Chapter 24: Red

Eunhye's POV

"What's wrong with you?"

"Do you know what a boner means?" He asked nonchalantly causing my eyes to widen.

"W-wae?"

"Nothing. Just wanna know." He answered and I blushed more.

"I know what it is." I said looking down.

"Oh~ our Eunhye~ssi right here is not innocent anymore~~" He teased while we danced but I didn't talk back.

"Can I ask a question?" He then broke the silence.

"What is it?" I asked looking up to him.

"Uhm...can I touch you?" He asked and I furrowed my brows confused.

"Huh? You're doing it right now."

"No! I mean......you, me, bed." He said not looking in my eyes.

"You...me...bed........What?!" I exclaimed as I realize what he means.

"That's why I'm asking you if you know what is a boner coz I'm having one right now." He said after shushing me.

My eyes look down and notice a bulge in his pants and I hesitantly look up at the bunny man.

"No." I muttered.

"Oh pleeeeease Eunnie~ah!" He whined. "I'm so stiff, I need to relieve myself."

"Then why me?" I asked annoyed.

"Ofcourse, you're the one who cause it, so you'll be the one who would solve it."

"And why am I the one who cause it?" I asked raising a brow at him.

"Well, you know, when someone's mate comes into age, their mate would feel the need to claim them whole." He explained.

"Oh....so you want to claim all of me?" I akwardly asked and he nodded.

"No." I said firmly. "It's not my problem if you have a 'problem' down there." I said pulling out of his arms.

"I know you felt the same way." He said seductively.

I shivered and gulped. "No."

He sighed. "I will let it passed this time coz you're here playing hard to get, but I won't control myself anymore once you showed up to me wearing red."

"Red? Wae?" I questioned and he leaned in and whispered, before walking back to his place after giving me an evil smirk.

I stood there frozen until nae appa approached me and led me to my seat. Why in the world would he say something like that?

"Red is my favorite color, jagiya, and I'll make sure next time you wore it, you'll end up in my bed."

Jungkook's POV

I skipped to the restroom after dancing with Eunhye. I locked the door behind me and started breathing heavily and trying to maintain my cool.

"Jungkook?" A familiar tone called and I jumped a bit in shock.

"Mian, I don't know that you're using the restroom." I apologized.

"I should be the one saying sorry to you." He chuckled and I frowned.

"Wae?"

"Because of nae jame, you've got a problem down there." He stated and I felt blood rushing to my cheeks in embarrassment.

"Uh...." I said trying to cover up.

"Oh no need of excuses, I'm also a man so I could also grow that thing." He chuckled. "Also, I'm glad you didn't just attack and tossed Eunhye to your bed."

"A-actually, It has gotten all my strength to overpower my lust." I explained and he nodded.

"Just tell me if you reach your limits already, I'll talk it out to Eunhye." He tapped my shoulder.

"I just can't have her like that." I frowned and he gave me a small smile.

"I'm sure Taehyung won't mind."

"That's the problem coz we both know that she's committed." I sighed.

"Trust me, she'll be with you at the end." He said before walking out and leaving me alone there.

"She'll be with me at the end......"

End of Jungkook's POV

"Eunhye~ah~~~nae ddal~~~"

"E-eomma." I acknowledge her call stuttering a bit.

"Is Chanyeol being a good oppa to you?" She asked and I shyly nodded.

"Don't worry he's my step-son, so you could have a chance with him." Eomma winked at me.

"Aniya, eomma! I already have a boyfriend."

"Nukayo?"

"Taehyung."

"Oh! Mr. Kim's youngest son." She giggled. "I've heard that he's very handsome."

"He is." I said proudly but my mom frowned.

"He's your namja right?" She asked and I nodded.

"I don't want to ruin your mood and after all these years you've called me eomma again but I want to ask you a question."

"What is it eomma?" I asked nervously.

"Why is he not present in the day his girl would celebrate her debut?" She asked and I remembered the reason why.

*Flashback*

"Surprised?" Tae asked me. "Close your mouth, a fly may enter it." He teased.

"What exactly is this?" I asked Jungshooked.

"You're wedding gown." He tched. "Of course that will be your gown when you turn 18." He said with a matter of fact tone.

I'm still processing the things in my mind. I looked at the gown and to Tae and to the lady.

"Eolmaeyo?" I asked the lady.

"12199530 won." She answered.

My eyes went wide and I hit Tae by the arm.

"Are you joking? That's a lot." I said kinda pissed because I don't like spending money in things that are not useful.

"Tch, I'm the one who will pay so just fit it in and no more reclaims." Tae stated crossing his arms.

"Mueoseulyo?! Wae!?" What is going on with him? It's to expensive!!!

"Its my gift for you and I don't know if I can go to your debut anymore coz my parents told me that I would meet my fiance that very day." He explained. "So I'm giving it in advance, mianhamnida." He added.

*End of flashback*

"H-he's engaged to someone." I said lowering my head trying to surpress my tears.

"Oh, I'm sorry for making you remember something painful." My mom comforted me.

"It's nothing, eomma. Our commitment is forbidden after all." I said sadly. "We'll just end up being the best of friends." I smiled trying to hide the pain.

"Don't worry, I bet someone is perfectly fit for you~" She sang.

"Who mom?" I asked.

"That blonde guy over there." She pointed at Yoongi oppa.

I shifted my gaze to Yoongi oppa and our eyes locked. He gave me a glare and I gulped looking away.

"He definitely likes you." My mom whispered.

"Aish! Jeongmal eomma?? He's my senior!"

"But isn't he cute? He looks like a gummy bear." She squealed.

"He's a bad boy, eomma and he's not interested in me."

"He doesn't look like one." She muttered." His eyes are just quite piercing."

"No, eomma. He's a chinku of mine."

"Well, I'm not." An annoyingly familiar voice barge in our girl talk.