Prologue

Eunhye's POV

"Waiting for you Anpanman
Lemme hear ya say, lemme hear ya say
Waiting for you Anpanman
Turn it up, turn it up, turn it up
Jom deo himeul naebollae
Lemme hear ya say, lemme hear ya say
Neoye himi dwaejullae
Turn it up, turn it up, turn it up

Gyesok dollyeo dollyeo naye Anpan
Keep ballin' ballin' still bangtan"

My singing was stopped when it started to rain hard. I instantly feel sad. I don't know but I feel hurt every time it rains hard. It was like I was stabbed in the heart a multiple times. I sometimes can't breathe.

My father and brother thinks its because of my longing for my beloved halabeoji, because its raining hard when he died. They even told me to hide the necklace halabeoji gave me, because they think that it only gives me painful memories. I refuse because my halabeoji told me to wear it everyday of my daily life and not place it anywhere away from my heart.

The doctors have different conclusions. They told us that the pain is because of my asthma. They also told us that my asthma is active when it is raining hard.

"Eunhye~ah? Are you okay?" My brother asked.

"I-im f-fine br-brother." I stutter answering back.

"No you're not. Is the pain there again?" He asked again and I nod.

"Aish. That pain must be very strong. Its been years since that started." He stated.

I felt my heart aching more again and I started clutching my chest because the pain became unbearable. Baekhyun~oppa noticed it and give me a worried look. I smiled mouthing 'I'm used to this' to him.

"You know what let me tell you the story behind that necklace you were wearing." My brother smiled at me and signaled me to listen.

I went to lay my head by his lap and he started playing with my hair while telling the story of my necklace.....

*Time skip*

"Why do grandfather sold his favorite sheep just for this necklace?" I ask my brother pointing at my necklace and he chuckled.

"You're not listening, aren't you?" He asked.

"I am."

"So why does halabeoji sold his favorite sheep?" He questioned me.

"Because of his magical dream?" I asked.

"Right. But I don't know if that is true. Father is the one that told me that story and not our halabeoji." He stated.

"So you're saying that I won't meet my true love?" I asked disappointed.

"Aniyo. You will find him even without that necklace." He answered.

All of a sudden my brother's phone ringed, so he pick up the call,

"Annyeong?"

"Arraso, I'll be there in 10 minutes."

He hangs it up and immediately got up and started fixing himself.

"Who called you oppa?" I asked.

"Its Jin. He's asking for help in their company." He answered.

"Jin~oppa? Tae's hyung?"

"Ne."

"Oh. You must go there quick oppa maybe he has a problem."

"I'm going now, stay safe and don't talk to scarry looking people or the one's that moves strange." He told me then left.

I sighed. I'm alone again. Alone in this big house my father owned. Maybe a little walk will change my mood.

I look out of my window and saw that the rain already is finished. I got up and took a shower before deciding to go out with my favorite white T-shirt, jeans, black converse, and my black hoodie.

I locked our house and went to walk to the nearest park here. Maybe being in the park will clear my mind from bad things.

When I arrived there I sat at a swing and started swinging slowly, wondering why is the park empty. Everyday, when I passed to this park it has loads of children and now what?

"Eomma...*hic* eomma...*hic*" I snapped my head to my left when I heard someone crying.

I saw a cute little boy crying near the slide. I stand up to approach him and ask him why is he crying. When I was near him someone bumped me.

"Mianhae." We both said to each other and bowed in unison.

I slowly looked up and saw a man. I think he is older than me but not older than Baekhyun. He is dressed in all black.

I think he noticed my gazed and he looked up. He's brown orbs met my dark ones. I notice that he is wearing a black medical mask because his face is not shown completely. We stared at each other for a while until the little boy spoke,

"Eomma! Your back! And now you're with appa!!!" He giggled causing me and the man to look away from each other and to him.

"Aniyo! I'm not your eomma!

"No! I'm not your appa little boy!"

We both said in unison again.

"Ayasso! You down't luk like eomma end appa at all." He said pouting and rubs his reddened eyes.

"But I'm willing to find your eomma for you." I said smiling at him.

"Me too." The man said.

I glanced at him and saw him staring at the boy.

"You dew?" The little boy asked cutely.

"Ne."

"Yes."

"Yay! Kanshamnida noona and hyung." He yelled excitedly.

"What's your name baby boy?" The man asked and half kneeled in front of him.

"Jeoneun ieyo Jung Hoseok." He smiled and I know for sure that his smile is like sunshine that is very wonderful.

"Ok Hoseok, ileumi neoui eomma's eyo?" I asked and kneeled in front of him now so the man and I are in the same level.

"Jung Jungsoo." The little boy answered.

"Do you know where you live?" The man questioned the boy.

"I lived at the big house near Myeondong hyung." He answered yawning.

"Arraso, it's quite far, but we'll bring you there little one." I held his hand and started walking, but I was stopped when the man spoke,

"He's going to be carried by me." He said in a nice tone so I let the child go to his arms and be carried.

Hoseok passed asleep maybe because of crying for too long and now I was silently walking in the side of the man. Its really awkward because I don't know him but I'm walking with him.

"The two of you look so young to be parents but you look perfect also." An old woman stated and my eyes grew wide and big.

"We're not a coup-" I was cut off by the man.

"Thank you." He smiled to the woman and the woman also returned his smile.

Ok its really embarrassing and awkward. I wanna run as fast as I can now away from here but I'm worried about Hoseok.

When we arrive there, Hoseok's noona get him of the man and thanked us for bringing him home safe. She even invited us in but we both refuse because my brother will be back soon and the man said he has things to do.

As we are walking again, I felt the awkwardness so I used all of the confidence I have and cleared my throat before asking,

"Can I know your name, mister."

"Just call me JK, by the way I have to go now." He said before leaving me there.

Jk?