Chapter 8

Ruby's POV:

"Hello dear daughter..." He greeted with a dark expression. I glance at Weiss...she is shaking in terror. "What no hello for your father?" He asked sarcastically with a sinister smirk. My dad steps forward "who are you and why are you here?!" He said with confidence. He smirked evilly
"I'm here for my daughter..." He answered snapping his fingers. Some men with guns stepped out aiming at us. He noticed me a big sadistic grin coming across his face. "Heh...long time no see...crimson..." He said calling me the name he gave me. Weiss glanced at me with confusion "leave..." I spat with venom in my voice.
He smiled "I'm not leaving without my daughter..." He said stepping into the grass. I step Infront of Weiss in a protective stance "you're not gonna lay a damn finger on her..." I glared growling lowly. "Oh really...well if you don't give her to me...your little village will go up in flames....so choose her or your home..." He scoffed I glance at dad he has a worried look on his face. I look behind me at Weiss she nods letting go of me walking to her father. He glares down at her suddenly slapping her across her face. She didn't seem fazed I feel rage take over me. I run over to her punching him in the face as hard as I could. He clutched his cheek as his nose bleed "you little mutt!" He shouted his men aiming there guns at me.
"Yang...take Weiss inside..." I order Yang nods taking Weiss inside. "Leave before this gets bloody..." I ordered "this is your final chance," I mutter ominously glaring coldly into his eyes.
He scoffs "I'm not afraid of a mutt like you..." He spat pushing me. I smile grabbing him by the collar "you should be..." I whisper throwing him back. He landed on his ship with a loud thud "KILL THEM!!" he shouted. His men began to shoot at me but, I dodged picking them off one by one. One of them managed to hit me in the shoulder I growl I fell to my knees in pain. Jauque walked towards me with a smirk "not so tough now are you?" He mocked me kicking me in the face.
I fall to the ground "RUBY!!" my dad yelled followed by yang and Blake. The SDC soldiers threw a electric net over them electrocuting them they all fell to the ground. "NO!!" I yell attempting to run to them but was stopped by another bullet to the knee.
I gasp in pain I fall back to the ground.
He chuckled sadistically kicking me in the stomach. I cough up blood "heh... you're still that weak little dog...!" He mocked me. He placed his foot on my head pushing my face into the dirt.
"You're just like your mother...weak and pathetic..." He spat I felt warm tears fill my eyes.
Weiss came into view grabbing his arm "FATHER STOP! LEAVE HER ALONE!!" she pleaded trying to stop him. He glares at her he slaps her away "LET GO OF ME YOU BITCH!!" he shouted angrily. She falls to the ground next to me her nose bleeding she sobbed holding her cheek. I felt rage take over as my body was engulfed in black smoke as my body transformed.

 I felt rage take over as my body was engulfed in black smoke as my body transformed

I growl Weiss had a look of fear on his face and so did her father. I grab him by the arm throwing him across the field he hit a tree grunting in pain. This was my first time in beast mode I roared loudly. I ran to him I slashed at him getting him in the back. He gasped in pain falling to his knees.
He coughed up blood "WHO'S WEAK NOW! WHO'S PATHETIC NOW!!" I scream kicking him in the stomach.
I grabbed him by the throat lifting him in the air squeezing his throat. He gasped for air but, I squeezed harder "you made a mistake coming here and now you'll pay for it..." I spat slamming his head into the ground. "You'll pay for what you did to my mother...you bastard..." I spat pulling out a knife. I placed the knife to his throat I couldn't control myself I wanted to kill his so badly at that moment.
"RUBY!!" Weiss shouted standing Infront of me with her arms held out.
"Please stop...this isn't you..." She pleaded.
I felt my eyes widen as I noticed the fear in her eyes.
My eyes went back to silver I backed away "I...I'm sorry...I didn't..." I murmured tears filling my eyes. She wrapped her arms around me "shhhh...it's okay...it's okay..." She whispered kissing my cheek. "I'm sorry...I love you..." I whispered hugging her tightly. We looked back to jauque he looked shocked, confused, and terrified. "Leave..." I muttered glaring at him with hate in my eyes. "W...what...?" He asked "I said leave... before I change my mind..." I said loudly. He turned running to his ship it took off flying into the distance.
I fall to my knees breathing heavily clutching my side as I realized he managed to slash me with his sword. I cough up some blood into my hand "RUBY!" Weiss yelled catching me in her arms. I cough a bit more "I... infirmary...." I whispered before passing out.

I opened my eyes slowly to be greeted by a bright light. I yawn trying to sit up but immediately laid down due to the pain from my side. My side burned from pain "damnit..." I muttered in pain.
I groaned loudly I heard footsteps approaching my room. Isuki walked in with excitement on his face. "Ruby you're awake!" He cheered happily handing me a bottle of water. I chugged the water in only a few seconds I sighed in relief. "How do you feel?" He asked grabbing a clipboard clicking his pen. "I feel fine but my side hurts alot..." I muttered clutching my side. Isuki wrote something down on his clipboard "okay here take this," he said handing me a glass of water and some pills. I stare at the pills for a second "what are these?" I asked curiously. "There pain killers they'll make the pain go away," said Isuki with his usual kind grin. I swallowed the pills as I chugged the water after a few moments I began to feel better. I sighed in relief "better?" Isuki asked with a smile. I nod "do you know where everyone else is?" I asked he looked at me still keeping his smile. "Yep, the people are cleaning up the main square and your friends are helping," he answered. I think for a moment.
"Do you know where Weiss is?" I asked feeling a bit worried.
He smirked "your girlfriend is helping your dad heal his wounds so is yang," Isuki answered.
I hum in relief "thank you Isuki...can I be alone for a moment," I asked he nodded leaving the room. I lay back starring at the ceiling "I can't believe he came back...I can't believe Weiss saw that part of me...I didn't want her to..." I mumbled in my thoughts. I heard the door open once again I sighed "Isuki I asked to be alo-" I stop when I realize it wasn't Isuki.

"Hey kid...you still wanna learn about your beast?"

Cliffhanger >;3