "Because whether you like it or not...we are still family...and my mother would want me to protect my family..." I answered. His eyes widened slightly "I gotta think about this..." he muttered looking down. I nod standing up and walking to the door "you must remember...there is no controlling your inner beast...there are many risk to what you're asking me to do..." he said with a bit of worry in his voice. I stay quiet for a moment "they're risk i'm willing to take...I don't care what happens to me...as long as I keep my family safe....that includes you...." I mumbled exiting the room. I leaned against the door exhaling heavily I walked outside waving bye to Isuki. I walked to a nearby field "alright hunting day..." I muttered to myself turning into my wolf form. I walked through the woods searching for a scent. A few moments later I stumbled on a deer scent "it's close..." I thought to myself noticing the fresh tracks. I followed the trail which lead to river I saw a buck drinking from the river. Perfect. I slowly approach the deer making sure to stay low to the ground just how mom taught me. I pounce onto the deer it struggles until I bite deep into it's neck causing it to stop moving. I sigh turning back human "you'll do nicely," I muttered to myself picking up the deer it's blood soaking my cloths.

I made it back walking into my home. I walked to the kitchen plopping the deer in a bin for hunted animals that would be our meal later. I stare at the blood on my cloths "shower time..." I thoughts as I walked to the bathroom. I forgot to knock which caused me to walk in on Weiss with...no...cloths. We just stare at each other for a moment before I realize what i'm looking at. "I-I I'M SORRY!" I shout immediately slamming the door closed. I stand there just starring at the door knob "oh...my...gods....her boobs are so-NO! don't think like that....oh gods..." I just wanted at that moment to curl up and die. After a few moments Weiss walks out with her cheeks still pretty red we stare at each other awkwardly. "I...I'm sorry Weiss...I should've knocked...I didn't mean to-" she cut me off "Ruby it's okay...I should've locked the door it wasn't your fault," Weiss reassured me with a understanding grin. She noticed how bloody I was "R...Ruby what happened to you! are you hurt!?" she asked in a panicked tone. I chuckle a bit at how cute she was "Weiss i'm fine I was just out hunting," I explained with a amused grin.
I hear a faint 'oh' before her cheeks gain a pink tint "okay...I um...I'll see you later," she whispered before walking past me. I chuckle before walking into the bathroom taking a well deserved hot shower. I walk back to my room grabbing a good book from my shelf.

I glance at the clock it read 5:54 pm I sigh closing my book placing it on my nightstand. I walk into the kitchen grabbing a cookie I devourer the cookie before walking onto the front steps enjoying the cool air. I notice a unfamiliar aircraft approaching from the distance. It began to land which was odd Weiss, dad, yang, Blake, and uncle Qrow all came running out to see what was going on. I noticed a look of...fear on Weiss's face also hearing a faint 'no' escape her mouth. The ship landed finally revealing the SDC logo I felt shivers run through my spine as my heart sank. "No...." I muttered at the ships door opened revealing Jauque Schnee.

                                                        "Hello dear daughter....."          

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH another cliffhanger!!!!! What will happen?? what will Jauque do?? find out next time!!!!

Bye-bye my little pizza rolls!!!!!!