Chapter 29: Jagiya

Eunhye's POV

2 years later....

"Jagiya~~~"

I groaned as I felt a leg strangling my thighs.

"Jagiya~ It felt so good~~"

I squinted before opening my eyes hearing those words.

"I want more, jagiya. Let's do another round."

My eyes totally widened before glancing at the other side of the bed.

Jungkook laid there, moaning.

"Ahh~~~ you're really good in this."

I gulped, he's having a very dirty dream.

I slowly made my way to the door, slipping in the most quietest move ever.

I wouldn't want to get face to face with a horny Jungkook this early in the morning. Might as well think something to get rid of his early boner.

***
"Mhm... It smells delicious~" I praised myself as I continued cooking some carbonara(lajimolala).

"So it's gonna be forever! Or it's gonna go down in flames! You could tell me when it's over! If the high was worth of pain!" I jammed with the music.

"Boy's only want love when it's torture, don't say I didn't say I didn't warn-"

I am transferring the food in the plate when arms suddenly snaked their way on my waist, trapping me whole.

"Morning, jagiya~" He cooed from behind me pressing me more against his hard body.

"Morning, kookie! Let's go eat!" I giggled skipping around.

"Yeah, I want to eat." Jungkook sighed before sitting in front of me.

I started eating giddily but when I notice Jungkook not eating I stopped and asked him why.

"I want to eat something else." He replied.

"What is it? Do I know how to cook it?" I asked rainsing a brow.

"It's not what it's who, and ready to eat." He replied with a slight smirk.

Huh? I send him a confused look and he smiled innocently.

"You. I want to eat you." He innocently said.

I gulped. Oh my.... I forgot about his dream earlier! So he's gotten horny now!

"Uhm, I lost my appetite. Excuse me for awhile." I said standing up before dashing towards the door but Jungkook's fast enough to caught my wrist and send me back to him.

"Why not we do it already, huh?" He whispered darkly to my ear and I shivered.

A flash of memory of our wedding day back then hit me.

*Flashback*

"Congratulations, Eunhye." Yoongi oppa congratulated me before giving me a hug.

"Kansham, oppa." I smiled.

"Now do take care of the horniness of Jungkook coz he's not under control when he's like that. He might give it to you anywhere, so be careful." He said with a mischievous smile, glancing at my back before leaving.

"What did Suga hyung told you, jagi?" Jungkook asked.

"Nothing." I said looking into his dark intelligent orbs.

"Ok."

*End of Flasback*

I gulped looking back at his eyes. They were darker. They held so many feelings in them. I can't point out what exactly is it when I got already trapped.

They are hypnotic. I didn't even know where am I now. All I know is that I'm staring in his eyes not blinking when something soft hit my back. Maybe the couch or the bed? I don't know, I am spacing out and my mind goes blank. It's an unfamiliar thing to me. The butterflies in my stomach are having a war and I can't breath normally because of his closeness. My hearbeat is becoming erratic and I could hear it in my ears. Or maybe it's his hearbeat I could hear.

The only thing I remembered before losing my mind completely is his soft kiss in my forehead and his husky and sweet voice.

"It's time, jagi, to make you completely mine and have our own family."

The next day...

I woke up with a strong headache and extreme body aches. I tried to get off the bed but to no use. Jungkook's strangling me. He's hugging me like I am gonna disappear one moment.

"Yah...move...I can't move." I said pushing his exposed chest lightly.

Instead he buried his face into my neck and tangled me more to him.

"Don't move. You can't. I'm sure." he whispered followed by soft snores.

I rolled my eyes before smacking his head.

"Get up! I needed to have a painkiller." I yelled in his ear causing him to jolt up and let go.

I smiled victoriously before getting out of the bed. But before I could stand straight, my legs gave up causing me to fall with a loud thud in the ground.

"Ouch..." I mumbled and like a bolt of lightning, Jungkook is already there helping me to get up and place me on the bed.

"Gwaenchana?" He asked worried and I nodded.

"I told you, you can't move. You're sore to the core and your legs are numb from the pain." He said narrowing his eyes on me.

"How many days does it take for me to walk again?" I asked and he looked at me with sympathy.

"You will never walk again."

"MUE?!" I asked in fear and he suddenly laughed like a mad man.

"I'm joking, you could walk by the next three days or next week! HAHAHAHAHA!!! Your reaction is priceless!" He said laughing really hard.

"I hate you! Leave me alone!" I said and he smirked at me.

"Then how are you gonna take a bath huh? Jagiya?" He said with the widest grin.

"...."

"Ofcourse, you're going to shower with me." He said before lifting me up.

I tried to cover myself while glaring at him but he just laugh. "Don't cover yourself anymore and hide from me, it's as if I didn't see you naked already."
I hit his chest before we entered the bathroom, me in his arms while taking a shower.

***
"Jagiya, I mean what I told you earlier." Jungkook said before shoving another spoon of food in his mouth.

I raised my brow.

"You will never walk-" I cut him off.

"Shut it Jungkook." I glared at him.

"You didn't even let me finish. I mean, you will never walk alone." He said smiling ear to ear holding my hand.

"Wae?"

"Coz now, you are bearing something very important and as I promise I will never leave you alone."

I smiled realizing what he meant before holding my stomach.

"I love you, Eunhye~ah, nae jagiya."

"Nado saranghae, Jungkook~ah, nae jagiya."

And we kissed each other lovingly knowing our little angel is soon to be given birth to the world.