Chapter 21: Don't leave me

Eunhye's POV

I'm safe.

"Do not touch her, or else you'll end up being a bloody corpse in this place." Jungkook stated coldly glaring at the man infront of me.

Minhee turned to him with a smirk and gave him a challenging look. "Try me."

In a swift movement, Minhee fell to the floor and I was immediately in Jungkook's arms.

"That's the price you should pay for touching my possession." Jungkook scoffed.

Minhee wiped the blood oozing out of his lips and nose before pressing a button.

"Let's get out of here." Jungkook stated before dashing out, our hands clasped tightly.

"Idiots! You can't get away from me! You'll be cold bodies before you get out of here!" Minhee shouted from behind.

As soon as we neared the entrance door, a bunch of men walked in and locked it.

"I told you, you can't go that far." Minhee smirked. He looked more scary now because of the blood coming out of his face.

"Hide, Eunhye." Jungkook commanded and I instantly look for a hiding place.

I hide behind a drum of water that is behind of several boxes but peeked to see what's happening.

"Well are you her sick hyungjae?" Minhee asked Jungkook and the last shook his head.

"Let me guess, she's your yeojachinku?" He asked again but Jungkook answered a tight no.

"Then who the hell are you?! A random stranger wanting to be a superhero?!" Minhee shouted in anger.

"Let's just say I'm more than anything else to her." Jungkook flashed a grin. "And her Anpanman."

"Whatever." Minhee scoffed. "Beat the hell out of him and get the girl."

"Over my dead body you could lay a finger on her." Jungkook flashed his signature smirk. "If that would even actually happen."

"I don't like how you are mocking me." Minhee stated.

"Well, I don't like you either." Jungkook rolled his eyes causing a smile form in my face.

Minhee walked away from the scene and the men started lunging to Jungkook. There were 10 of them and Jungkook is only one, could he beat them all?

Jungkook dodges every attack and hits them instinctively. I know he has a great stamina but I'm still worried. Besides, he's not a powerful dark angel anymore.

He manage to bring 9 down but there is still a man left and he's already breathing heavily. He might end up dead. That can't happen. I tried to think of a possible way to help him, but just then, I heard a gunshot.

I look at Jungkook and saw him holding his left arm, blood staining his uniform.

Minhee is holding a gun in Jungkook's direction while smirking. "That's a good shot." He chuckled.

Jungkook just smirked before kicking the last man and knocking him out. "But not close to the bull's eye."

Minhee aimed the gun at him again while Jungkook dashed to his direction. He shot him and Jungkook got shot at his side but manage to lunge on him and get a grip of his gun.

They continued fighting over the gun until two consecutive shots rang through the place.

They both fell down but Minhee manage to sat while Jungkook stayed limp at his position causing me to lose my mind.

"Bye, bye motherfucker." Minhee laughed and was about to pull the trigger when I shoot him in the head with the gun I've found in one of the man's pocket. He fell limp and dead in the floor then I rushed to Jungkook's side.

"Yah! Jungkook-ah! Wake up!" I said shaking him, ruthlessly.

"Why did you kill him?" He asked and a long sigh escaped my lips.

"Open your eyes." I demanded but he just opened an eye then closed it again.

"Why-" "You don't want me to see you half naked right?" He chuckled.

I gasped. "Pervert!"

He smiled his eyes still close. "Atleast I'm being nice and not peeking at the body of my mate." He muttered but I think I missed a word.

This time he opened his eyes and looked at me softly. He tried to reach my face. "Eunhye.........I-" He didn't finish his sentence because his body goes limp and his hand fell to his side.

"Kookie? Kookie-ah?" I said shaking him but there's no response.

I panicked when I remembered that he's been shot three times. Blood was everywhere. I rummage through his pockets until I found his phone and immediately dialed Yoongi oppa's number.

"Yeah, Jungkook?" The other line answered.

"O-oppa...J-jungkook...h-he-" I sobbed as I spoke.

"Eunhye? What happened?" He asked calmly.

"J-jungkook i-is s-shot." I choke out my words.

"I'll be there in a minute." Yoongi oppa replied before hanging up.

I continued to sobbed as I search for my clothes and then I ripped it and covered Jungkook's shots so the bleeding would stop.

"Eunhye, cover yourself." Yoongi oppa commanded giving me his jacket.

I immediately covered myself with it then helped Yoongi oppa carry Jungkook.

"Hold onto me." Yoongi oppa stated then in a blink of the eye, we're in front of the byeongwon.

We carried Jungkook until nurses came our way helping us with Jungkook.

"Uisareul bulleojuseyo! Wikeup heyo!" I yelled as more tears stream down my face.

I held his hand tight until one of the nurse blocked my way. "We're going to operate him now, no other person is allowed except the surgeon and nurses, mianhamnida."

"P-please, don't let him die, please." I begged and the nurse nodded before entering the room.

I collapsed to the floor sobbing while Yoongi oppa sat at the hospital chair.

***
I've calm down already, thanks to the tea Yoongi oppa gave me, but I'm still worried because three hours passed already and there's no sign of a doctor or nurse.

I know he's been shot thrice but, It should be just an hour or two. After a while, a nurse and a doctor came out the door.

"Family of the patient?" The doctor asked and Yoongi oppa stood and so did I.

"The bullets are removed already but we don't know when he will wake up so apparently, he's in coma." The doctor explained and upon hearing the news, I rushed to where Jungkook is not caring about the calls of the doctor and nurses.

I held onto his hand tightly before kissing it.

"Don't leave me."