Chapter 11: Be my Girlfriend

Eunhye's POV

JUNGKOOK.....................

I.HATE.YOU.

That's the only thing in my mind right now.

Flashback...

"You thought you could get away from me? Well if yes, my answer is never." He smirked leaning in.

He bit my earlobe and I gasped. "Don't." I manage to speak.

"You're mine." He said leaning in my neck.

He sucked and licked a specific spot then bit it hard.

"Ah!!!" I screamed and struggle from his grip but he only tightened it. I felt weak and was crying when he let go, and I saw blood in his lips.

"Why are you doing this?" I manage to asked even though I'm feeling dizzy.

He licked the blood in his lips before smiling,

"Because I love you but you need to die." He kissed my forehead. "One more thing........."

Before I closed my eyes I hear him mutter,

"I'm Jungkook."

End of flashback...

I instantly touched my neck and felt a skin raised a bit there. I'm terrified. What is this thing?

I looked back to my brother who is standing beside a shocked Yoongi oppa.

"Oppa can I have a mirror?"

Baekhyun oppa then gave me a mirror and I look at it.

"......!!!" My eyes widened and I gasped loudly.

"Wae jame?" Asked Baekhyun oppa.

I point my index finger to my neck, where a moon like mark is there.

"W-what's this/that?" My hyungjae and I said in sync.

Yoongi oppa approach me next and take a look at my neck.

"That's the mark of possession." Yoongi oppa stated. "Jungkook claimed you."

"Ihaeka andoeyo, what does this mean?" I pointed to my bite mark.

"Jungkook.......he claimed you as his. That bite mark is the proof that your his." Yoongi oppa exclaimed.

"But I'm not a thing to be owned by someone! I'm a person with a body and mind on its own!" I reclaimed.

Yoongi oppa just look at me, with no emotion. "You're brother can explain all of this. I'm going now." He nodded at my brother and left.

"O-oppa..." I sobbed.

"You know the story right sis? You're foreordained for Jungkook and what he did is acceptable because he just claimed what's his."

"But I'm not his!!!" I yelled tears streaming down my face.

"Eun-" I dashed out of the room and ran to nowhere.

My feet brought me to a room and I went in and locked the door. I slide down the door as I cried more.

"Who's there?" A deep melodic voice said.

I glance up and saw him. "I-it's m-me Eunh-hye."

He stared at me and I held my sobs.

"Come here." He said softly and I hesitantly come over.

He doesn't break his intense stare."Who made you cry, Eunnie~ah?" He asked wiping my tears away with his thumbs.