Chapter 12

Weiss's POV:

I was extremely worried about Ruby. Her and Yang haven't talked to one another in weeks. Ruby refused to be in the same room as Yang.
Blake and I tried to get them to talk but, Ruby always refused walking out the room. I didn't know what to do.

I knocked on Yang's door "what..." Yang muttered through the door. "Um...it's Weiss can I talk to you?" I asked there was silence for a moment.
"... come in..." I slowly opened the door "hey Yang...I wanted to talk about Ruby..." I said closing the door. Yang didn't look at me "look...I know you don't like me and, I understand...but Ruby is my girlfriend seeing her like...this...makes me feel awful..." I whispered. Yang glanced at me "I know you don't like me but, you're Ruby's sister...you two have to make up," I said.
"I don't hate you...I hate your family...I was wrong to distrust you...I see that you and Ruby truly love each...I don't want to take you away from her..." Yang whispered small tears filling one of her eyes. I placed my hand on her shoulder comfortingly. "You two have to talk and I have an idea," I muttered with a smirk.

Ruby's POV:

I sat in the garden sketching the landscape around me. "Hey Ruby," came Weiss's voice with a sweet tone. I jump a little in surprise "o...oh! Hey Weiss," I mutter trying to smile but, I still feel...empty.
"Um...can I talk to you?" She asked with a warm smile.
I nod following Weiss to the recreation room. We entered the room where I saw Yang and Blake sitting on one of the couches. I felt my expression darken "why is...she...here..." I asked coldly refusing to even look at my...sister. Blake got up walking over and standing next to Weiss. "You two need to talk and since you are being more stubborn than Yang...this is the only way," Blake said. Blake and Weiss walked out of the room slamming the door I hear a small click. I try to open the door but, it was locked. I sigh turning my gaze to Yang. A small smile formed on her face as she stood up. I glare at her before reluctantly sitting down. We sat in a awkward silence for what felt like hours. "Look sis...I...I'm sorry...I know you can make your own choices..." Yang began with a small frown. "I love you...and I believe that Weiss loves you and you love her...I'm sorry about everything I said...I hope you can forgive me...I'm really sorry...can you please... forgive me...?" Yang asked with a pleading look. I starred at her for a moment "fine...but I want you to trust me..." I say a small smile forming on my lips.
Yang smiled and hugged me tightly "I love you rubes..." Yang whispered hugging me tighter. I smiled "I love ya too..." I whispered feeling tears well up in my eyes.

I walked to town to buy Weiss pick up a few things. I browsed through the aisle I picked up all the things I needed.
I notice a box of pockys beckoning me to buy it. I smirked picking up the box I bought all the items walking back home. I sighed opening my door to be greeted by a kiss on the cheek from Weiss. "Hey princess~" I coo pecking her on the lips. "Miss me?" I asked with a wink. She scoffed "nope~" she winked booping me on the nose.
"I got you something~" I sang reaching into my bag for the pockys. Her face goes red "a...are those...p...pockys?!" She squeaked with a flustered expression.
"Wanna play~?" I asked grabbing her chin. She slowly nodded I smirked grabbing a pocky. I placed the pocky in my mouth leaning closer to Weiss. Weiss took the other end of the pocky in her mouth.
We slowly ate our way to each other's lips.
Halfway through I broke the pocky eating it quickly "Ruby why did y-" I cut her off by grabbing her collar kissing her passionately. Weiss fell back on my bed with me on top of her. I pulled away needing air I panted starring into her eyes. I felt lust run through me I licked my lips burying my lips into Weiss's neck. "R...Ruby w...what are you--a...ahh~" Weiss moaned gripping my shoulders. I unbuttoned her shirt revealing her bra "nice bra princess~" I complimented kissing her neck. I began to unbutton her bra "wanna have some fun princess~?" I asked lustfully. She placed her hand gently on my cheek as she nodded.

After that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I woke up to the sound of birds from outside. I slowly open my eyes groggily rubbing my eyes. I glance at Weiss who was clinging to me her breast pressed against me. I feel my face go red I remembered what we did last night.
"Welp, I guess I ain't a virgin anymore...oh gods" I thought kissing the top of Weiss's head. Weiss began to stir awake "mmmm...Ruby....?" She asked a little bit of drool coming out of her mouth. I giggle I wipe the drool away from her mouth "morning princess~" I coo kissing her cheek. She rubs her eyes "morning..." She muttered groggily kissing me gently. I feel my heart flutter as we kiss for a moment. I realized something "oh gods...what if Yang finds out...." I muttered worriedly. Weiss giggled "let's just keep this between us..." She cooed with a smirk.
I blushed "ok ice queen~" I teased her booping her nose. She puffed her cheeks faking anger "shut up dolt..." She muttered crossing her arms. I kiss her cheek resting my head on her shoulder kissing up to her neck. "forgive me~" I asked using my ultimate weapons... puppy eyes. She lets out a relaxed sigh "fine," she murmured kissing my cheek.
I lay back she lays besides me clinging to me "I love you..." She whispered. I smile "I love you too..." I whispered back kissing her forehead. I fell back asleep holding Weiss close.

"Best night ever..."

Behold