Chapter 15: School Showdown pt. 2

Jungkook's POV

"Last but not the least, Candidate No.5, Mr. Jeon Jungkook." The MC announced and I walk to the stage with confidence I never knew I had, like Jin hyung's.

"Woah!"

"Oppa, be mine!"

"Jungkookie saranghaejwo!

"So handsome!"

The students cheered for me as I walk like a model.

I searched through the crowd for Eunhye and I saw her in a funny state. Eyes wide open, mouth hanging low and I never miss the drool over there.

*I never knew she would drool over Jungkook hahaha* I thought.

I smirk while looking at her and wink then she got more shook and closed her mouth and wiped it with her sleeve.

I turned around to conquer my spot next to the person who stole my identity and saw him glaring at me, probably because his girl drooled over me.

"And ofcourse, for our second part, The talent portion of the candidates." The MC declared and we all went to the backstage except for Jackson sunbaenim.

At the backstage, the identity stealer walk up to me with an animalistic look.

"How dare you wink at my girl." He growled and I smirked at him.

"It's not my fault if I'm a drop dead gorgeous man. So if you're afraid your girl might ditch you for me, better back out." I replied before walking away.

I think after all the lessons I'd take from Yoongi hyung to be a bad boy, I'm now becoming one.

Eunhye's POV

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

What a shame you are Eunhye! You drooled over a boy that's definitely not neoui namjachinku! And he winked at you!

I facepalmed and continued to watch Jackson oppa dancing Exo's monster.

*Time skip*

"Now let us welcome candidate no. 4." The mc announced.

I look up and saw Taehyung walking to the stage in a white dress shirt. He looked at me and smiled warmly before proceeding to his canvas and started painting.

I didn't know that he knows painting because all I knew is that he draws but he never paint. I smiled at the thought of taking a picture of my ethereal looking boyfriend. He looks so cute while painting his artwork. Calm but observing. Eyes soft but narrowed and bitting his bottom lip occasionally.

After 5 minutes he brought his paintbrush down and propped his canvas to face us.

When I saw the painting, I blushed crimson red and it got more redder when I heard a lot of 'ohhs' and 'awws'from the audience.

My brother elbowed me and smiled playfully. " Neomu dalkomhae, namjachinku."

I smiled proudly. Yes, the painting is a portrait of me. I think it is similar to the time when he ask me to pose for him in the park near our house. It looks like a picture of me. Every detail of my looks is there. In fact, there is an 'I love you Eunhye' word in the bottom of his canvas.

I look at him and smiled widely. He then grinned and gave me a flying kiss before sitting next to Mark oppa.

"Thank you for your artistic talent candidate no. 4. Now, let us welcome IU for her song number." The MC announced and IU eonnie started to sing.

*Time skip*

"Kanshamnida IU, let us now welcome our last candidate for his talent, you may now invade the stage candidate no. 5." The MC declared and Jungkook walk up to the stage with a mic.

I instantly straightened myself so no one will suspect I'm staring at how gorgeous Jungkook looks like.

"weroumi gadeukhi
pieoitneun i garden
gashituseongi
I morraeseonge nan nal
maeeosseo~"

He started with his eyes closed and being one with his piece.

His voice is charming and very wonderful to hear. Then all of a sudden our gazes met when the song is close to ending.

"but I still want you
but I still want you
and I still want you~"

He sang while looking directly to my eyes and I think I saw something in his eyes. Sadness, longing and fear. That's what I think I saw in his doe eyes.

We continued to stare at each other until he suddenly threw the mic somewhere and stripped from his shirt.

I quickly look away when I saw him topless. Sesange! Sesange! He's well built.

I froze when I saw him right infront of me. He winked and gave me a white tulip before kissing my forehead.

"Saranghae, wifey." He whispered to my ear before retreating to the stage seats where the other candidates are.

I didn't even think of what will Taehyung think right now, because for the next thing I know, I held the tulip to my chest and kissed it.

Jungkook's POV

"Saranghae, wifey." I whispered to Eunhye and walk back to the stage.

"Thank you so much for that surprising performance candidate no. 5." The mc stated. " We will announce the winner in 1 minute."

I saw the identity stealer very angry. He looks funny in rage.

"Candidates please proceed to the front." The mc pleaded and we all went there.

"May I call on our out-coming school kingka, Mr. Park Jihyun, to award the new school kingka." The mc stated and Eunhye's ex went to the stage with his oh so called crown and sceptre.

"Thank you, Mr. Ahn, and now for the announcement of the winner." Her ex thanked the mc. "The new kingka is......."

The audience roared cheering for their choices. I saw Eunhye cheering for the identity stealer but she's still holding the tulip I gave.

I smiled at the sight. Namjoon hyung told me about Jungkook's behavior with Eunhye. He gives her roses instead of her favorite white tulips and he changed our call sign to jagiya instead of wifey and hubby.

"Mr. Jeon Jungkook." Jihyun announced and he handed me the sceptre and place the crown on my head. We bowed at each other and I waved to my schoolmates that's chanting my name.

I saw Eunhye secretly smile at my pheripheral and my smile got even wider.

I look at Yoongi hyung and he gave me a thumbs up and a proud smile.

It's only the beginning and I'm already winning.